could you tell me if-taiwan ? Yes last night

152014人教版九年级Unit_3_Could_you_please_tell_me_where_the_restrooms_are
152014人教版九年级Unit_3_Could_you_please_tell_me_where_the_restrooms_areUnit3Couldyoupleasetellm;一、重点短语;1.turnleft向左转17.mailalet;2.getapairofshoes买一双鞋子18;3.onone’sright在某人的右边19.i;4.goalongMainStreet沿着主大街;5.havedinner吃饭21.leadint;6.gotothethirdfloor去三楼2Unit 3 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?一、重点短语1. turn left 向左转 17. mail a letter 寄信2. get a pair of shoes 买一双鞋子 18. in the shopping center 在购物中心3. on one’ s right 在某人的右边 19. in some situations 在某些场合4. go along Main Street 沿着主大街走 20. such as 例如5. have dinner 吃饭 21. lead in to a request 引人一个请求6. go to the third floor 去三楼 22. use proper language 使用合适的语言7. go past the bookstore 走过书店 23. park one’ s car 停车8. a room for resting 休息室 24. an underground parking lot地下停车库9. be special about.. . 有……独特之处 25. change money 换钱10. pardon me 请再说一次 26. the way to... 去.......的路27. travel to…. 11. come on 过来;加油28. thank sb. for doing sth. 为……感谢某人 12. hold one’ s hand 抓住某人的手29. look forward to….期盼…… 13. one one’ s way to... 在去.......的路上30 meet sb. for the first time 第一次见到某人 14. pass by 路过31in a rush to do sth. 仓促地做某事 15. a rock band 摇滚乐队32. be convenient to do sth. 做某事很方便16. something to eat 一些吃的东西二、重点句型1. not…until…You never know until you try something.凡事只有亲身经历了才能了解。2. It seems (that)…It seems a rock band plays there every evening.那里好像每天晚上都有乐队演奏。3___ do you know...Excuse me, do you know where I can buy some medicine?打扰了,请问哪里能买到药?4. Could you please tell me... ?Could you please tell me how to get to the post office?你能告诉我去邮局怎么走吗?5 .1 wonder...I wonder where we should go next.我想知道接下来该去哪里。6. sb. suggest+ 从句The clerk suggests they go to the... museum.工作人员建议他们去……博物馆。三. 单元重点语法:直接引语变间接引语(一)直接引语变为间接引语时的变化:1 .人称的变化规律:2. 时态的变化规律:(1)如果主句的谓语动词为一般现在时,直接引语变间接引语时,宾语从句的谓语动词的时态不变。 如:He says ,“ I like math.” (2)如果主句的谓语动词为一般过去时,直接引语变间接引语时,宾语从句的谓语动词的时态要用过去时态的某一种(一般过去时,过去进行时、过去将来时、过去完成时,即:am / is 变 are 变 do /does变 )注意:当直接引语是真理和事实时,变间接引语时时态不变。(二)直接引语变间接引语变法如下:1. 直接引语是陈述句,变为间接引语时用that,that可以省略。引号外面的said to sb 要改为 引号外面只有said时,保持不变。如:He said , “I like it very much.”--- He said that he liked it very much.练习 He said to me , “I will learn math well. ”2. 直接引语是一般疑问句,变为间接引语时用if / whether, 变为陈述句语序。引号外的said to sb 要改为asked sb,引号外面只有said时,said改为asked ,可以加一个me。如“He said, “ Are you interested in Chinese?”He asked me if I was interested in Chinese.练习: She said to Tom ,” Do you work in the school?”She _____ _____ _____ ______ ______ in the school.3. 直接引语是特殊疑问句,变为间接引语时仍用原来的疑问词引导,变为陈述句语序。引号外的said to sb要改为asked sb, 引号外面只有said时,said改为asked ,可以加一个me。如: He said to me, “ What can I do for you?”He asked me what he could do for me.练习:He said to Tom, “How do you find it?”He _____ ______ ______ _______ _______it以上三种变化就是变成宾语从句。4. 直接引语是祈使句:1) 肯定的祈使句,变为间接引语时,去掉引号,在动词前加to ,引号外的said to sb 要改为told / asked sb. 即构成:told/asked sb to do sth结构。如:her son, “ Open the door.” 练习:He said to me, “ Listen to me carefully.”He _____ _____ _____ ______to ______ carefully.2) 否定的祈使句,变为间接引语时,去掉引号,把后面的don’t 改为not to.引号外的said to sb 要改为told / asked sb.,即构成:told/asked sb not to do sth结构。如:She said to her son, “ Don’t open the door.”She told her son not to open the door.练习:He said to me, “Don’t sing in class.”He _____ _____ _______ ______ _______in class.巩固练习:将所给直接引语变为间接引语:1.. She said to us , “ I has been to New York.” She _____ _____that _____ _____ been to New York.2. We said to them, “ Have you learned French?” We ______ _____ ______ ______ _______ learned French.3. They said to us, “When do you do homework?” They asked ________ _________ _______do homework.4. “Keep quiet, children.” he said. He _______ the children _______ _______ quiet.5. “Don’t look out of the window,” she said to me. She _____me _____ _______ _______ out of the window.6. The teacher said, “The sun is bigger than the moon.”The teacher ______ that the sun _______ bigger than the moon.重点点拨1. Could you please tell me where the restrooms are? 请问洗手间在哪里?=Excuse me. Could you tell me _____ _______ to the restrooms?=Excuse me. Could you tell me how _____ ____ get to the restrooms?=Excuse me. Could you tell me how _____ get to the restrooms?=Excuse me. ________ ________ the way to the restrooms, please?=Excuse me. ______ ______ the restrooms, please?=Excuse me. How _____ ______ get to the restrooms, please?2. dress 的相关短语1) dress up “化装”,“穿上盛装”,“打扮” ,dress up as sb. 装扮成…2)dress sb.“给某人穿衣服”, dress oneself “自己穿衣服”她很快给孩子们穿上衣服。She ______ _____ _______ quickly.练习:1) 他们都打扮成解放军的模样。 They all _______ ________ _________ PLA men.2)Children_____as black cat,cowboys, superman at night on Halloween(万圣节)A. get dressed B. put on C. dress up D. are dressed3)她太小不会给自己穿衣服。She is too young ______ ________ ________.4) 他每天给妹妹穿衣服。He_______ his sister every day.3. come on快点 =be quick= hurry up由come构成的短语还有:come true 实现; come up with 提出,想出; come out 出来;出版;花开come in 进来; come back 回来Be quick, or you will be late! =________ ______,or you will be late!4. 一对;一双;一副a pair of 其谓语动词由pair的单复数决定This pair of shoes__________(be) very comfortable.Look! There______________(be)three pairs of shoes over there.单元重点词组:1. 取一些钱________ some money 2. 一对;一双;一副a_________of 3.如何到达书店______ ______get to the bookstore4. 在你的右边_______ your right 5. 向左/右转_________ left / right. 6.在…和…之间________...and7. 经过go _________8.对做某事感到兴奋be__________to do sth 9. 来吧come __________10. 在某人去…的路上________one’s way________ 11. 走向前;朝…走去.walk _____ _______12. 什么;请再说一遍;抱歉;对不起_______ me 13.沿着这条街往东走go_______ _________this street14.基于文化知识_______ _______cultural knowledge 15.如何礼貌地寻求帮助how to_______ ______help_________ 16一家.地下停车场_________ underground __________ lot 17.听起来不礼貌sound______________18.在某些情形下_________some_______________19.花时间导入一个请求spend time________ ________a request20.很抱歉打扰你be________to_______you 21.兑换一些钱________some money 22.去…的路the________ _______...23. 盼望;期待(做)某事.look________ to sth(doing) sth 24.初次,第一次_______the________time25.在三楼_______the________floor 26.由于(做)某事感谢某人_______sb________(doing) sth中考连接1. She told me that she______ shopping with her sister the next day.A. will go B. would go C. goes D. has gone2. The teacher told us the moon____ around the earth. A. went B. goes C. going D. move3 The teacher asked me, &Do you have a lot of homework to do during the holiday?”The teacher asked me I a lot of homework to do during the holiday.4. The reporter asked the girl.“Do you enjoy your volunteer work on weekends?”The reporter asked the girl she her volunteer work on weekends.5. My friend asked me, & Do you help your parents with the housework on weekdays?&My friend asked me I my parents with the house work on weekdays.6. “How do you look after your pet cat?” my teacher asked me.My teacher asked me ______ _____ ______ after my pet cat.7. “Are you going to watch the football match next Sunday?” Father asked me.Father asked me ______I _____ going to watch the football match next Sunday.8. &Did you sleep well last night?& David asked her.David asked her well last night.9. Please tell me. Who will give us a talk this afternoon?(合并为一句)Please tell me ________________ us a talk this afternoon.(注意:特殊疑问词作主语时,如果语序本来就是“主语+谓语”结构,则语序不再变化。)10. I don&t know what I should do next.(改为简单句)I don&t know ______ ________ __________ __________.11. Excuse me, could you please tell me how I can get to the bookstore?= Excuse me, could you please tell me________ __________ _________ to the bookstore?基础知识练习:I. 单项选择1. ___ old man in front of Tom is ___ artist. A. An, an B. A, the C. The, an D. The, anews.A. exciting B. exciting C. exciting;excited D. E excited3. —Shall we go for a picnic tomorrow? —Well, it all ___________ the weather.A. belongs to B. happens to C .depends on D. concentrate on4. Sorry,I haven’tbuy the new iPad.A.such, that B. too, to C. enough, to D.enough, for5. 【2013山东威海】—Excuse me. Could you tell me ___ get to the nearest post office?—Sorry, I am new here.A.how can I B. how I could C. how to D. what I can6. Could you please ____ such a thing again? A. not to do B. don’t do C. not doing D. not do7. They ____ five days finishing the work. A. paid B. took C. spent D. cost8. His grade in the exam put him the top students in his class. A. between B. over C. among D. above9.【2012 甘肃兰州】—All the workers went home yesterday ____ Mr. White. Why? —Because he was on duty.A. except B. besides C. except for D.beside10. The man tried several times to start the car, and he succeeded______.A. in the past B. in the end C. at first D. at once11.Some of my friends eat with their eyes. They prefer to order what ______ nice.A. feels B. smells C. looks D. tastes12. We live _______ a supermarket. It’s very convenient. A. right B. far away from C. next to D. on the right13. Would you please _______ the window? It’s hot now. A. close B. to close C. open D. to open14. —Do you know _______? —Yes, in two days.A. when will Mr Li come back B. how long Mr Li will come backC. what time will Mr Li come back D. how soon Mr Li will come back15. — Excuse me, could you please show me how to use this MP4 player? —_______A. Certainly! It’s here. B. Yes, you can. C. Sure, with pleasure. D. Not at all.16. Do you still remember _______?A. that he said B. what he said C. did he say that D. what did he say17. The terrible accident happened ______ the evening of October 4th, 2009. A. in B. on C. from D. at18. In English, my sister does ______ speaking than writing. A. good at B. better at C. well in D. better in19. . Could you tell me ___________?A. where do you live B. who you are waiting for C. who were you waiting for D. where you live in20. --- Do you know if she ___ back tomorrow?---Sorry, I don’t know. I’ll call you if she ___ back.A. will come, comes B. comes, es, will come D.will come, will come21. She told me the sun ______ in the east. A. rise B. rose C. rises D. had risen22. I can&t understand ______the boy alone.A. why she left B. why did she leave C. why she had left D. why had she left23.We are going for a picnic tomorrow. I&ll call Wendy to make sure________.A.why to start B.when to start C.what to start D.which to start24. —Do you know sound travels very fast?—Yes. But light travels ________ sound.A.as fast as B.a little faster than C.much faster than D.slower than25. [2012·宜昌] —Where are you going for the coming winter camp?—I won&t decide on the place ________ the end of this month.A.until B.unless C.though D.through26.[2013·菏泽] Traveling around big cities by taxi can cost a lot of money, but it&s usually ________ to take the underground train to most places.A.amazing B.expensive C.convenient D.exciting27. —Let&s go shopping at the new mall. —Why not shop online? It&s ________.A.expensive B.more expensive C.less expensive D.the most expensive28.[2013·泸州] Could you tell me ________ the cool Tshirt?A.where you buy B.where do you buy C.where did you buy D.where you bought29.[2013·济宁] — Do you know________?—Yes, I do. He went by skateboarding!A.whether Paul will go or not B.when will Paul go to the partyC.how Paul went to the party D.how did Paul go to the party30.[2013·潍坊] The woman asked the policeman where ________.A.the post office is B.was the post office C.is the post office D.the post office was31.—Do you know ________ the man with glasses is? —A reporter, I think.A.what B.that C.who D.where32.Could you tell me________? A.what to do it B.what to do C.how to do D.when to do33.—Could you please tell me ________?—Yes. There is one on Center Street.A.where can I buy some stamps B.when you will take your vacationC.when was the telephone invented D.if there are any good restaurants around here将下列简单句合并为复合句1.Where is my Chinese book? I don&t know. I don&t know ______ my Chinese book ____.2.She studies in Lantian Middle School. Jane says. Jane says ______ ________ in Lantian Middle School.3.Do you study French? Could you tell me? Could you tell me ____ ______ ________ French?4.Was he the first to come here? Please tell me. Please tell me ____ ____ ______ the first to come here.5.The earth goes around the sun. The teacher told the students.The teacher told the students ______ the earth ______ around the sun.完成句子:1.沿着这条路直走,然后左转。Go along/down this street and _______ _________.2.我路过那家商店的时候停了下来。I stopped when I __________ ______ the store.3.昨天吉姆直到下午3点才回来。Jim ________ ______ ______ ______ three o&clock in the afternoon yesterday.4.[2013·黄冈] Talking loudly in a library, a museum, or a movie theater is __________ (不礼貌的).5. 你能告诉我到邮局怎么走吗? ______ you _____ me ______ ______ ______ _____the post office?6. 你能告诉我在哪里能买到字典吗?_______ you _______ tell me ______ _______ _______ ______ a dictionary?7. 你能告诉我中心街在那吗?Can you ______ ______ _______ Center Street _____?8. 你能告诉我在新镇上是否有一些好的博物馆?Could you please tell me _____ ________ _____ ______ good museums in Newtown?9. 你知道在这儿附近是否有一些公共洗手间吗?Do you _____ ____ ______ _______ _______ pubic restrooms _______ ________?10. 你所使用的表达方式可能取决于你说话的对象或你对他们的熟悉程度。The _________ you use might _______ _____ ______you are speaking to or how ______ you know them.11. 我想知道你是否能帮助我。I ______ ______ you can help me.中考试题选登1.Which flower is the city flower of Jinan?2. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil will be held in ________ in June.3. .—Why was Miss Read so angry with you this morning?—She asked me _______.A. why I was late for school again B. how I came to school this morningC. what did I have for breakfast D. what time did I go to bed last night4. —Could you tell me __________? —Sure. He is in Room 303.A. how old is your sister B. where is the post officeC. when did you meet Sam D. where I can find Mr. Lee5. “When are you going to Australia?” Mary asked her father. (改写句子,句意不变)Mary asked her father ______________ he ______________ going to Australia.6. 令我们吃惊的是,这位老人竟然天天服用这种药物。To _____________ _____________, this old man takes this kind of medicine every day.7. 我们都为祖国的快速发展而感到自豪,但我们也必须面对许多挑战。We all take _____________ in the fast _____________ of our country, but we must also face a lot of challenges.8. Which of the following Chinese writers won the Nobel Prize for Literature last year?A. B. C. D. 8. . Which of the following places should we go to if we want to take the high-speed train?A. B. C.D. 9. —How long has Robert ___________? —Since 2004.A. been to Beijing B. become a policeman C. joined the art club D. studied in this school10. —Could you please tell me _________________?—Yes. There is one on Center Street.A. where can I buy some stamps B. when you will take your vacationC. when was the telephone invented D. if there are any good restaurants around here11. In which picture can we have fun going hiking with our friends?A. B. C. D.12. ---Do you know _________the new mobile phone last week? --Maybe 900 yuan. I’m not sure.A. how much she paid for B. how much will she pay forC. how much did she pay for D. how much she’ll pay for13. “Can you drive me to the office building?”she asked me.(改写句子,句意不变)She asked me I drive her to the office building.14. —Could you tell me ____________? —In 1971.A. when your mother was born B. when was your mother bornC. how old is your mother D. how old your mother is包含各类专业文献、中学教育、专业论文、高等教育、行业资料、生活休闲娱乐、文学作品欣赏、幼儿教育、小学教育、各类资格考试、152014人教版九年级Unit_3_Could_you_please_tell_me_where_the_restrooms_are等内容。【】最新搜索
 人教版最新版九年级英语导学案—Unit_3_Could_you_please_tell_me_where_the_restrooms_are9_英语_初中教育_教育专区。藕团中学九年级英语导学案主备人...
 2014人教版九年级Unit3Could you please tell me where the restrooms are_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 3 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?...
 2014秋季九年级Unit3_CouldyoupleasetellmewheretherestroomsareSectionB课文精讲精析_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 秋季九年级英语课文 unit 3 Section B 精讲精析...
 2014人教版新目标九年级上 Unit3 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are 练习题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。80道与本单元知识点相关的历年英语中考练习...
 2014 秋季九年级英语课文 unit 3 精讲精析 Unit3 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are? 课文精讲精析 Section A 1.get some information about...
 人教版2014年九年级英语Unit 3Could you please tell me where the restrooms are练习_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 3 Could you please tell me where the re...
 2014新人教九年级英语unit3Could you please tell me where the restrooms are知识点_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014新人教九年级英语unit3Could you please tell me...
 2014新目标英语九年级第三单元could you please tell me where the restrooms are 课堂讲解和试题【教学标题】 Unit 3 Could you please tell me where the ...
 电子课本_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014年秋九年级英语新目标 unit 3 电子课本UNIT 3 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are? Language Goals: Ask...
| | | 三亿文库资料来自互联网,本站只负责收集和整理。扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
九年级Unit11 could you please tell me where教案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口----> Couldyoutellme___
Couldyoutellme___
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
中考题库19宾语从句选择题1.(2010.河北中考YourT-shirtissocool.Couldyoutellme________?A.whereyoubuyitC.whereyouboughtitB.wheredoyoubuyitD.wheredidyoubuyit&&&&&&&&2.(2010.盐城中考)—Excuseme.Couldyoutellme_____IcangettotheSpaceMuseum?--Ofcourse.YoucantakebusNo.1.A.whereB.howC.ifD.why&&&&&&&&3.(2010.自贡中考)—Doyouknow________thenewmobilephonelastweek?--Maybe900yuan.I’mnotquitesure.A.howmuchshepaidforC.howmuchdidshepayfor4.(2010潍坊中考)MichaelJordanhasfailedoverandoveragaininhislife.Andthat’s____hesucceeds.A.whatB.whenC.whyD.whereB.howmuchwillshepayfor&&&&&&&&5.(2010潍坊中考)AliceinWonderlandisafantasticmovie.It’sabout______.A.howdidAliceendtheRedQueen’sreignofterror(恐怖统治)B.whatdidAliceendtheRedQueen’sreignofterrorC.howAliceendedtheRedQueen’sreignofterrorD.whatAliceendedtheRedQueen’sreignofterror6.(2010南京中考)—Doyouknow________thegirlinredis?--I’mnotsure.Maybeateacher.A.whenB.howC.whereD.what&&&&&&&&7.(2010.无锡中考)—Whatdidyourparentsthankaboutyourdecision?--Theyalwaysletmedo_______IthinkIshould.A.whenB.thatC.howD.what&&&&&&&&8.(2010上海中考)Iwanttoknow________.A.whenweshouldarriveattheairportB.whenshouldwearriveattheairportC.whentheairportweshouldarriveat&&&&&&&& D.whentheairportshouldwearriveat9.(2010·晋江中考)--Wouldyoupleasetellme__________?--At10:00thisevening.A.whenwillthetrainleaveB.whenthetrainwillleaveC.whendoesthetrainleave10.(2010成都中考)—Couldyoutellme________?--FillinthisformandIwillgiveyouacard.A.howIcanmeetCathyB.whereIcanmeetCathyC.whenIcanmeetCathy&&&&&&&&11.(2009南昌)–Doyouknow________themanwithsunglassesis?-I’mnotsure.Maybeareporter.A.whoB.whatC.whereD.how&&&&&&&&12.(2009·孝感中考)-Tommy,doyouknowifFrank________tothezoothisSundayifit________?-Sorry,Ihavenoidea.A.isfineC.isgoingtobefineB.isfineD.willbefine&&&&&&&&13.(2009·东营中考)Noonecanbesure_________inamillionyears.A.whatmanlookslikeC.whatmanlookedlikeB.whatwillmanlooklikeD.whatmanwilllooklike&&&&&&&&14.(2009·德州中考)Suetoldmethatshe_________shoppingwithhersisterthenextday.A.willgoB.wouldgoC.goesD.hasgone&&&&&&&&15.(2009·河北中考)Thenew-designedcarisonshownow.Iwonder_________.A.howmuchitcostC.howmuchitcostsB.howmuchdiditcostD.howmuchdoesitcost&&&&&&&&16.(2009·德州中考)-Whendoyouthink_________?-Abouthalfpastfive.Iwillpickhimupattheairport.A.hewillcomeB.willhecomeC.didhecomeD.hecame&&&&&&&&17.(2009·广东中考)Ourteachertoldusthesun________intheeast.A.riseB.roseC.risingD.rises&&&&&&&& 18.(2009·宜昌中考)-Listen!Itisstillnoisyintheheadteacher’soffice.-Goandsee________theyhavefinishedcorrectingthepapersyet.A.thoughB.whetherC.unlessD.while&&&&&&&&19.(2009·河南中考)-WhattimewillMr.BrownbebacktoChina?-Sorry.Idon’tknow________.A.whendidhegoabroadC.howsoonwillhebebackB.whyheisgoingabroadD.howlonghewillstayabroad&&&&&&&&20.(2009·江西中考)–Doyouknow________themanwithsunglassesis?-I’mnotsure.Maybeareporter.A.whoB.whatC.whereD.how&&&&&&&&21.(2008·陕西中考)Heaskedme________wecouldgotoBeijingtowatchthegamebyplane.A.thatB.ifC.howD.what&&&&&&&&22.(2009·绵阳中考)-Excuseme.Couldyoutellme________?-Yes.Thereisavideoshopnexttothetallbuilding.A.wherecanIbuysomeCDsC.whencanIbuysomeCDsB.whereIcanbuysomeCDsD.whenIcanbuysomeCDs&&&&&&&&23.(2008·恩施中考)Idon’tknowifmyuncle________.Ifhe________,comesB.willcomeD.comes&&&&&&&&24.(2008·鸡西中考)Myphysicsteachersaidthatlight________fasterthansound.A.travelB.travelsC.traveled&&&&&&&&25.(2008·河北中考)Youaregrowingsofast.Canyoutellme________now?A.howfastareyouC.howtallareyouB.howfastyouareD.howtallyouare&&&&&&&&26.(2008·福州中考)-Excuseme,couldyoutellme________?-Certainly.Gostraightaheadandyou’llseeitonyourleft.A.wherethepostofficeisC.whereisthepostofficeB.whenyouwillvisitthemuseumD.whenwillyouvisitthemuseum&&&&&&&&27.(2008·烟台中考)Iwantedtoknow________,butnoonewouldliketotellme.A.whatdidtheoldmansayB.whattheoldmanneed&&&&&&&& C.whatdidtheoldmanwant&&&&&&&&D.whattheoldmanmeant&&&&&&&&28.(2008·长春中考)-Excuseme.Couldyoutellme________?-Yes.ThereisavideoshoponRiverRoad.A.wherecanIbuysomeCDsC.whencanIbuysomeCDsB.whereIcanbuysomeCDsD.whenIcanbuysomeCDs&&&&&&&&29.(2008·随州中考)-Doyouthink________aconcertinourschoolhallthisweekend?-Yes,therewill.A.therewillhaveB.therewillbeC.willtherebeD.willtherehave&&&&&&&&30.(2008·贵阳中考)-Couldyoupleasetellme________?-It’snexttothehotel.A.whereisthemuseumB.themuseumiswhereC.wherethemuseumis&&&&&&&&31.(2008·北京市中考)-Doyouknow________forShanghailastnight?-At9:00A.whattimeheleavesC.whattimeheleftB.whattimedoesheleaveD.whattimedidheleave&&&&&&&&32.(2008·哈尔滨中考)-Doyouknow________lastnight?-Sorry,Idon’tknow.ButIthinkheshouldgotobedearlybecausehewillhaveanEnglishexamthisafternoon.A.whenhegoestobedB.whenhewenttobedC.whendidhegotobed&&&&&&&&33.(2008·汕头中考)-Wedon’tknow________.-ItissaidthathewasborninCanada.A.whatheisC.wherehecomesfromB.wherehewasbornD.ifheliveshere&&&&&&&&中考题库19宾语从句&&&&&&&& 选择题1.(2010.河北中考YourT-shirtissocool.Couldyoutellme________?A.whereyoubuyitC.whereyouboughtit【解析】选C2.(2010.盐城中考)—Excuseme.Couldyoutellme_____IcangettotheSpaceMuseum?--Ofcourse.YoucantakebusNo.1.A.where【解析】选B3.(2010.自贡中考)—Doyouknow________thenewmobilephonelastweek?--Maybe900yuan.I’mnotquitesure.A.howmuchshepaidforC.howmuchdidshepayfor【解析】选A4.(2010潍坊中考)MichaelJordanhasfailedoverandoveragaininhislife.Andthat’s____hesucceeds.A.what【解析】选C5.(2010潍坊中考)AliceinWonderlandisafantasticmovie.It’sabout______.A.howdidAliceendtheRedQueen’sreignofterror(恐怖统治)B.whatdidAliceendtheRedQueen’sreignofterrorC.howAliceendedtheRedQueen’sreignofterrorD.whatAliceendedtheRedQueen’sreignofterror【解析】选C6.(2010南京中考)—Doyouknow________thegirlinredis?--I’mnotsure.Maybeateacher.A.when【解析】选D7.(2010.无锡中考)—Whatdidyourparentsthankaboutyourdecision?--Theyalwaysletmedo_______IthinkIshould.B.howC.whereD.whatB.whenC.whyD.whereB.howmuchwillshepayforB.howC.ifD.whyB.wheredoyoubuyitD.wheredidyoubuyit&&&&&&&& A.when【解析】选D&&&&&&&&B.that&&&&&&&&C.how&&&&&&&&D.what&&&&&&&&8.(2010上海中考)Iwanttoknow________.A.whenweshouldarriveattheairportB.whenshouldwearriveattheairportC.whentheairportweshouldarriveatD.whentheairportshouldwearriveat【解析】选A9.(2010·晋江中考)--Wouldyoupleasetellme__________?--At10:00thisevening.A.whenwillthetrainleaveB.whenthetrainwillleaveC.whendoesthetrainleave【解析】选B10.(2010成都中考)—Couldyoutellme________?--FillinthisformandIwillgiveyouacard.A.howIcanmeetCathyB.whereIcanmeetCathy【解析】选A11.(2009南昌)–Doyouknow________themanwithsunglassesis?-I’mnotsure.Maybeareporter.A.who【解析】选B12.(2009·孝感中考)-Tommy,doyouknowifFrank________tothezoothisSundayifit________?-Sorry,Ihavenoidea.A.isfineC.isgoingtobefineB.isfineD.willbefineB.whatC.whereD.howC.whenIcanmeetCathy&&&&&&&&【解析】选A。结合题意“汤姆,如果天气好的话,你知道弗兰克这个星期六将去动物园吗?”可知第一个空是宾语从句,要用一般将来时,第二个空是条件状语从句,要用一般现在时,故排除B、C、D三项,选A。&&&&&&&& 13.(2009·东营中考)Noonecanbesure_________inamillionyears.A.whatmanlookslikeC.whatmanlookedlikeB.whatwillmanlooklikeD.whatmanwilllooklike&&&&&&&&【解析】选D。从语序方面先排除B,另结合时间状语inamillionyears可知要用一般将来时,故排除A、C,选D。14.(2009·德州中考)Suetoldmethatshe_________shoppingwithhersisterthenextday.A.willgoB.wouldgoC.goesD.hasgone&&&&&&&&【解析】选B。结合主句中的told和从句中的thenextday可知要用过去将来时,故排除A、C、D三项,选B。15.(2009·河北中考)Thenew-designedcarisonshownow.Iwonder_________.A.howmuchitcostC.howmuchitcosts【解析】选C16.(2009·德州中考)-Whendoyouthink_________?-Abouthalfpastfive.Iwillpickhimupattheairport.A.hewillcomeB.willhecomeC.didhecomeD.hecameB.howmuchdiditcostD.howmuchdoesitcost&&&&&&&&【解析】选A。问句是带有插入语doyouthink的宾语从句,要用陈述语序,先排除B、C二项;另结合答句中的willpickhimup可知要用一般将来时,故舍D选A。17.(2009·广东中考)Ourteachertoldusthesun________intheeast.A.riseB.roseC.risingD.rises&&&&&&&&【解析】选D。从句中所说“太阳从东边升起”是客观事实,所以不管主句用什么时态,从句总是用一般现在时,故正确答案为D.18.(2009·宜昌中考)-Listen!Itisstillnoisyintheheadteacher’soffice.-Goandsee________theyhavefinishedcorrectingthepapersyet.A.thoughB.whetherC.unlessD.while&&&&&&&&【解析】选B。考查whether引导的宾语从句。结合题意“去看看他们是否已改完了试卷”可排除A、C、D三项,选B。19.(2009·河南中考)-WhattimewillMr.BrownbebacktoChina?-Sorry.Idon’tknow________.A.whendidhegoabroadB.whyheisgoingabroad&&&&&&&& C.howsoonwillhebeback【解析】选D&&&&&&&&D.howlonghewillstayabroad&&&&&&&&20.(2009·江西中考)–Doyouknow________themanwithsunglassesis?-I’mnotsure.Maybeareporter.A.whoB.whatC.whereD.how&&&&&&&&【解析】选B。四个选项都可以引导宾语从句,结合答语“Maybeareporter.”可知问句是在询问人的职业,故正确答案为B。题意为“你知道那个戴眼镜的男人是做什么的吗?”。21.(2008·陕西中考)Heaskedme________wecouldgotoBeijingtowatchthegamebyplane.A.thatB.ifC.howD.what&&&&&&&&【解析】选B。考查if引导的宾语从句。结合题意“他问我我们是否能乘飞机去北京看比赛”可选出正确答案为B。22.(2009·绵阳中考)-Excuseme.Couldyoutellme________?-Yes.Thereisavideoshopnexttothetallbuilding.A.wherecanIbuysomeCDsC.whencanIbuysomeCDsB.whereIcanbuysomeCDsD.whenIcanbuysomeCDs&&&&&&&&【解析】B。选从语序方面先排除A、二项;C另结合答语“Thereisavideoshopnexttothetallbuilding.”可舍D选B。23.(2008·恩施中考)Idon’tknowifmyuncle________.Ifhe________,comes【解析】选D24.(2008·鸡西中考)Myphysicsteachersaidthatlight________fasterthansound.A.travelB.travelsC.traveledB.willcomeD.comes&&&&&&&&【解析】选B。“光传播的速度比声音快”是客观事实,故用一般现在时,light是第三人称单数形式,故选B。25.(2008·河北中考)Youaregrowingsofast.Canyoutellme________now?A.howfastareyouC.howtallareyou【解析】选D26.(2008·福州中考)-Excuseme,couldyoutellme________?B.howfastyouareD.howtallyouare&&&&&&&& -Certainly.Gostraightaheadandyou’llseeitonyourleft.A.wherethepostofficeisC.whereisthepostofficeB.whenyouwillvisitthemuseumD.whenwillyouvisitthemuseum&&&&&&&&【解析】A。选宾语从句必须用陈述句语序,故排除C、二项;D由答语“Gostraightaheadandyou’llseeitonyourleft.”可选A。27.(2008·烟台中考)Iwantedtoknow________,butnoonewouldliketotellme.A.whatdidtheoldmansayC.whatdidtheoldmanwantB.whattheoldmanneedD.whattheoldmanmeant&&&&&&&&【解析】选D。由语序先排除A、C二项,主句是一般过去时,从句应为相应的过去某个时态,排除B。因此选D。28.(2008·长春中考)-Excuseme.Couldyoutellme________?-Yes.ThereisavideoshoponRiverRoad.A.wherecanIbuysomeCDsC.whencanIbuysomeCDsB.whereIcanbuysomeCDsD.whenIcanbuysomeCDs&&&&&&&&【解析】选B。在宾语从句中,从句要用陈述语序。分析比较四个选项可先排除A、C;另结合答语“ThereisavideoshoponRiverRoad.”可舍D选B。29.(2008·随州中考)-Doyouthink________aconcertinourschoolhallthisweekend?-Yes,therewill.A.therewillhaveB.therewillbeC.willtherebeD.willtherehave&&&&&&&&【解析】选B。在宾语从句中,从句要用陈述语序,先排除C、D;另therebe的将来时为therewillbe,故舍A选B。30.(2008·贵阳中考)-Couldyoupleasetellme________?-It’snexttothehotel.A.whereisthemuseum【解析】选C31.(2008·北京市中考)-Doyouknow________forShanghailastnight?-At9:00A.whattimeheleavesC.whattimeheleftB.whattimedoesheleaveD.whattimedidheleaveB.themuseumiswhereC.wherethemuseumis&&&&&&&&【解析】选C。由lastnight可知本题要用一般过去时,先排除A、B;另结合宾语从句的陈&&&&&&&& 述语序可舍D选C。32.(2008·哈尔滨中考)-Doyouknow________lastnight?-Sorry,Idon’tknow.ButIthinkheshouldgotobedearlybecausehewillhaveanEnglishexamthisafternoon.A.whenhegoestobedB.whenhewenttobedC.whendidhegotobed&&&&&&&&【解析】选B。由语序先排除C,另结合时间状语lastnight可舍A选B。33.(2008·汕头中考)-Wedon’tknow________.-ItissaidthathewasborninCanada.A.whatheisC.wherehecomesfrom【解析】选BB.wherehewasbornD.ifheliveshere&&&&&&&& 一、单项选择1.Doyouknow_______duringthecomingsummerholiday?A.whatwillTomdodid2.Iwanttoknow_________.A.whatishisnamenameis3.Doyou
know________Icouldpasstheexam?A.thatB.whetherC.whatD.whichB.what’shisnameC.thathisnameisD.whathisB.whatdidTomdoC.whatTomwilldoD.whatTom&&&&&&&&4.Jimdoesn’tunderstand____________.A.whichisthewaytothemuseumC.whatisthewaytothemuseumB.whyhiswifealwaysgoesshoppingD.whydoesshealwaysgoshopping&&&&&&&&5.---Couldyoutellme______sheislookingfor?A.thatB.whoseC.whoD.which&&&&&&&&6.Mr.Kingdidn’tknow_______yesterdayevening.A.whendoeshissoncomehomeC.whendidhissoncomehomeB.whenhissoncomeshomeD.whenhissoncamehome&&&&&&&&7.Couldyoutellme_______thebikethismorning?A.howdoeshemendmend8.---I’mwaitingforthemail.Doyouknow________itwillarrive?---Usuallyitcomesby4:00.A.howB.whereC.whenD.whatB.howhemendsC.howhemendedD.howdidhe&&&&&&&&9.---Excuseme,wouldyoupleasetellme________?---Certainly.Gostraightalonghere.It’snexttoahospital.A.howwecangettothepostofficeC.howgettothepostoffice10.---CanIhelpyou?---Yes.I’dlikeatickettoMountEmei.Canyoutellme______taketogetthere?A.howsoonwillitwillit11.Hewantedtoknow___________.A.whetherhespeaksatthemeetingC.whathe’sgoingtodoatthemeetingB.whenthemeetingwouldstartD.wherewouldthemeetingbeheldB.howsoonitwillC.howlongitwillD.howlongB.howcanwegettothepostofficeD.howcouldwegettothepostoffice&&&&&&&&12.---Couldyoutellme_________theBambooGarden?---Thedayaftertomorrow,Ithink.A.whenwillyouvisitC.whenwouldyouvisitB.whenyouwillvisitD.whenyouwouldvisit&&&&&&&& 13.Wouldyoupleasetellme_________next,MrWang?A.whatshouldwedoC.whatweshoulddoB.weshoulddowhatD.shouldwedowhat&&&&&&&&14.Youcan’timagine_________whentheyreceivedtheseniceChristmaspresents.A.howtheywereexcitedC.howexcitedweretheyB.howexcitedtheywereD.theywerehowexcited&&&&&&&&15.Iwanttoknow________youwillcomebackat8:00tomorrow.A.thatB.whenC.whereD.whether&&&&&&&&16.---Couldyoutellme____________?---Sorry,Idon’tknow.Iwasnotatthemeeting.A.whatdoeshesayatthemeetingC.whathesaysatthemeetingB.whatdidhesayatthemeetingD.whathesaidatthemeeting&&&&&&&&17.---Couldyoutellme_________lastnight?---Er,IwaswatchingEuro2004athome.A.whatyouweredoingC.whatyouaredoingB.whatwereyoudoingD.whatareyoudoing&&&&&&&&18.Theteacheraskedthestudents__________.A.iftheywereinterestedindinosaursB.whenwasAlbertEinsteinbornC.whattheywilldowiththecomputersD.howmanytreestheyhaveplanted19.Everymorningthepatientsareaskedif________theirtemperaturetaken.A.theyhadhadB.havetheyhadC.theyhavehadD.hadtheyhad&&&&&&&&20.It’suptoyoutodecide_______you’llgothere,byairorbyroad.A.howB.whyC.thatD.when&&&&&&&&二.根据汉语句子的意思完成下列英语句子1.李明说他对玩电脑游戏感兴趣。LiMingsays____________________interestedinplayingcomputergames.2.我认为玛丽不回来了。Idon’tthinkMary__________________.3.山姆给我说他准备去上海。Samtoldmethathe____________________forShanghai.4.请你告诉我去钟楼怎麽走吗?Couldyoutellme__________IcangettotheBellTower?5.父亲说他买了一台新电脑。Fathersaidthathe______________________anewcomputer..6.我想知道今天晚上还有没有去北京的火车。Iwanttoknow____________thereisatraintoBeijing.7.你知道一个双人间多少钱吗?Doyouknow___________________adoubleroom_________?&&&&&&&& 8.请你告诉我我们外出多长时间好吗?Couldyoutellme____________we’regoingtobeaway?9.叔叔说他正在写一本新小说。Unclesaidthathe___________________anewnovel.10.杰克说他有重要事情要做。Jacksaidhe__________somethingimportanttodo.&&&&&&&&宾语从句练习答案6.D7.C8.C9.A10.C11.B12.B13.C14.B15.D16.D17.A一.1.C2.D3.B4.B5.C18.A19.C20.A二.1.heis2.willcome3.wasleaving4.how5.hadbought6.if(whether)7.howmuch8.howlong9.waswriting10.had&&&&&&&& 1.Theteacheraskedthestudents________.A.iftheywereinterestedindinosaursC.whattheywilldowiththecomputersB.whenwasAlbertEinsteinbornD.howmanytreestheyhaveplanted&&&&&&&&解析:宾语从句中从句应保持陈述语序,答案B首先删去,主句一般过去式,从句要用于过去有关的时态,删去答案C和D,答案A中的if意为如果.应选A2.Couldyoutellme_______?A.whatthematteriswithyouC.hatsthematterwithyouB.whatwasthematterwithyouD.whatsthewrongwithyou.&&&&&&&&解析:what就是从句的主语,whatsthematterwithyou本身就是陈述语序,因此删掉A;主句可看作是委婉的请求,并是一般过去式,可删去答案B;wrong前不用加the,因此此题选C.3.Heaskedme_______IcouldsingthesongMyHeartwillGoOn.A.ifB.weatherC.whatD.that&&&&&&&&解析:此句应选含有疑问意思的关系代词,故删去D;weather意为天气,根据句意应选A.4.Ourteachertoldusthatthemoon_________roundtheearth.A.wentB.turnedC.goD.turns&&&&&&&&解析:从句是一个客观真理,因此从句的时态不受主句影响。应选D5.Itmakesnodifference__________.A.whetherwillyoucometomorrow.B.WhetherornotwillbepasstheexamC.IfhewillcometothemeetingornotD.Whetherhewillcometothemeetingornot解析:答案A和B从句不是陈述语序先删掉,if不能与not连用。因此此题选D&&&&&&&& 6.Theydontknow_______theirparentsare.A.thatB.whatC.whyD.which&&&&&&&&解析:what表示职业,因此选B.7.Iamsure_______yousaidistrue.A.whatB.thatC.whichD.who&&&&&&&&解析:根据句意应用what,做said的内容,你所说的话。应选A.8.Theoldmantoldus_______and________.A.todowhat,todohowC.whattodo,howtodoitB.whattodoit,howtodoitD.whattodo,howtodo&&&&&&&&解析:疑问词what即连接不定式,又做do的宾语;而在how引导的不定式短语中,how表示方式,do为及物动词,因此需接宾语才正确应选C练习与巩固:熟能生巧,取得好成绩!1.---DoyouknowwhentheWorldCup________nextweek?---NextFriday.Whenit________,Iwillringyou.A.begins,beginsbegin,beginsB.begins,willbeginC.willbegin,willbeginD.will&&&&&&&&2.---Todayortomorrow?---Whatareyoutalkingabout?---Wearetalkingabout_______togiveatalkonWTO.A.howB.whereC.whenD.what&&&&&&&&3.Iwonder_________.A.wheredoesheliveC.heliveswhereB.whereheliveD.wherehelives&&&&&&&& 4.---Areyousureyouhaveto?Itsbeenverylate.---Idontknow_____Icandoitifnotnow.A.whereB.whyC.whenD.how&&&&&&&&5.---Wouldyoupleasetellme_________?---InasmallvillagenearNiingbo.A.wherewasyourmotherbornC.whenwasyourmotherbornB.whereyourmotherwasbornD.whenyourmotherwasborn&&&&&&&&6.Thephotographwillshowyou________.A.whatdoesourvillagelooklikeC.howdoesourvillagelooklikeB.whatourvillagelookslikeD.howourvillagelookslike&&&&&&&&7.---Canyouguessifthey_______toplaybasketballwithus?---Ithinktheyllcomeifthey_________free.A.willcome,willbebe8.---Wheredoeshecomefrom?---Pardon?---Iaskedwhere_________.A….didhecomefromC.hecomesfromB.hecamefromD.doeshecomefromB.e,will&&&&&&&&9.Shewondered__________.A.howmuchhecostthecomputercomputerC.howmuchthecomputerwillcosthimthecomputer10.---Doyouknow________?B.howmuchhepaidforthe&&&&&&&&D.howmuchdidhespendon&&&&&&&& ---Imnotsure.Maybeheisabusinessman.A.whoheis&&&&1-5DCDCB&&&&&&&&B.whoishe&&&&&&&&C.whathedoes&&&&&&&&D.whatdoeshedo&&&&&&&&6-10BBBBA&&&&&&&& 宾语从句练兵:宾语从句练兵:练兵&&&&一、单项选择(()1.Idon’tthinkhewillcomehereontime,A.won’theB.willhe)2.WillyoupleasetellmeA.wherePudongAirportis()3.It’snotpolitetoaskpeopleA.howmuchmoneyyouhavegotC.whatyourcitylookslike()4.IwonderifheC.comes()5.Ican’tsayyears.(镇江)A.howlong(((A.aregoingA.isin)8.NobodyknowsA.that二、按要求改写句子1.“Doyouwanttotrysomethingnew?”Tom’smotheraskedhim.(改为复合句,句意不变)(济南)Tom’smotheraskedhim2.3.4.CouldyoutellmeJohntoldmethatIdon’tknowhowIcanreachthezoo.(改为简单句)(宿迁)Idon’tknow三、根据汉语提示,完成句子.1.2.3.我还没有决定是否去参加迈克的生日聚会。(黑龙江)Ihaven’tdecidedIwillgotoMike’sbirthdaypartyshebridge.noodles.overthethezoo.totrysomethingnew.tothestation?homework.Couldyoutellmethewaytothestation?(改写句子,句意不变)(青岛)“Ihavefinishedmyhomework.”Johntoldme.(改为复合句,句意不变)(天津)B.ifB.howsoonB.wasgoingB.wasinC.howoftenC.willgoC.istoC./D.howmuchD.wouldgoingtheeastofChina.(河北)D.wastoD.whether)6.Mr.GreentoldmethatheonatripnextSunday.(通化)tonight.IfheA.willcome?(上海)B.howfarPudongAirportwasinEngland.(常州)B.whattheweatherislikeD.howoldareyou,I’llletyouknow.(扬州)B.willcome?(重庆)D.isheC.doeshe&&&&&&&&C.howcanwegettoPudongAirportD.whenwasPudongAirportbuilt&&&&&&&&Iwanttoseehimagain.Wehaven’tseeneachotherfornearlythree&&&&&&&&)7.OurgeographyteachertoldusthatJapanhe’llcomeornot.(辽宁)&&&&&&&&张清问他奶奶是否还要些面条。(西安)ZhangQingaskedhisgrandmathatChangjiangRiverinNanjing.&&&&&&&&据说在南京长江上又建了一座桥。(南京)&&&&&&&&4.&&&&&&&&请你告诉我这把锁是用什么制成的好吗?(无锡)&&&&&&&& Wouldyoupleasetellme5.你能告诉我他从美国回来多久了?CanyoutellmeHomework:((()1.Canyoutellme_______?B.whereisheC.heiswhereA.whereheisA.wouldtheygoA.hashebeenbackcomeback()4、Doyouknow_______?B.whatisthenewsA.whatthenewsarethenews((((&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.whatisheD.theyaregoingD.hehas&&&&&&&&)2、Ididntknowhow_______toLondon?B.aretheygoingC.theywouldgo)3、Iwanttoknowhowlong_______.B.hashecomebackC.hehasbeenback&&&&&&&&C.whatthenewsis&&&&&&&&D.whatare&&&&&&&&)5、Hesaidhewouldhelpmewithmymathsifhe_______free.B.willbeB.isgettingC.wouldbeC.willgetD.isD.shallgetD.likes…isD.verymuch)6、Hewillwritetoyouassoonashe_______toShanghai.)7、Father_______musicwhenhe_______youngB.liked…isB.somuchthatC.likes…was)8、Ilikedsports_______Iwasyoung.C.verymuchwhen&&&&&&&&A.wasA.gets&&&&&&&&A.liked…wasA.somuchasbecause(((((((((&&&&&&&&)9、_______mothergothome,Iwastidyingmyroom.B.WhenB.becauseC.AssoonasC.afterD.Before)10、Theteacherdidntbeginherclass_______thestudentsstoppedtalking.D.whenC.notrainsD.whatD.hadbegunD.isntrain)11、Ifit_______tomorrow,wellgototheGreatwall.B.wontrain)12、Couldyoutellme_______wegettotheplane?B.whetherC.where)13、Whentheygottothecinema,thefilm_______forthetenminutes.B.hasbegunC.thatC.thenC.beganD.whatD.notasD.afterD.until)14、Theteachersays_______shewillleaveamessageontheheadmastersdesk.B.whoB.as)15、Lucylooksstronger_______Lily.)16、Iknownothingaboutit_______hetoldme.B.sinceB.whenC.untilC.before)17、Youmustmakeyournewhousecleanandsafe_______youmovein.&&&&&&&&A.AfterA.until&&&&&&&&A.doesntrainA.how&&&&&&&&A.hadbeenonA.ifA.thanA.becauseA.because&&&&&&&& ((&&&&&&&&)18、Iwas_______tired_______Icouldntwalkon.)19、Ithoughthe_______toseehismotherifhe_______time.B.go…willhavewillC.wouldgo…wouldhaveD.would&&&&&&&&A.so…thatB.too…toC.very…thatD.very…toA.go…haswillgo…hadIV、用所给动词的正确形式填空:1、IwontreturnthebooktothelibrarybecauseI_______(notfinish)readingit.2、Assoonashesawme,he_______tospeaktome.(stop)3、Ihopehe_______(come)backinaweek.4、It_______(rain)hardwhenIgottothefactorythismorning.5、Theoldmantoldthechildren_______(notwalk)inthericefields.6、Hetoldmehe_______(help)herwithhermathsthenextevening.7、Shesaidthey_______(know)eachotherforquitesometime.8、Ifit_______(notrain)tomorrow,we_______(visit)thePoplesMuseum.9、John_______(write)somethingwhenI_______(go)toseehim.10、Ourteachertoldusthatlight_______(travel)muchfasterthansound.11、WhenIgottothecinema,thefilm_______(begin)12、Mikeaskedmeifwe_______(ask)anyquestionsthenextclass.13、Willyoucomeandstaywithusforawhilewhenyou_______(finish)doingyourhomework?14、ComradeWangdidntknowifthere_______(be)onEnglisheveningthatday.15、Pleasetellmeifshe_______(come)againnexttime.参考答案:&&&&&&&&一.1.B2.A3.A4.C5.D6.B7.C8.D二.1.ifhewanted2.howcanIgetto3.hehadfinishedhisto&&&&&&&&4.howtoget&&&&&&&&III.1、A2、C3、C4、C5、A6、A7、A8、C9、B10、A11、A12、A13、A14、C15、A16、C17、C18、A19、DIV.1、haventfinished2、stopped3、willcome4、wasraining5、nottowalk6、wouldhelp7、hadknown8、doesntrain,willvisit9、waswriting,went10、travels11、hadbegun12、wouldask13、finish14、wouldbe15、willcome&&&&&&&&
分享给好友:
All Rights Reserved 图宝贝
本站声明:本站所转载之内容,无任何商业意图,如本网站转载稿件涉及版权、著作权等问题,请您来函与本站管理员取得联系,友情链接请加QQ,要求PR 或者 BR >=2(联系方式:QQ )}

我要回帖

更多关于 could you tell me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信