翻译 More and more closen tothis is my hometownn, enjoying this feeling.成中文

帮忙翻译成英文_百度知道
帮忙翻译成英文
我叫XX,申请的是釜山大学的居住环境系。
衣食住都是与人们生活息息相关的。尤其是人们的生活环境更是重要。好的生活环境不仅使我们生活得更舒适,而且能让我们生活得更健康。
我想要成为一名室内设计师或者策划者。我通过网站了解了一下我们学校居住环境学的课程,发现他跟建筑学相比,他更重视房屋内部的设计而且把居住环境与人们的健康联系起来,学习的东西也比较广。学习的过程中遇到再多困难,我也要把它学好,大二开始学好各种基础设计并掌握各种软件,大四开始还要多实践,比如多参加一些研讨会。
釜山大学是一座与国际交流很频繁的大学,在这里能够学习到国际上先进的技术和思想,而在中国这个专业是个新兴的专业,所以在釜山大学学习这个专业会学到比较成熟的知识。中国现在从事是内设计的人不多,学习这个专业以后不仅就业机会多,关键这门学科是我的兴趣所在。我想要设计出更漂亮,办公更方便,生活更舒适,健康,更加节省资源的室内设计。釜山的人民很热情而且釜山的气候真的非常好,釜山大学更是美丽,我感到在釜山生活是非常舒服的,在釜山学习是非常愉快的,我喜欢这种感觉,我渴望成为釜山大学的译名学生。翻译好的追加50分
提问者采纳
(我叫XX属于中文特有建议你用 My name call XX)My name call XX, the living environment that what to apply for is an University of Pusan fasten. Food and clothing's live is all living with people vitally related.Particularly being people's living environment is particularlyalso an importance.Good living environment not only make us living have to more comfortable, and can make us living more healthy. I like to be an interior design teacher perhaps plan.I understood through a website the living environment of our school learns all of a sudden of course, discover him to learn to compare with building, he values the design of house inner part more and the living environment and people of healthy contact, study of the thing be also more wide.Study of in the process meet again have another difficulty, I also want to learn it, great two beginningses learn very various foundation design and control various software, the big quarto starts to still want to much practice and for example attend some seminars more. The University of Pusan is 1 and international exchanges very multifarious university, can study here international up the forerunner's technique and thought, but is a newly arisen profession in this profession in China, so study this profession in the University of Pusan will learn more mature knowledge.Chinese be engaged in now is inside not much, the persons of design study this profession hereafter not only employment opportunities many, key this academics is my interest.I want to design more beautiful, transact more convenient, live more comfortable, health, save the interior design of resources more.The people of Pusan are very passionate and the weather of Pusan be really good, the University of Pusan is also a beauty, my feeling living in Pusan is very comfortable and study in Pusan is very pleased, I like this kind of felling and I hope earnestly to become a student: translate of University of Pusan.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
50人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
I called XX, for the Pusan University Department of the living environment.
Food, clothing and housing and are closely related to people's lives. In particular, people's living environment is important. Good living environment is not only to make our lives more comfortable, but also allows us to live more healthy.
I want to become an interior designer or planner. I learned about the site through our schools about the living environment of the course and found him with the architecture, he is more attention to the internal design of housing and living conditions and the health of people linked to learning things more widely. Learning process encount...
My name is XX, what to apply for is the living environment department of the fu mountain university.
The food and clothing live are living with people vitally related.It is also importance to is the people's living environment particularly.The good living environment not only make us living more comfortable, but also can make us living to get more healthy.
I like to be an interior design teacher or plan.I pass the course that the living environment that the website understood our school learn, discovering him learning with building to compare, he even values the design of the house inner part and living environment and people of healthy contact, th...
My name is
XX, apply for the Pusan University Department of the living environment.
Food, clothing and housing and are closely related to people's lives. In particular, people's living environment is important. Good living environment is not only to make our lives more comfortable, but also allows us to live more healthy.
I want to become an interior designer or planner. I learned about the site through our schools about the living environment of the course and found him with the architecture, he is more attention to the internal design of housing and living conditions and the health of people linked to learning things more widely. Learning proces...
I call XX, application of is the living environment of University of Pusan to fasten.
Food and clothing's live all is with people life vitally related.Particularly being people's living environment is particularlyalso an importance.Good living environment not only make us living more comfort, and the ability let we life more health.
I like to be an interior design teacher perhaps plan.I passed a website understanding once the living environment of our school learn of course, detection him learning to compare with building, he more value house inner part of design and the living environment and people of health the contact get up, study of thing als...
I call XX, the living environment that what to apply for is an University of Pusan fastens.
Food and clothing's living is all with people living vitally related.Ising people's living environment particularly is particularlyalso an importance.Good living environment not only make us living have to more comfortable, and can make us living more healthily.
I like to be an interior design teacher perhaps plan.I pass the course that the website understood once the living environment of our school to learn, discover him to learn to compare with building, he values the design of house inner part more and the living environment and people of healthy contact, ...
机译基础上手改的,比较准确了....
My name is **.What I'am applying for is the living environment department of the pusan university.
Eating, clothing,and housing has a close relationship with our lives,especially with our living environment.Good environment can make our lives not only more comfortable ,but also healthier.
I want to be an interior designer or planner. I have learned about the courses of the living environment department through the internet and found it emphasize the internal design of housing and living conditions to connect them with the health of people compared to the architecture .What's more, things which are taught here are mor...
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁ISSUU - IDS Source Campus Visitor Guide by Indiana Daily Student - specials & guides
IDS Source Campus Visitor Guide
IDS Source Campus Visitor Guide
Find your way around campus with the Source Visitor Guide from the Indiana Daily Student.Should You Go To College Close To Home Or Far Away?
More in Politics
You Might Also Like
More in Entertainment
You Might Also Like
More in Media
You Might Also Like
More in Comedy
You Might Also Like
More in Tech
You Might Also Like
More in College
You Might Also Like
More in Parents
You Might Also Like
More in WorldPost
You Might Also Like
More in Food
You Might Also Like
Entertainment
Life & Style
Tech & Science
Our Mobile Apps:
Previous Story
Next Story
Should You Go To College Close To Home Or Far Away?
Terry Vine via Getty Images
By Sarah WainschelOnce the long, grueling process of making your college list is over, you’ve finally sent in your college applications and your acceptance letters start rolling in, you’re faced with the toughest decision of all: where are you actually going to go to school, and, more importantly, will you stay close to home or venture far away? While there are many important factors to consider when picking the school of your dreams (e.g. size, school spirit, majors, the number of cute boys on campus…), location is one of the biggest factors of them all. This is where you’re going to be spending the next four years of your life, so you better like where you’re living!When choosing whether you want to go to a college that’s down the street from your house or one that’s several states away, you should take these pros and cons into consideration.Going to School Close to HomeProsMaybe you’re not ready to venture too far away from your loving parents, or maybe the school of your dreams just happens to be right around the corner from your house. Either way, choosing to go to a school that is just a short car ride away from home has some tempting advantages, as well as a few discouraging disadvantages.Caitlin Haan, a sophomore at Gonzaga University in Spokane, Washington, is very happy with her decision to attend college fairly close to home. Because Caitlin is originally from Richland, Washington, Gonzaga is just a short hour-and-a-half drive away from her hometown. “It’s nice because I get to see my family a lot more than most people do, and I can always drive home for the weekend if I’m craving a home-cooked meal!” she says. Let’s face it: you’re going to get sick of dorm food, pizza and ramen noodles eventually. It could be nice to have a home-cooked meal every once in awhile!There are many pros to attending college so close to home, several of them having to do with the fact that your mom just happens to be close enough that she can easily do your laundry for you on the weekends, bring you your favorite jacket that you accidentally left at home and take care of you when you your immune system goes down the drain (which will inevitably happen at some point). There’s also the fact that since you’re already familiar with the weather, there’s no need to buy yourself an entirely new wardrobe. Along with saving money on clothes, you can also save money on tuition. Going to school in the state in which you currently live can be a lot less expensive! With in-state tuition, you and your family can save a lot of money in the long run.On top of that, you’re way less likely to get homesick if you just happen to be close to home. “I chose to go to school in the same city I had grown up in my whole life,” says Anna, a junior at University of Washington who’s originally from Seattle, Washington. “At first I thought it might be a bad idea, but knowing I could go home whenever I wanted made it a lot easier to adjust to college life. I felt more open to it. I didn’t even end up going home that often!”If you’re far away from home, you may be bummed when you have to miss your little sister’s dance recital, your brother’s big soccer game or your cousin’s wedding, which can make you feel extra homesick. But if you’re already close to home, you can easily make it back for all your family’s big events!ConsOn the other hand, being so close to your (occasionally overbearing) family can have its downfalls. “I love when I get to see my mom, but sometimes she’ll show up unannounced and want to hang out with me all weekend!” says Caitlin.No matter where you go to school, whether it’s 10 minutes away or 10 states away, your parents are going to have a hard time adjusting to the fact that you no longer live in their house, where they can keep a watchful eye on you. After having you around 24/7 for the past 18 years, it can be hard for a parent to let go! If you’re at a school that’s only an hour away, your mom and dad may use that as an excuse to pay you several unexpected visits… whether you like it or not.Shannon McFaul, another Gonzaga University sophomore, actually grew up in Spokane, Washington, and knows the downfalls of going to school in the same town that you’ve lived in your entire life. “Whenever I go downtown with my friends from college, I usually run into people from my high school or old teachers, and if my high school friends come home for the weekend, they always expect me to take them out!” says Shannon.When you’re so close to home, it can be tempting to ditch a weekend of parties and loud dorms for a peaceful stay at home with your dog and some real food. However, if you go home too often, you’ll miss out on a lot of opportunities to bond with your new classmates and your roommate. It can also lead to you having a harder time learning how to be independent. You are going to have to learn to do your own laundry at some point!Diversity is also a big thing you may miss out on if you choose to go to school somewhere you’re already familiar with. College is only four years of your life. Why not live somewhere new? If you decide that you really do want to live in your hometown after college, at least you’ve experienced living somewhere else for a few years!“I guess my one regret about choosing a school so close to home is that I missed out on an opportunity to try something new,” says Katherine, a freshman at the University of San Diego. “I love my school, but I wish I had gone to a different state since I’ll probably end up living in California after I graduate.” You’ll never grow if you don’t push yourself out of your comfort zone, and a new location is a great way to do it.
Also on HuffPost:
FOLLOW HUFFPOST
Email Address
The Morning Email
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day..
Google Plus
Notify message
* Required
* What kind of error is this?
Choose an option
Factual or typographical
Comment moderation problem
Rights and permissions
* What is the correction?
Describe the error here (1,000 character limit)
* Type the words below so we know you are not a cyborg
Sign me up for The Morning Email
Thanks for your report!Away from Home and FamilyUpdated on January 28, 2015
See all 3 photos
Will Moving 2000 Miles Away Be In Your Best Interest?There is something wonderful about living where you have been brought up and where your relatives, such as sisters and brothers, cousins, aunts and uncles, are just across town or in a nearby city. You can take the time to visit them whenever you feel the need. You know that whatever happens, they will be there for you.
I made a decision early in life that made a big impact on my life. Today, years later, I am still paying for it. If you are thinking of moving far from your friends and family, I hope reading this article helps to give you the tools to help you make a decision based on knowledge rather than taking a chance that it will work out or not. If you or someone you know has to make a decision on moving a long distance from their hometown it would be wise to show them this article.
To know that moving will make a great impact on your life is very helpful. In this article, I will attempt to give you the reasons why it does. I'd like to help you to at least know how it will change your life and the limitations it will make in your family life. Moving will affect the relationship you will have or not have with your immediate family and childhood friends.
Even simple environmental differences are quite an adjustment.
See all 3 photos
What kind of weather are you moving to?Source:
My Story: How I Moved Away From HomeI came from a large family of 6 children. The Korean war was going on when I got out of high school. There were a lot of men who were in the service at that time and I met a man at our church who was a sailor. We seemed to have a lot in common. At least, I thought we did at the time. He wasn't from my area, though. His home state was about 2000 miles from where I lived when I met him.
When this sailor asked me to marry him and live in his hometown, it didn't occur to me how much of a change it would make in my life and the kind of life I would have to experience. For one thing, I didn't realize people in other states had such severe weather that they would sometimes have to consult the weather channel before they could make any traveling plans. Where I lived, we rarely watched the weather, and it was never involved in our planning whether we could go somewhere or not.
If where you are moving is going to give you the advantages that you're looking for, it might be something that will make your life easier and happier. But, if it is going to make more challenges in your life, due to weather, life styles, difference in people, etc., you may want to think again before making this drastic change in your life.
See all 3 photos
What's a Home Without Family?As someone who wished they had been told early in life about the limitations of living 2000 miles away from family, I want to make you aware of the challenges of moving that far away. If you are a married woman, you may have children. Mothers (and fathers, too!) always love to give their children the chance to be closely connected to the grandparents because of the love and support that grandparents can provide. This is not possible when you are 2000 miles away. Children do not know their grandparents when they live so far away, and will never have the advantages of knowing a grandparent's love and support.
When holidays come, you will not be spending it with your family. You will be spending holidays with the in-laws and you will always be the in-law who is always not quite family. Believe me, as one who has been there, you need to consider the things you will be missing. It's very hard to be so far away, and you always have this feeling of missing out. There's a feeling of warmth that you cannot fully explain when you're with the people of your own family. No matter how kind your spouse's family is, it just isn't the same.
When the children start school, you are no longer able to travel as much, and your visits home will not come as often as they did before the children arrived. Soon, the distance and the years of separation become a divider in your ability to be close and comfortable with your family. The separation becomes inevitable and you will not feel needed anymore when you do see them.
You may think that your love for this dream man will accommodate for the loss of your family. It may, but again, if you can have the best of both worlds it does make life easier, especially if family is important to you. I think that for the most of us, it is. Family are the only ones who stick with us through thick and thin.
Recommended Hubs
627by L Izett
EDITOR'S CHOICE32by Noelle
8by Carola Finch
2by Polly C
2by Natasha Pelati
0by Paul Dando
23by Joana e Bruno
Please rate this article using the scale below. The scale is from 1 to 10, where 10 is the best and 1 is the worst.
Copyright & 2015 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.HubPages& is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, eBay, Google, and others.}

我要回帖

更多关于 i got this feeling 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信