写一篇英语作文题目的内容主要是汤姆推荐汤姆获得翡翠乐于助人的我作文奖

您还可以使用以下方式登录
您现在的位置:
& & 《汤姆叔叔的小屋》读后感_250字
《汤姆叔叔的小屋》读后感_250字
作者:& | & 六年级&&
200人浏览了这篇文章
一年级学期结束时,学校奖励了我一本书,名叫《汤姆叔叔的小屋》。暑假里,我认真读了《汤姆叔叔的小屋》。
这本书令我很敬仰,它描写出了美国黑奴的悲惨状况,故事中的汤姆叔叔非常乐于助人,十分忠诚、能干,汤姆叔叔还始终坚持着自己的信仰,到了最后连他的敌人也不得不敬重他。
这本书令我很气愤,凶狠的奴隶主烈格里和贩卖奴隶的哈里,他们的所作所为令人无比愤怒,他们常常毒打奴隶。更可恨的是,残暴的烈格里还将善良的汤姆叔叔折磨至死,简直是恶魔。
看了这个故事,我发觉原来世界并不是到处充满阳光,还是有阴暗的一面的。我们应该平等友善地对待别人,人人都得到自由、幸福、美好的生活。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/zuowen/
您还可以使用以下方式登录
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
同年级的其他文章
同体裁的其他文章英语作文乐于助人_百度作业帮
英语作文乐于助人
英语作文乐于助人
Helping OthersIn school, I work very hard and I rank in the top of my class. Therefore, my classmates would like to ask me some questions about study when they do not ask for teachers. I like helping others. Firstly, when others need help, I want to give them a hand. They come to me, because they trust me. This makes me happy. Secondly, I can get help from others, too. Once you did some favors to them, they are more likely to help you. Finally, helping others is helping myself, too. When I solve problems, I get improvement at the same time.求写一篇英语作文 “how to behave we”,含有内容:1衣着整洁 2保持环境卫生 3待人有礼,乐于助人 4遵守交通规则我是初三生,80个词左右就OK,_百度作业帮
求写一篇英语作文 “how to behave we”,含有内容:1衣着整洁 2保持环境卫生 3待人有礼,乐于助人 4遵守交通规则我是初三生,80个词左右就OK,
求写一篇英语作文 “how to behave we”,含有内容:1衣着整洁 2保持环境卫生 3待人有礼,乐于助人 4遵守交通规则我是初三生,80个词左右就OK,
How to behave weWe should pay attention to our behaviors.We should be polite and friendly to others.When people are in trouble,we'd better try our best to help them.Students should obey the school rules.Don't tell lies and be trusted.We should obey the traffic rules.It's our duty to keep the environment clean and tidy.So please don't throw the rubbish.Don't pick up the flowers or cut down the trees.We shouldn't disturb others.Keep quiet and don't smoke in public place.Stand in line and give our seat to others.If everyone behave well,our world will become more and more beautiful.【英语牛人团】倾情奉献,英语作文乐于助人_百度作业帮
英语作文乐于助人
英语作文乐于助人
Helping OthersIn school,I work very hard and I rank in the top of my class.Therefore,my classmates would like to ask me some questions about study when they do not ask for teachers.I like helping others.Firstly,when others need help,I want to give them a hand.They come to me,because they trust me.This makes me happy.Secondly,I can get help from others,too.Once you did some favors to them,they are more likely to help you.Finally,helping others is helping myself,too.When I solve problems,I get improvement at the same time.求帮助他人英语作文的结尾,就是赞美这种乐于助人的行为的结尾._百度作业帮
求帮助他人英语作文的结尾,就是赞美这种乐于助人的行为的结尾.
求帮助他人英语作文的结尾,就是赞美这种乐于助人的行为的结尾.
What a good boy/ girl!He/She sets a good example for us.We should learn from him.
He is very helpful .We all like him.}

我要回帖

更多关于 乐于助人的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信