英语初一英语单词表按要求写出相应的单词

初一 英语 写出下列单词的相应形式 请详细解答,谢谢!
(7 19:10:12)1. sea(同音词)         6. eighth(基数词)2. box(复数)        &#160_百度作业帮
(7 19:10:12)1. sea(同音词)         6. eighth(基数词)2. box(复数)        &#160
(7 19:10:12)1. sea(同音词)         6. eighth(基数词)2. box(复数)           7. tie(现在分词)3. close(形容词)      8. see(过去式)4. know(同音词)       9. teach(三单)5. mouse(复数)     10.walk(名词)
see eightboxes 忘了忘了 seen忘了 teachesmice 忘了
4no 5mice 6eight7tying8saw
1see2boxes3closed4no5mice6eight7tying8saw9teaches10walk
1. sea(同音词)
6. eighth(基数词)
eight2. box(复数)
7. tie(现在分词)
tying3. close(形容词)
8. see(过去式)
saw4. know(同音词)
9. teach(三单) ...
1 see 2 boxes 3 close(近的)closed(关着的) 4 no 5 mice 6 eight 7 tying 8saw 9teaches 10 Walker
6 eight 2 boxes
7 tied3 closed
8 seen4 no
9 teached teaches teaching5 mice
1see.6eight.3boxes.7tying.3close.8saw.4no.9?.5mouses.10walking根据要求写出相应单词_百度知道
根据要求写出相应单词
1.ill(同义词)2.less(原形)3.gold(形容词)4.loaf(复数)
提问者采纳
1.ill(同义词) ------sick2.less(原形) ------little3.gold(形容词)----golden 4.loaf(复数)------loaves
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
初一英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
sicklittlegoldenloaves
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一英语作文一篇,要求用初一的英语水平单词来写,在线等就-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 初一英语作文一篇,要求用初一的英语水平单词来写,在线等就
初一英语作文一篇,要求用初一的英语水平单词来写,在线等就
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“初一英语作文一篇,要求用初一的英语水平单”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“初一英语作文一篇,要求用初一的英语水平单”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:初一英语作文一篇,要求用初一的英语水平单词来写,在线等就,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:你的梦想是什么作为一名中学生,每个人都有自己的梦想,请写一篇70词左右的文章,你打算如何实现自己的梦想解决方案2:注意是初一水平的东西,别来个完成时解决方案3:他现在已经有40岁了, my dream is to be a doctor,并向爸爸学习写作思维.My father is a busy man who is working in a hosiptal? This is because my father.My good father is a good doctor who is full of love,祝学业进步?这是因为我爸爸,我的梦想是成为一名医生.Why do I want to be a doctor.这是我的梦想.I like seeing patient grateful smile.中文翻译我想成为一名医生。所以,如有问题可以来问我.So .This is my dream,因为我爸爸帮助他们摆脱疾病的困扰。我喜欢看见病人脸上感恩的微笑.And learn from my father.为什么我会这么想成为一个医生呢.原创文章.All the patients were very happy because my father help them out of illness,他在医院里工作。我爸爸是一个很忙的人。所有的病人都非常高兴,and he is 40 years old now:首先想想自己想做什么.。原因就写写你喜欢这份工作能带给你什么。希望帮你到I want to be a doctor。是一个经验丰富而且富有爱心的人.And I will study harder than my classmates。我会比同学更努力解决方案4:3Q解决方案5:s a good way to improve my ability as a teacher. After class, i will choose to be a teacher. Now i study harder than i did before, no matter how tiresome it is. Becuase it&#39, i will try to help others on their studiesMy DreamMy dream is to become a teacher when i grow up. As for me. Students master a good amount of knowledge and form a good personality under the help of teachers解决方案6:同志能不能用初一的英语水平单词和语法?解决方案7:My dream is to become a teacher. Students get a much knowledge under the help of teachers. Now i study harder than i did before. After class, i will try to help others on their studies. Becuase it's a good way to improve my ability as a teacher. Also i will often ask questions to my teachers, i think they will give me the perfect answers. Then i will have enough experience to become a teacher.提高improve;经验experience解决方案8:Dream Of course,everyone has his or her own dream. Because dream can make us know who we want to be or what kind of life we want to live in the future.If a person want to make his dream come true, he must know what he want most, and try his best to achieve the goal. In my dream,I want to be a *** when I grow up, and there are two ways for me now. First, I must study hard everyday to get high scores, so that I can gSecondly, I want to be a fully-developed student, so I am learning more things and doing phsical exercises everyday.不太清楚初一水平具体能掌握多少词, 但这一篇用词已经相当简单,其中***,你可以替换任何你喜欢的职业,比如医生、老师、律师等等 文章结构:第一段说梦想的重要性; 第二段说自己的梦想及如何实现,因为按题目要求不是要着重谈为什么形成该梦想,而是如何实现该梦想解决方案9:能给个方向吗?解决方案10:作为一名中学生,每个人都有自己的梦想,你的梦想是什么,你打算如何实现自己的梦想,请写一篇70词左右的文章。解决方案11:我是说什么梦想之类的解决方案12:自己的解决方案13:Sry, right now I'm out of time. I'm sorry.通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:Hello!I live in (自己加). it's a very beautiful place!And i like the place very much!my favorite place in my neighborhood is(自己加)Because it's (自己加 如漂亮美丽之类的前面有写)I get there from my school by bus=========================================== I want to be a doctor.This is my dream.Why do I want to be a doctor? This is because my father.My father is a busy man who is working in a hosiptal,and he is 40 years old now.M...=========================================== Great Wall is a beautiful piace. It's famous....===========================================happy family. Do you want to know?Now,let me tell you. There are four people in my family.They're my father,my mother,my sister and I.My father is a teacher.He teaches English....=========================================== My future house is wide and spacious. It contains a lot of room such as swim pool, exercise room which contains a plenty of exercise machines, and a big play land so I can play ...=========================================== Beijing zoo is a big zoo.It is in the Xicheng District. It isopen at 7:50 every day.There are about 5000 animals in the zoo. There are lions from South Africa, koalas from Australia,...=========================================== Planning is very important. we must have a plan before do someting. so before the new trem i must have a plan for myself. First, i must make all my subjects be good. The study...===========================================My name is xxx. I am twelve years old. I am a little thin with short hair and a pair of glasses. I like singing and dancing. I am good at English and Chinese. But I am weak in my math...=========================================== Our universe, mysterious, in our solar system, the study of value, as the universe. Now, let's see, members of the solar system. The planet mercury, a phrase, nor, even a dr...=========================================== this weekend ,i think i will very busy,because christmas is coming and i need to buy some gifts to my parents.in the early morning,i will running with my father.my father says that w...=========================================== My&&&name& is& Jack. l often watch TV& at home . It takes me&10 hours& to watch TV every week.l always watch TV at home afte...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助7AUnit3-4看音标写单词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
7AUnit3-4看音标写单词
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢当前位置: >>
>> 浏览试卷
2012年秋季外研版七年级英语上看音标写单词专项练习
 作者:佚名 &&日期:日 && 
2012. 7(上)Module1请写出音素(标)、单词、汉语 Class:________ Grade:__________ Name:_________________
1./&tʃaI&ni:z / _____________ ________
2./frɒm/& _____________ __________
3./weə/_____________ __________
4./jIə/_____________ __________
5./ əb&aʊt/_____________ __________
6./mIz/_____________ __________
7./ə&merikə/_____________ _________
8./nɒt/_____________ __________
9./&Iŋglənd/_____________ __________
10./haI/_____________ __________
11./au ə/_____________ __________
12./greId/_____________ __________