歌词里有who we are歌词are you 在星动亚洲里出现过的一首歌

求一首歌的下载地址,歌词里有no matter who you are no matter where you go in life_百度知道
求一首歌的下载地址,歌词里有no matter who you are no matter where you go in life
名字貌似叫 STAND BY ME 但是搜不到 也不知道谁唱的This song says, no matter who you are,No matter where you go in your lifeAt some point you're going to needSomebody to stand by you.Oh yeah! Oh my darlin' Stand by me!No matter who your are, no matter where you go in lifeYou gon need somebody, to stand by you.No matter how much money you got, or the friends you got,You gon need somebody, to stand by youWhen the night has come, and the way is dark,And that moon is the only light you see.No I won't be afraid, no I-I-I won't be afraidJust as long as the people come and stand by me.Darlin' darlin' stand by me, Ooo stand by me Oh standStand stand by me C'mon stand by me stand by meIf the sky that we look uponWell should tumble and fallAnd the mountains should crumble to the seaI won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't she'd a tearJust as long as you stand, stand by meOh darling, darling stand by me, oh stand by me,Oh please stand, stand by me, stand by me.Oh darling, darling stand by me, ohh stand by me,Please stand, stand by me, stand by me.Ohhh baby, baby... (interlude)Oh darlin' darlin' stand la la nomieOoo stand la la nomie, O stand O stand standStand by me c'mon stand by me, stand by me.Stand la la nomie, oh won't you stand, la la nomie,Oh stand la la nomie, stand by me, c'mon stand by me.When the night has come, and the way is darkAnd the moon, is the only light you seeI won't be afraid, lala nomie, I won't be afraidNot as long, not as long as you stand by me
提问者采纳
Song Title:Stand By MeArtist / Band:Playing For ChangeAlbum:Rating:Unknown希望回答对你有帮助
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
是不是葛瑞盖斯的too serious too soon 但是歌词第一句 是 i wonder where you are
matter的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁寻一首歌 是一外国女的唱的,节奏比较快,歌词里有you are my heart和where you go什么的,没听太清_百度知道
寻一首歌 是一外国女的唱的,节奏比较快,歌词里有you are my heart和where you go什么的,没听太清
提问者采纳
这是艾薇儿的歌曲when you are gone你听到的可能是这一句When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing you 试听
提问者评价
虽然不是我听到的那首歌,不过还是谢谢你。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
歌曲:where are you?歌手:frank sinatra 专辑:concepts
我知道!是《burning 》 祝你好运!谢谢!
你找到这首歌了么 。
麻烦给我一下 ,
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌叫什么名字,歌词里有这么一句“我们亚洲”_百度知道
有一首歌叫什么名字,歌词里有这么一句“我们亚洲”
我有更好的答案
歌曲名《亚洲雄风》
亚洲雄风 韦唯唱的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词里有you are my sunshine的一首歌,是一首比较兴奋的歌,不是柔和的那种,感觉像是韩国人唱的,_百度知道
歌词里有you are my sunshine的一首歌,是一首比较兴奋的歌,不是柔和的那种,感觉像是韩国人唱的,
可能是有两种语言混着唱的
中英文混合的哦
我有更好的答案
FTISLAND &Sunshine Girl&B1A4 &Sunshine&
都有这些歌词 你看看是不是
金衡中的《oh sunny》,我想应该是这个。给分!you are my sunshine.shining my life
You Are My Sunshine.The other night dear, as I lay sleeping.I dreamed I held you in my arms.But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken .So I hung my head and I cried.You are my sunshine, my only sunshineYou make me happy when skies are grayYou'll never know dear, how much I love youPlease don't take my sunshine awayI'll always love you and make you happy,If you will only say the same.But if you leave me and love another,You'll regret it all some day:You are my sunshine, my only sunshineYou make me happy when skies are grayYou'll never know dear, how much I love youPlease don't take my sunshine awayYou told me once, dear, you really loved meAnd no one else ...
是比较兴奋的歌
应该是这个组合吧!她们09年就出道了!七个女孩儿!rainbow
love fiction 是不是这个
歌名《You are My Sunshine》
歌手是谁?
找到了么亲?我也在找!咱俩找的估计是一版的
歌的名字是 you are my
only sunshine
反光镜唱的
B1A4的 sunshine 韩文歌。
其他类似问题
为您推荐: