brown eyes有哪些动词过去式有哪些

586-&shine&的过去式和过去分词及有什么差别【中学英语学习小结1】
好多东西我们看起来都懂,表面感觉好像很容易,事实上,不尽然。
当你做为一名教师教书育人后,你考虑的问题就完全两样了。比如说,老师肯定会遇到各种各样的学生,有爱动脑筋有自己独特见解的,有被动接受的;有喜欢提问的,也有什么都放在心里不愿跟人分享的。。。总之,我们面对学生,尽可能地给学生提供权威且科学的,同时必须是自己消化吸收之后的,便于学生理解的解释与分析。不然,怎么能让学生对你心服口服!
举个例子:
6年级某试卷中的“给括号内的词的适当形式填空”中有这样一道题,给出shine,分析下来用过去时,有孩子写shined,也有的写shone,作为老师怎么来答疑解惑呢?
网到的解释:
shone shone/shined shined
ep:He shone the flashlight on the water.
他用手电筒照了照水面
Have you shined your boots?
你皮靴擦过没有?
---------------------------------
PLUM JJ的答案是:前一种是英语,后一种是美语,意思一样。
查牛津高阶大辞典,也没做不同含义的表述与解释。
-------------------------------------------------
我得继续寻找其他不同的答案。。。。。。
shine[英][ʃain][美][ʃaɪn]
vi.发出光;反射光,闪耀;出类拔萃,表现突出;露出
vt.照射,把光射后;〈口〉通过擦拭使……变得有光泽或光亮
n.光亮,光泽;好天气;擦皮鞋;鬼把戏或诡计
第三人称单数:过去式:
过去分词:
现在分词:
易混淆的单词:
The past tense and past participle of the verb is shone, except
for meaning 5 when it is shined. 过去式和过去分词形式为 shone,但义项 5 的过去式和过去分词为
1.VERB发光;照耀When the sun or a light
shines, it gives out bright light.
It is a mild morning and the sun is shining...
这是个和煦的早晨,阳光普照。
A few scattered lights shone on the horizon.
地平线上闪耀着几处星星点点的灯光。
2.VERB把…照向;使…的光投向If you shine a
torch or other light somewhere, you point it there, so that you can
see something when it is dark.
One of the men shone a torch in his face...
其中一名男子用火把照着他的脸。
The container is invisible until you shine an ultraviolet light
那个柜子只有用紫外线照射才可以看见。
The man walked slowly towards her, shining the flashlight.
那名男子打着手电筒,慢慢地朝她走过去。
3.VERB(因反射而)发光,发亮Something that
shines is very bright and clear because it is reflecting
Her blue eyes shone and caught the light.
她的蓝眼睛在光的照射下闪闪发亮。
...a pair of patent shoes that shone like mirrors.
一双如镜子般闪亮的漆皮鞋
...shining aluminum machines.
闪闪发光的铝制机器
4.N-SING光亮;光泽Something that has a
shine is bright and clear because it is reflecting
This gel gives a beautiful shine to the hair...
这种发胶会使头发看上去有亮丽的光泽。
The wood had been recently polished to bring back the shine.
木头最近经过抛光又恢复了光泽。
5.VERB擦亮;擦光;擦拭If you shine a
wooden, leather, or metal object, you make it bright by rubbing or
polishing it.
Let him dust and shine the furniture...
让他给家具除尘并把它们擦亮。
His high black boots had been shined to a gleaming finish.
他那双黑色高筒靴被擦得光鉴照人。
6.VERB(技巧或活动方面)出色,出类拔萃Someone who
shines at a skill or activity does it extremely
Did you shine at school?...
你上学时成绩优秀吗?
He failed to shine academically.
他的学习成绩并不出色。
7.See also: ;
8.PHRASE一见倾心;一见钟情;一眼就看上If you say that
someone has taken a shine to another person, you mean that
he or she liked them very much at their first
Seems to me you've taken quite a shine to Miss Richmond.
在我看来你对里士满小姐完全是一见钟情。
shine→see:;
也会像星星一样闪闪发光吗?
She wants to
forever in
她要永远及时的照耀。
torch over
把手电筒往这边照。
Always finish with
a gloss spray
总是整理与光泽喷雾光芒。
soft stars that
就是那夜晚闪耀着的温和的星星。
The dark brown
hair had a
natural wave and
深褐色的头发自然波和光泽。
Wax makes the
打腊于地板发亮。
your shoes.
把你的皮鞋擦亮。
But how can
anyone shine
a beam of light
around the
但是又怎样才能照亮一束绕过太阳的光呢?
Polished edges add
eye-catching
抛光边缘添加醒目的光芒。
The light to
way ahead.
光照耀前面的道路。
You're the
shine that
never blinks?
你就是那不曾闪烁的光芒
Do your eyes
你的双眼是否还顾盼闪耀?
You are all
diamonds waiting to
你们都是等待闪耀的钻石!
Why would it
shine down
它为什么照耀在我身上?
You mean like
你是说我脏得发光?
Believe that he
will shine
相信它会重新发光的。
Let the stars
让繁星照彻夜空。
Shine your
light over
把你的灯往这儿照。
Leather retains a
rich patina and
皮革保留了丰富的古色和健康的光泽!
take the shine off
take a shine to
2.显露;发亮;出众
1.阳光,晴天
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。谁有brown eyes - 已经一年的中文歌词?_百度知道
谁有brown eyes - 已经一年的中文歌词?
提问者采纳
(后的头几天,所以我不得到他们. 我认为只有1年 )Choumira gure myochir dwien goenchanhajyo gu sengagmanuro borsso il nyoni[00:26.58](一天,我来你和每一个悲哀)nowa mandun ginyom irmada surphumun narur chajawa[00:35.31][00:36.24](seolren害羞的供词,首先是爱 .我们的第一天,我见到了两座大厦)choum sarang gobeghamyo sollen sujubumgwa uri choum mannan nar jinaga go[00:45.44](你的生日蛋糕的蜡烛,打开的眼泪说服祝贺)noui sengiren nunmurui kheik chobur khyogoso chughahe[00:53.54]I BELIEVE IN YOU I BELIEVE IN YOUR MIND[00:58.54][02:51.90](虽然这是一个年已)borsso il nyon jinajiman [01:03.20][02:55.76](即使在一年甚至一年后,等待着你)il nyon dwiedo gu il nyon dwiedo nor gidaryo[01:11.84](该报告没有要回来,为时已晚 .我看他的眼神和热烈 )Nomu bogo shipho dorawa jwo mar mothesso nor bonun tatuthan gui nunbidgwa [01:20.03](你的左手,以你的脸,所以夜光比kkyeojin环。 )ni wensone kyojin banjiboda binnan ni orgur temune[01:28.23]I BELIEVE IN YOU I BELIEVE IN YOUR MIND[01:33.76][02:34.24](我开始再次,明知)dashi shijaghan nor armyonso [01:37.86](现在,没有你作出的回忆neoraneungeol )ijen na obshi chuogur mandunun noranun gor uh~[01:49.12] [02:03.19](我会永远记得的回忆 .我所说的人,希望笑到最后)Nega gioghanun chuogun onjena jinan usumgwa yegiwa baremdur[02:12.39](只有创造新的记忆 .我的眼泪gidarimgwa索安neoilppun)to sero mandur chuogun hanapun ne gidarimgwa nunmursog noirpun[02:24.20] [02:29.57]I BELIEVE IN YOU I BELIEVE IN YOUR MIND[02:40.06](它的创造回忆neoeopyi neoraneungeol.)ijen na obshi chuogur mandunun noranun gor uh~[02:48.25]I BELIEVE IN YOU I BELIEVE IN YOUR MIND[03:11.92]
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文:写上个星期日你干了些什么?(过去式+翻译)-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 英语作文:写上个星期日你干了些什么?(过去式+翻译)
英语作文:写上个星期日你干了些什么?(过去式+翻译)
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“英语作文:写上个星期日你干了些什么?(过”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“英语作文:写上个星期日你干了些什么?(过”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:英语作文:写上个星期日你干了些什么?(过去式+翻译),具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:Last sunday,my classmates and I went to the park.We arrived there at 9 o'clock.We had a picnic on the grass.Besides,we went on boating in the river.In the afternoon,we flying the kites in the park.We played very happily at that day.
上周日,我和同学去公园玩。我们到那九点。我们在草坪上吃烧烤。除了这个,我们还去划船。下午的时候,我们在公园放风筝。我们那天玩得很高兴。通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:we went on boating in the river.In the afternoon,we flying the kites in the park.We played very happily at that day. 上周日,我和同学去公园玩。我们到那九点。我们在草坪上吃烧烤...=========================================== Very Different My friend Jack and I are very different. He is tall and thin. I am short and a little heavy. Jack has brown eyes and dark hair. I have blue eyes and blond hair. Jack is ...=========================================== Last weekend, On Saturday morning I got up at 6;30. After breakfast I did my homework at home.In the afternoon , I played football with my friends on our playgroud. In the evenin...=========================================== lust sunday,I got up at 7:00,after&&I ate breakfast.I did my homework. AT& 10:00 ,&I did my lunch .after lunch ,I& had a rest& about half an hour....===========================================I was very busy last weekend. I did a lot of things. On Saturday, I went to Da Shan Foreign Language School. I learned English and math. That was interesting! So, I had fun. At n...=========================================== What did you do last weekend? I was very busy last weekend,on saturday morning ,I visted my grandparents and helped them clean the room,in the afternoon,I went to the book...=========================================== 没有字数限制么? The weather was nice last weekend. I helped mom to clean the house in the morning. We swepted and mopped the floor together, did the laundry and ironin...=========================================== I had a funny day on last weekend. I went to a park with my friend and his mum. We took sandwiches and we wanted to have a picnic. There was a big lake in the park and there...===========================================bought some vegetables,when I got home, I wathched TV about an hour ,then I went to cook for our supper,after supper , I went out for a walk with my mother. 上个礼拜天,我七点...===========================================我带了些照片给他们。最后我们就回家了。我们是湿的,饿了,愤怒和那些鸭子。真遗憾! I hope I will have a good weekend in this week. 我希望我能有个美好的周末在这个星...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助lady gaga brown eyes歌词嘛意思_百度知道
lady gaga brown eyes歌词嘛意思
歌曲:Brown Eyes歌手:Lady GaGa In your brown eyes I walked away In your brown eyes Couldn't stay In your brown eyes You watch her go Turn the record on And wonder what went wrong (what went wrong) If everything was everything but everything is over Everything could be everything if only we were older Guess its just a silly song about you And how I lost you And your brown eyes In your brown eyes I was feelin low Cause the brown eyes And you never know Got some brown eyes But a soft face I knew that it was wrong So baby..turn the record on Play that song If everything was everything but everything is over Everything could be everything if only we were older Guess its just a silly song about you And how I lost you And your brown eyes Everything was everything,but baby its the last show Everything could be everything but its time to say goodbye so get your last fix, and your last hit grab your old bow with your new tricks I mean its no surprise I got lost In your brown eyes.. In your brown eyes.. Brooown brooown...eyes Brown eyes Brooown brooown...eyes Got some broown eyes Brooown brooown...eyes Brown eyes
提问者采纳
在你棕色的眼睛里我走开了在你棕色的眼睛里我不能够停留在你棕色的眼睛里你看着她离开按下录音机想着到底什么地方出了错(什么地方出了错)如果那一切的一切都是真实的 但是一切都结束了只有如果我们都变更成熟 一切的一切才会实现猜猜这首歌 只是首傻傻的关于你的歌还有关于我怎样失去了你和你棕色的眼睛在你棕色的眼睛里我总是感到失落因为在你棕色的眼睛和你从来都不知道找到其他棕色眼睛的人但他们都没有你温柔的一面我知道这些都是错的所以 宝贝 按下录音机的按钮播放这首歌吧如果那一切的一切都是真实的 但是一切都结束了只有如果我们都变更成熟 一切的一切才会实现猜猜这首歌 只是首傻傻的关于你的歌还有关于我怎样失去了你和你棕色的眼睛如果那一切的一切都是真实的 但是 宝贝 这已是最后的演出一切的一切都能实现 但是 这已是时候说再见了 所以收起你最后的窘境和你最后的讽刺抓起你的旧领结和你的新的把戏我的意思是说这是没有吃惊的 我失去了在你棕色的眼睛里...在你棕色的眼睛里...棕色的 棕色的 眼睛棕色的眼睛棕色的 棕色的 眼睛找到棕色眼睛的人棕色的 棕色的 眼睛棕色的眼睛
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
在您的褐色的眼睛
在您的褐色的眼睛
在您的褐色的眼睛
,不知什么地方出了错(哪里出了问题)
如果一切的一切,但一切都已经过去
什么都可以,只要我们都老了
猜测它只是一首歌你傻
以及我失去了你
褐色的眼睛和你