收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!Wind Beneath My Wings 歌词_百度知道
Wind Beneath My Wings 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Wind Beneath My Wings歌手:Bill Tarmey专辑:In My LifeIt must have been cold there in my shadow,to never have sunlight on your face.You were content to let me shine, that's your way,you always walked a step behind.So I was the one with all the glory,while you were the one with all the strength.A beautiful face without a name -- for so long,a beautiful smile to hide the pain.Did you ever know that you're my hero,and ev'rything I would like to be?I can fly higher than an eagle,'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.It might have appeared to go unnoticed,but I've got it all here in my heart.I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it,I would be nothing with out you.Did you ever know that you're my hero,and ev'rything I would like to be?I can fly higher than an eagle,'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.Did I ever tell you your my heroYou're everything, everything, I wish I could beI can fly higher than an eagle,'cause you are the wind beneath my wingsFly, fly, fly away,you let me fly so high.Oh, fly, fly,Oh, fly, fly,so high against the sky, so high I almost touch the sky.Thank you, thank you, thank God for you,the wind beneath my wings.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁教职成司函【号&|
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&}

我要回帖

更多关于 作词作曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信