高二英语必修5单词表填入单词正确形式

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
高二英语填空问题
的适当形式填空
1.qualify
①This course ________ you to teach in any second ary school.
②Some nursing experience is a necessary ________ for this job.
epare
①Catherine will ________ the food ahead of time and freeze it.
②Would you be ________ to help ne get things ready for the party?
③The teacher didn&t seem to have done much _________ for the class.
fort
①The sports shoes are worth buying as they are ________ to wear.
②There is plenty of room to lie down and sleep in ________.
③She ________ herself with the thought that it would soon be spring.
quire
①Bringing up children often ________ you to put their needs first.
②A good degree is a minimum ________ for many jobs.
1 qualifies
2 qualification
2 prepared
3 preparation
1 comfortable
3 comforted
1 requires
2 requirement
ion epare,prepared,preparation fortable,comfort,comforted quires,requirment
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注当前位置:
>>>根据下列句子所给汉语意思和首字母,写出该单词的正确形式(每空仅..
根据下列句子所给汉语意思和首字母,写出该单词的正确形式(每空仅一词)小题1: When something can help people or improve their lives, we say it isb&&&&&&&&&&(有益的) to people. 小题2: Now I am very outgoing and have learned to &&&&&&&&&(适应) to mydisability. 小题3: He had no t&&&&&&&&(天赋) for expressing himself on paper. 小题4: Mr. Hill has made up his mind to&&&&&&&(离婚) his wife.小题5: The poor child was &&&&&&&&&(抛弃) by his parents and was foundwandering in the street.小题6: She put aside a small sum every week to pay for her &&&&&&&&(每年的)holiday.小题7: I &&&&&&(整理,布置) the flowers in the vase as soon as I came back.小题8: We should do something to protect the water on the earth. &&&&&&&&(否则的话)the last drop will be our tears.小题9: Have you made &&&&&&&&&&&(准备) for the coming festival? 小题10: Everyone in the class is expected to p&&&&&&&&(参与) in the discussion.
题型:听力题难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:beneficial小题2:adaptl小题3:talent小题4:divorce小题5:abandoned小题6:annual小题7:arranged小题8:Otherwise小题9:preparations小题10:participate试题分析:小题1:beneficial&固定搭配be beneficial to…对…有益;beneficial="of" benefit;小题2:adaptl&&&&固定搭配adapt to…适应…。小题3:talent&&&&固定搭配have some talent for…有…的天赋。小题4:divorce&&&及物动词divorce离婚。后面直接加宾语,表示和某人离婚。小题5:abandoned&考查语态。动词abandon抛弃,本句是被动语态,这个孩子被他的父母抛弃。小题6:annual&&&&形容词每年的annual;注意该词的副词是annually。小题7:arranged&&动词布置,安排arrange,根据后句的came说明前面使用过去时。小题8:Otherwise&副词otherwise否则,要不然;用别的方法;注意该词的一词多义现象.小题9:preparations 固定点评make preparations for/in preparation of准备…;动词短语中要使用复数形式preparations;介词短语中要使用单数preparation的形式。小题10:participate&固定搭配participate in="take" part in…参与…点评:单词拼写考察实词居多,特别应注意名词单复数的变化,动词时态语态的变化,形容词和副词的变化,以及虚拟语气等具体语法的使用。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“根据下列句子所给汉语意思和首字母,写出该单词的正确形式(每空仅..”主要考查你对&&单词、词组&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
单词、词组
单词和短语:
由两个以上的词组成的,没有完整的句子结构,但又有一定的语法和逻辑关系的词的组合就是短语或词组。短语又包括固定短语,和自由短语。比如说,put off (推迟),look up(查阅,查字典)have a heavy heart(心情沉重)…我们都习惯称为短语或词组(phrase)。put off是由一个动词和介词组成的,但他在句子中充当一个动词的作用,也就是说在这个词组中,put 是词头(head of the phrase) 所以它是动词词组,或动词短语。题型特点:对于英语学习来说,词汇是基础,掌握并灵活运用英语单词对学好英语至关重要,它会直接影响到我们的听、说、读、写能力。从高考单词拼写试题来看,单词拼写把单词放在句中考查,不仅是单词拼写,而且还要考查单词的形式,即将单词的写与用结合起来。这一点主要是要求学生对词汇的应用要有所掌握,体现了学以致用,从而根据语境选用适当的词。因此,答题时必须认真阅读全句,弄懂句意,在理解的基础上考虑选用适当的词汇。所考词汇多为多音节词,多数单词均有不同的变化形式,一般不少于4个字母。
题型种类:1、句子中被考查的单词突出,画横线,横线标有该单词的首字母,要求学生写出该单词的正确形式。2、句子中被考查的单词突出,画横线,横线后的括号内注有汉语,要求学生写出该单词的正确形式。
&例题解析:
(一)读懂句意,确定单词。例如:The f____day of the week is Sunday. 该句意为“一周的第一天是星期天”,需要填的词的首字母是“f”,根据常识和序数词有关知识应填“第一”,故填 first。此类题还可考月份。例如::September is the n ____ month of the year (答案:ninth) (二)瞻前顾后,确定形式写出单词后,还要注意分析该单词是否需要变化形式。现分类说明如下:1、名词一般考虑单、复数和所有格。例1:Do you like white?We have shirts of different c____. 根据句意,可确定单词为“color”,通过前面的shirts和different两词可确定此处应用colors。例2:September10 this T____Day. 根据句意,确定单词“Teacher”,它与Day之间存在所有格关系,将Teacher变为复数,再变为所有格,应填Teachers'。 2、形容调和副词这两类词学生极易混淆,做题时应仔细分析,慎重选择究竟用哪类词,有时还要考虑到形容词和副词“级”的变化。例1:He was very a____with the man upstairs and began to shout, "Stop singing!" 根据句意,此处应填形容词原级angry。例2:On Sundays, Children play h____in the park. 此处应填副词happily,副词修饰动词。 3、动词动词变化形式较为复杂,一般有五种:动词原形、第三人称单数形式、现在分词,过去式和过去分词。可综合考查学生运用英语知识的能力。例1:Thank you very much for l____me your bike. 介词后动词用-ing形式,故填lending。例2:When he was ten, he became i____in maths. become interested in 为固定词组,意为“对……感兴趣”,故此处应填interested。 4、数词注意确定用基数词还是序数词。例1:There are t____months in a year. 此处应用基数词twelve。例2:December is the t____month of the year. 此处应填序数词twelfth。 5、代词主要从人称代词、物主代词、反身代词、不定代词和疑问代词几方面考虑,有时还要考虑用单数还是用复数。例1:Help y____to some fish, Jim. 根据句意,此处应用yourself. 例2:"Help y____to some fish, please." Mrs Green said to the twins. 根据句意,thetwins为复数,故填yourselves。 6、连词若前后两个词或句子存在转折、因果、并列、选择等关系,一般应填连词。例1:She didn't go to school yesterday b____she was il1. 从句和主句互为因果关系,故填because。例2:The football match still went on t____it was raining heavily. 该从句为让步状语从句,故应填though。解题技巧:
以下是解单词拼写的基本程序:首先要仔细审题,明确大意。在句子缺词的情况下,尽量弄懂句子大意并根据已给出的语境,判断出所缺的单词,试将该单词放入句子当中,看是否能使句子完整,句意明确。注意词性,写出词形。在解题过程中,要特别注意根据句子中所缺成分,判断所缺单词的词类。1、名词,就要注意单复数;2、动词,就要注意主谓一致、时态和语态的一致性;3、形容词和副词,就要注意形容词和副词之间的转化规则;4、词组和短语,就要注意固定搭配。重读句子,验证答案。完成拼写后,要把句子重读一遍,检查句子是否通顺,单词拼写是否准确无误,单词形式是否正确,如名词的数、格,动词的时态、语态、语气和非谓语形式,形容词、副词的级等。这一步很重要,因为差之毫厘,谬以千里。总而言之,高考单词拼写题既考查学生的词汇量,又考查学生在特定的语境中灵活运用词汇的综合应变能力。要想提高得分率,绝非一日之功。正如谚语所说:“Rome was not built in one day”。所以,考生应该以命题特点为指导,在平时的复习中运用构词法知识多读、多记、多练,并增强语感,辅以行之有效的解题方法,才能熟练掌握,灵活运用,避免出错。题型拓展:1、单纯的翻译题,考查考生对单词的记忆。例句:The little girl is wearing a____ (粉红色的)dress. (正确答案:pink) 2、根据语境要求,填入所写单词的适当形式。例句:The story was first written in English and later____ (翻译) into Chinese.(正确答案:translated)3、从词在拼写上有可能存在的“盲点”(相对难写、难记)考虑命题。例句:The book gives a short ____(描述) of the city.(正确答案:description)4、在有可能出现多个近似答案的情况下,对词的用法进行甄别。例句:Very few people ____(成功) in losing weight these days.(正确答案:succeed) 5、从词在用法上有可能存在的“盲点”(相对少见的用法,在一般规律中考查特殊)考虑命题。例句:All the boys were standing up ____(笔直). (正确答案:straight) 6、侧重选择多音节词汇(构成各单词的字母数一般都超过了7个)命题,考查考生对多音节词汇的把握程度。例句:One of ____ (邻居) kept a very beautiful garden. (正确答案:neighbours或neighbors) 7、侧重选择词义较为生僻或使用率偏低的词汇命题,考查考生对单词拼写记忆的广泛程度。例句:He turned on the television set hanging from the____ (天花板). (正确答案:ceiling) 8、侧重从词音与词形不相吻合的部分命题(包括不发音字母),考查考生对单词拼写记忆的准确程度。例句:I usually just have a____ (三明治) for lunch. (正确答案:sandwich) 9、能根据语境的要求,将所给的中文提示(该提示给人以名词或动词的假象)转译成正确的英语表现形式。例句:I changed into my sports shoes so that I could walk more____(舒服). (正确答案:comfortably) 10、对近义词不同搭配用法的一般常识,在有可能出现多个答案的情况下,对词的用法进行反复推敲,考生应对最常用词汇的易混易错现象给予注意。例句:A fence at the back of garden (分开) us from the neighbours.(正确答案:separates或separated)
发现相似题
与“根据下列句子所给汉语意思和首字母,写出该单词的正确形式(每空仅..”考查相似的试题有:
411452436199404001177990424844357020高二英语 把适当的单词填入?求大神解答,给满意答复 _百度作业帮
高二英语 把适当的单词填入?求大神解答,给满意答复
高二英语 把适当的单词填入?求大神解答,给满意答复&
你应该把单词也找上
severesuspectedexposedexpertscureforesawconcludedannouncedattended2014年兰州一中高二英语上学期期中试题(带答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年兰州一中高二英语上学期期中试题(带答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年兰州一中高二英语上学期期中试题(带答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m 2014年兰州一中高二英语上学期期中试题(带答案)
说明:本试卷分为第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部分,共100分。考试时间100分钟。交卷时只交答题卡。
第Ⅰ卷(选择题& 满分55 分)第一部分:英语知识运用 (共两节,满分25分)&第一节:单项填空 (共10小题,每小题0.5分,满分5分)He asked us to _______ him _______carrying out their plan.A. with&&& B. to&&&&& C. in&&&&& D. with&2.& On Sunday morning after getting up, I helped my mother ____ our rooms and wash dirty clothes.A. sweep up&&&&& B. carry up&&&& C. keep up&&&&&& D. speed up&3.& In order to&&&&&&& a good knowledge of English, he gave up his job and went to study in an English school.&&&& A. require&&&&&& B. inquire&&&&& C. acquire&&&&&&& D. address4.& Five people won the “China’s Green Figure” award, a title&&&&&&&&& to ordinary people for their contributions to environmental protections.&&&& A. being given&&& B. is given&&&&& C. given&&&&&&&& D. was given&5.& According to the driver’s explanation, it was not his carelessness but the bad road conditions that&&&&&&&&& for the accident.&&&& A. was to blame&& B. was to be blamed&&& C. were to be blamed&& D. were to blame&6.& The machine is so advanced that it will start&&&&&&&&& you press the button.&&&& A. roughly&&&&&& B. instantly&&&&& C. deliberately&&& D. constantly&7.& You have to listen for detailed facts.&&&&&&&&&& you have to prepare the next question depending on what the person says.&&&& A. However&&&&& B. Otherwise&&&& C. Therefore&&&& D. Meanwhile &8.& In the dark forest _____, some large enough to hold several towns.&&&& A. stand many lakes&& B. lie many lakes&& C. many lakes lie&&& D. many lakes stand9.& The woman ______ there, ________ in a blue shirt, is Lily’s teacher.&&&& A. dressing&&& B. dressed&& C. dressed&&&& D. dressed10. The result of the entrance exam was not made ____ to the public until last Sunday.&&&& A. knowing&&&&&& B. to be known&&&&&&& C. knew&&&&&&&&& D. known
第二节:完型填空 (共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分)& 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从11---40题所给的四个选项中选出最佳选项。&&& Even though it was only October, my students were already whispering& about Christmas plans.With each passing day everyone became more&& 11&&& waiting for the final school bell.Upon its&& 12&& everyone would run for their coats and go home, everyone except David. David was a small boy in ragged clothes.I had often&& 13&& what kind of home life David had, and what kind of mother could send her son to school dressed so&& 14&& for the cold winter months, without a coat, boots, or gloves.But something made David&& 15& .I can still remember he was always&& 16&& a smile and willing to help.He always&& 17&& after school to straighten chairs and mop the floor.We never talked much.He&& 18&& just simply smile and ask what else he could do, then thank me for letting him stay and slowly&& 19&& home. && Weeks passed and the&& 20&& over the coming Christmas grew into restlessness until the last day of&& 21&& before the holiday break.I smiled in&& 22&& as the last of them hurried out the door.Turning around I saw David&& 23&& standing by my desk. & “I have something for you,” he said and&& 24&& from behind his back a small box.& 25&& it to me, he said anxiously, “Open it.” I took the box from him, thanked him and slowly unwrapped it.I lifted the lid and to my&& 26&& , I saw nothing. I looked at David’s smiling face and back into the box and said, “The box is nice, David, but it’s&& 27& .” “Oh no it isn’t,” said David.“It’s full of love.My mum told me before she died that love was something you couldn’t see or touch unless you know it’s there.” Tears filled my eyes&& 28&&& I looked at the proud dirty face that I had rarely given&& 29&& to.After that Christmas, David and I became good friends and I never forgot the meaning&& 30&& the little empty box set on my desk.11.A.anxious&B.courageous&C.serious&D.cautious12.A.warning&B.ringing&C.calling&D.yelling13.A.scolded&B.wondered&C.realized&D.learned14.A.modestly&B.naturally&C.inaccurately&D.inappropriately15.A.popular&B.upset&C.special&D.funny16.A.expressing&B.delivering&C.wearing&D.sharing17.A.practised&B.wandered&C.studied&D.stayed18.A.would&B.should&C.might&D.could19.A.aim at&B.turn to&C.put off&D.head for20.A.argument&B.excitement&C.movement&D.judgment21.A.school&B.year&C.education&D.program22.A.relief&B.return&C.vain&D.control23.A.weakly&B.sadly&C.quietly&D.helplessly24.A.searched&B.found&C.raised&D.pulled25.A.Holding&B.Handing&C.Sending&D.Leaving26.A.delight&B.expectation&C.appreciation&D.surprise27.A.cheap&B.empty&C.useless&D.improper28.A.as&B.until&C.because&D.though29.A.advice&B.support&C.attention&D.command30.A.from&B.behind&C.over&D.towards第二部分:阅读理解:(共二节,满分30分)第一节:阅读短文,从题中所给的(A,B,C,D)中选出最佳选项(共10小题,每小题2分,满分20分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& AYou may not be aware, but digital currency (货币) is a big part of the Internet world. QQ Coins can buy you accessories (配饰) for your QQ images. More importantly, a new digital currency, Bitcoin, is bringing the world’s commerce online.If you’re traveling, you can spend Bitcoins at restaurants and hotels listed . In China, Bitcoins can be used to buy goods at about 134 online shops on Taobao. And at a café named 2nd Place in Beijing, you can even buy fresh coffee with Bitcoins.So what makes Bitcoin so attractive to investors?First of all, the Bitcoin system is not controlled by anyone. One central authority cannot make policies to change the value of Bitcoins. The fixed amount of Bitcoins also means they cannot lose value through inflation(通货膨胀), as all forms of paper money have done over time.In addition, accounts in the Bitcoin system are anonymous and transparent. Users can set up an account easily and track every Bitcoin. All of these features seem to make Bitcoins immune(有免疫力的) from loss, but that is not entirely true.&& “The value of Bitcoins can vary wildly as no central government makes the price of them steady. If the value drops suddenly, investors cannot get any compensation(赔偿),” Zhao Qingming, a senior researcher at China Construction Bank, told China Economic Weekly. And Bitcoins, unlike company shares, are not backed by any tangible funds, which also adds to their risk. && While China will not recognize the digital currency anytime soon, Xinhua said, lawmakers and officials at a hearing on Nov. 18 in the US made positive comments about Bitcoin.&& Ben Bernanke, outgoing chairman of the Federal Reserve, told the Washington Post that “these types of creations, such as Bitcoin… may hold long-term promise, particularly if its system promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system.”31. Bitcoin is ______.&& A. actually exactly like QQ Coins& B. a new currency used both online and in real life&& C. only used online& && D. a country’s new digital currency.32. We can use Bitcoin to buy the following things except ______.&& A. online goods&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. goods at 134 online shops on Taobao&& C. books in physical shops&&&&&& D. coffee at a café named 2nd Place33. What is the disadvantage of Bitcoin?&& A. the value of it can rise and fall wildly.&& B. It cannot lose value through inflation.&& C. Every bitcoin in your account can be followed.D. It can even be used at some specific restaurants and hotels.&BSome colors people see late at night could cause signs of clinical depression. That was the finding of a study that builds on earlier study findings. They show that individuals who live or work in low levels of light overnight can develop clinical depression. Doctors use the word “clinical depression” to describe severe form of depression. Signs may include loss of interest or pleasure in most activities, low energy levels and thoughts of death or suicide.In the new study, American investigators designed an experiment that exposed hamsters(仓鼠)to different colors. The researchers chose hamsters because they are nocturnal, which means they sleep during the day and are active at night.The animals were separated into four groups. One group of hamsters was kept in the dark during their night-time period. Another group was placed in front of a blue light, a third group slept in front of a white light, while a fourth was put in front of a red light.After four weeks, the researchers noted how much sugary water the hamsters drank. They found that the most depressed animals drank the least amount of water.Randy Nelson heads the Department of Neuroscience at Ohio State University. He says animals that slept in blue and white light appeared to be the most depressed. “What we saw is that these animals didn’t show any sleep uneasiness at all but they did mess up biological clock genes and they did show depressive sign while if they were in the dim(微弱)red light, they did not.”Randy Nelson notes that photosensitive(感光)cells in the eyes have little to do with eyesight. He says these cells send signals to the area of the brain that controls what has been called the natural sleep-wake cycle.He says there’s a lot of blue in white light. This explains why the blue light and white light hamsters appear to be more depressed than the hamsters seeing red light or darkness.34.Researchers use hamsters in the experiment because __________.A.they are similar to humans in dealing with colorsB.they are easy to observe and studyC.& they are active at night and sleep during the dayD.they are sensitive to colors like human beings35.What sign shows that the hamsters are being depressed?A.They don’t sleep well.&B.& They drink less sugary water.C.Their eyesight becomes worse.&D.Their energy level becomes low.36.__________ tends to cause hamsters to be depressed.A.Blue light&B.Red lightC.Dim light&D.Darkness37.What can help people who work late at night to avoid being depressed?A.Not being exposed to dim red light when using computers.B.Equipping their computer screens to put it more in the reddish light.C.Living or working in low levels of light overnight.D.Going to see doctors of clinical depression regularly for help.COcean Park Hong Kong is a theme park in the Southern District of Hong Kong Island. The park was built with donations from the Royal Hong Kong Jockey Club (now Hong Kong Jockey Club) and opened on 10 January 1977. Today it offers affordable marine animal education and entertainment and is a private organization for commercial purpose.&&& In the early operation of the park, the main sources of income for the park were the ticket prices and the funding from the Jockey Club. Since the ticket price was low, most of the time Ocean Park was operating under deficit(财政赤字). In July 1987, the government established a 200 million trust(信托基金) from the funding of Jockey Club, under the Ocean Park Corporation Ordinance. This separated Ocean Park from Jockey Club and became a non- it needs to be responsible for its own income and was allowed to use commercial means to operate the park.&&&& Since it was permitted to use commercial means to operate, it gradually raised its ticket price and the deficit turned into profit. In 1992, 3 million visitors visited the park. Since 1998, the East Asian financial crisis(经济危机), aging attractions, and the passing away of the killer whale,& the park recorded a deficit for a couple years. Although it was allowed to host 2 pandas in 1999, the number of visitors did not go up and Ocean Park was forced to close its water attractions and the "Old Village" attraction and turned to bring in more rides in an attempt to capture the youth demand. Together with the opening up of mainland visitors under the Individual Visit Scheme, Ocean Park recorded an astonishing 4 million visitors in the year , the highest since the park opened.&&& In March 2005, Ocean Park made its redevelopment plan. On 23 November 2006, Ocean Park held a groundbreaking ceremony for its redevelopment.38. At the beginning, Ocean Park Hong Kong _________.A. was built with the money from the governmentB. sold its tickets at a high priceC. was a great success once it was openedD. mainly got income from the ticket prices and donations39. According to the passage, Ocean Park Corporation _________.A. belongs to Hong Kong Jockey ClubB. operates successfully partly because the opening up of mainland visitorsC. is an official organization.D. can not use commercial means to operate40. Ocean Park Corporation took all of the measures to overcome the deficits except _________.&& A. raise ticket price&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. host 2 pandas&& C. try to attract young customers&&&& D. close some attractions
第二节:阅读理解七选五(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)& && What is the difference between fitness and health?&& 41&&& . Fitness and the industry of fitness are focused on weight loss and muscle tone. However, health to me is defined as a state where all systems of the body function efficiently. Here’s the thing: lots of people eat fairly well and exercise, yet they frequently are injured, have pain, struggle with weight. What’s missing is what keeps a body stable and efficient.&&& 42&&& . They are essential parts but there is a key factor missing in most people’s fitness routines. We need to view a human body as more than just fat and muscle rate.&& Fitness is a measurable state or condition partially determined by genetics.&& 43&&&& . Health is not merely the presence or absence of disease, rather, it’s a complete state of physical, mental, and social well-being, a complex of factors that represents all levels of vitality from the highest to the lowest (or death, to put it bluntly).&& On the other hand, the World Health Organization defines fitness as “ the ability to perform work satisfactorily.”&& 44&&&& . One’s ability to perform work satisfactorily depends on the type of work involved and on how one defines “ satisfactorily “.&&&&& 45&&&& . Fitness means fit or conditioned for beating the other guy, the clock, or one’s previous best. To the Olympic athlete, fitness is ultimately measured in terms of gold medals and world records.&&& A. To a competitive runner, for example, fitness is measured in faster times and longer distances.&&& B. Sadly, diet and exercise aren’t just what keep your body stable or efficient.&&& C. Often times people may describe good fitness as being healthy and active.&&& D. This is the question that is most important.&&& E. Health is also a condition but is not as easily measured or defined as fitness.&&& F. So making the definition of who is fit and who isn’t somewhat dependent on personal interests&and social context.&&& G. Some can be very healthy and still struggle with their weight.
第Ⅱ卷 (非选择题& 满分45 分)第三部分:写作:& (共四节)第一节:单词拼写(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)根据汉语提升或首字母填入适当的词:& 46. I ______________ (怀疑) that he had been infected that disease.& 47 .Mary felt e&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& when she found that her dress was broken.& 48. What he said is not ________________ (一致的) with what he did last week.& 49. E&&&&&&&&&&&&& after a long journey , he slid into bed to sleep.& 50. We will choose Tom as our ________________ (代表) to attend the conference.& 51. The bad smell is difficult to t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .52.He looked at me with a ______________ (困惑的) look on his face.53. For fear of being heard, he w&&&&&&&&&&&&& it to me.54. Her _______________ (热情) for dancing dates back to the year when she was five.& 55. As soon as I got there, I made the a&&&&&&&&&&&& to the new surroundings.
第二节:语法填空:(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式:A new word has suddenly become wildly popular in China---“tuhao”,&&& 56&&& loosely translated means new rich. There&&& 57&&& (be) more than 100 million references to the word “tuhao” on social media since early September this year.It's being used to describe&&& 58&&& from the new People's Daily building, to expensive celebrity weddings full of bling-bling (惹人注目的昂贵首饰), and the new gold-coloured iPhone.In Chinese “tu” means earth, and “hao” means rich. To say someone is a tuhao is to imply they come&&& 59&& a poor peasant background, and have made it rich quick, but don't quite have the manners, or taste to go along with it. It's&&& 60&&& the term new rich, but has even more negative meaning, suggesting a certain vulgarity(庸俗).This new usage of the term took off in September after a widely-shared joke about a rich, but&& 61&&& (happy) man. He goes to a Buddhist monk for advice and expects to&&& 62&& (tell) to live a more simple life. But the monk replies instead with the phrase: "Tuhao, let's be friends!" Chinese Internet users are highly&& 63&& (create) in their use of language, and are constantly inventing, and re-inventing words for better expressions of some social phenomena. In this case, the popularity of the word “tuhao” seems to reflect the fact&& 64&&& ,in current Chinese society, many people laugh at&&& 65&&& with wealth, but are secretly jealous.
第三节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) &下面短文中有10处语言错误,请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。& 注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词。& 2. 只允许修改10处。&&& A handwritten thank-you letter is a simple way to make other people feel well. However, it is
strange that no people write it now. At work, a thank-you letter to staff is very effective. It costs
little and has much side effects. The effort involved writing letters is very low. But the pleasure
from it is very high , which makes it an excellent way to inspire the staff. But now that the letter is
so encouraging , why do more employers write it? There seems to have three reasons. Firstly, they
think their own work is more valuable than what of others. Since no one ever writes the letter, they
don’t write any ourselves. Secondly, they aren’t closely enough to the business to know who
deserves thanks. Thirdly, they have forgotten the fact that everyone likes to be praised by very much.
第四节:书面表达(15分)下列图表反映的是我校2011年与2014年学生健康状况调查的部分数据。请你用英文为某报写一份报告,反映该校三年间学生健康状况的变化情况,分析其原因并提出相应的改进措施(不少于两条)。
注意:1.报告必须包括图表中所有内容。&&&&& 2.词数:100左右。第一句已给出(不计入总词数)。A recent survey shows that the health of the students in our school has been going from bad
to worse in the past three years .& ……&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
第Ⅱ卷 (非选择题 共45分)第一节:单词拼写(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)46.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 47.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 48.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 49.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 50.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 51.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 52.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 53.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 54.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 65.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第二节:语法填空:(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)56.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 57.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 58.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 59.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 60.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 61.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 62.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 63.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 64.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 65.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第三节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) &下面短文中有10处语言错误,请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。& 注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词。& 2. 只允许修改10处。&&& A handwritten thank-you letter is a simple way to make other people feel well. However, it isstrange that no people write it now. At work, a thank-you letter to staff is very effective. It costslittle and has much side effects. The effort involved writing letters is very low. But the pleasurefrom it is very high , which makes it an excellent way to inspire the staff. But now that the letter isso encouraging , why do more employers write it? There seems to have three reasons. Firstly, theythink their own work is more valuable than what of others. Since no one ever writes the letter, theydon’t write any ourselves. Secondly, they aren’t closely enough to the business to know whodeserves thanks. Thirdly, they have forgotten the fact that everyone likes to be praised by very much.
第四节:书面表达(15分)
下列图表反映的是我校2011年与2014年学生健康状况调查的部分数据。请你用英文为某报写一份报告,反映该校三年间学生健康状况的变化情况,分析其原因并提出相应的改进措施(不少于两条)。
注意:1.报告必须包括图表中所有内容。&&&&& 2.词数:100左右。第一句已给出(不计入总词数)。A recent survey shows that the health of the students in our school has been going from bad to worse in the past three years .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
参考答案单项填空 (共10小题,每小题0.5分,满分5分)1―5 CACCD&&& 6―10 BDBBD完型填空 (共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分)11―15 ABBDC&&& 16―20 CDADB&& 21―25 AACDB&&& 26―30 DBACB阅读理解:(共10小题,每小题2分,满分20分)31―33 BCA&&&& 34―37 CBAB&&&& 38―40 DBD阅读理解七选五(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)& 41―45& DBEFA单词拼写(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)46. suspected&& 47. embarrassed&& 48. consistent&&& 49. Exhausted& 50. representative51. tolerate&&&& 52. puzzled&&&&&& 53. whispered&&& 54. enthusiasm& 55. adjustment语法填空:(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)56. which&&&&&& 57. have been&&&& 58. everything&& 59. from&&&&&& 60. like&&& 61. unhappy&&&& 62. be told&&&&&&& 63. creative&&&& 64. that&&&&&&& 65. those短文改错:& 1. well―good&&& 2. no―few&&& 3. much―no&& 4. involved―involved in&&& 5. do―don’t6. have―be&&& 7. what―that&&& 8. ourselves―themselves&&& 9. closely―close& 10. 去掉by
书面表达One possible version:A recent survey shows that the health of the students in our school has been going from bad to worse in the past three years. The number of nearsighted students has increased from 78.2% in 2005 to 92.5% in 2008, while that of overweight, from 36% to 52.4%. Nearly 10% more students lack sleep because of more homework to do. Besides, over 15% more students become mentally unhealthy.To improve students’ health, we call for less homework. Only in this way can students get plenty of sleep and meanwhile prevent them from being nearsighted. Proper diets and exercise should also be paid attention to so that they won’t easily put on weight. With their heavy burdens removed, students can then keep in normal mental health.
&文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 高二英语单词听力 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信