根据上下语境完成英语词汇语境记忆对话

四年级下册英语暑假作业答案14页的第五题根据上下文及中文提示,将对话补充完整。_百度作业帮
四年级下册英语暑假作业答案14页的第五题根据上下文及中文提示,将对话补充完整。
四年级下册英语暑假作业答案14页的第五题根据上下文及中文提示,将对话补充完整。
能把题目照下来或者写下来吗根据语境,用恰当的语言完成对话。(在开学的第一天, Jim Smith 和Alan Miller 在教室里用英语聊天。他们聊得可欢!)Jim Smith:Good morning!Alan Miller:小题1: .
! Jim Smith: Excuse me! W_百度作业帮
根据语境,用恰当的语言完成对话。(在开学的第一天, Jim Smith 和Alan Miller 在教室里用英语聊天。他们聊得可欢!)Jim Smith:Good morning!Alan Miller:小题1: .
! Jim Smith: Excuse me! W
根据语境,用恰当的语言完成对话。(在开学的第一天, Jim Smith 和Alan Miller 在教室里用英语聊天。他们聊得可欢!)Jim Smith:Good morning!Alan Miller:小题1: .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ! Jim Smith: Excuse me! What’s your name?Alan Miller小题2: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
And your name?Jim Smith:My name is Jim Smith. Alan Miller: 小题3: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ? Jim Smith:. Alan Miller: And my phone number is 3678945.Jim Smith:And what’s that in English?Alan Miller: It is a ruler. Alan Miller:小题4: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ? Jim Smith:It is black. It is nice.Alan Miller: Is it your ruler?Jim Smith:小题5: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
It’s Linda’s ruler.Alan Miller: Thanks. Jim Smith:You’re welcome.
小题1:Good morning!小题2:My name is Alan Miller.小题3:What’s your phone number?小题4:What color is it?小题5:No, it isn’t
小题1:上句的含义为早晨好,所以本句的含义也应该为早晨好,故本句空格处填Good morning!小题2:上句的含义为你的名字叫什么,所以本句的含义为我的名字叫艾伦米勒,故本句空格处填My name is Alan Miller.小题3:下句的含义为电话号码,所以本句的含义为你的电话号码是多少,故本句空格处填What’s your phone number?小题4:下句的含义为它是黑色的,所以本句的含义为它是什么颜色,故本句空格处填What color is it?小题5:上句为一般疑问句,意思为它是你的直尺吗,根据后句可知不是我的直尺,故本句空格处填作否定回答,故本句空格处填No, it isn’t。知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“根据上下文,选择恰当的句子补全对话。A: Hi, Kate....”,相似的试题还有:
根据上下文语境填入恰当的句子补全下列对话。A: Morning, Mary!B: Hi, morning! What are you going to do this evening?A: I'm going to the school party. 1._____?B: 2._____. Let's bring some snacks then.A: Oh, we can't do that.B: 3._____?A: If we bring snacks, 4._____.B: Oh, I see. By the way, 5._____.A: We can get there at 5: 00.
补全对话。根据对话内容,从方框内选择恰当句子,并将其代表字母填写在横线上。A: Hi, victor!Have you got any plans for the coming holiday?B: Not yet. 1._____A: Yes,I plan to go to Australia this summer.B:& 2._____ But didn't you go there last year?A: Yes, I did. 3._____B: That's true. Will you travel alone?A:& No. 4._____ But it seems every one has his own plan.B:& 5._____ When I saw him yesterday, he was reading a book about Australia.A: Thank you for telling me. I will call him later.A: Why not ask Ted?B: I hope to go with someone.C: I don't think so.D: That's wonderful.E: Do you have any ideas?F: But there's still a lot more to see there.
根据对话内容,选择恰当的句子补全下列对话。A. Why not?B. Really?C. Let's go there by bus.D. Where shall we meet?E. No, I don't like riding a bike.A: There's a basketball match at the Children's Palace tomorrow afternoon. Do you know?B: 1__________ Shall we go and watch it?A: 2__________ Let's go at half past two.B: 3__________A: On the road outside the school gate.B: Are you going there by bike?A: 4__________ I like taking a bus.B: Yes. Taking a bus is much better than riding a bike. 5__________.A: OK. See you tomorrow.B: See you.英语情景交际 英语高手速度来!在线等 及时采纳根据上下语境补全对话A:1.______________Can you tell me how to get to the Olympic VillageB:2.______________Go along the street and turn right.A:3.______________B:No.You can walk t_百度作业帮
英语情景交际 英语高手速度来!在线等 及时采纳根据上下语境补全对话A:1.______________Can you tell me how to get to the Olympic VillageB:2.______________Go along the street and turn right.A:3.______________B:No.You can walk t
英语情景交际 英语高手速度来!在线等 及时采纳根据上下语境补全对话A:1.______________Can you tell me how to get to the Olympic VillageB:2.______________Go along the street and turn right.A:3.______________B:No.You can walk there.A:4.______________B:5.______________A:
A Excuse meB SureA Do I have to take busA ThanksB You are welcome
1 Excuse me 打扰了2 Sure当然3 Is it far from here ?离这儿远吗?4 Thanks a lot非常感谢5 You 're welcome 不用谢
Excuse meSureMay I take a bus thereThank youMy pleasure}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语语境语法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信