变形金刚g1是什么意思里leaderboaros 中文什么意思

Roselline Oppong Boamah | LinkedIn
Roselline Oppong BoamahNew Mission Academy, Roselle Preschool Consult5connectionsJoin LinkedIn & access Roselline’s full profileJoin LinkedIn and access Roselline’s full profile. It’s free!As a LinkedIn member, you’ll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Roselline directly5connectionsNew Mission AcademyTeacherStarting September 2012
BackgroundExperienceNew Mission AcademyPlan and prepare lessons and assignments.
Research information on lessons to be taught daily.
Prepare resources for classroom.
Assess, record and report on the development of students.
Maintain classroom discipline and order.
Roselle Preschool Consult1. I design and do classroom set-ups/ decorations for various Preschools to enhance a child friendly environment.
2. I plan Contents or Syllables for Preschools.
3. I prepare Teaching Learning Materials for Preschools.
4. I organize training program for schools. These are a few among others.SkillsEducationDiploma in Basic Education, University of Cape Coast -GhanaDiploma, A preview of what LinkedIn members have to say about Roselline:Volunteer Experience & CausesCauses Roselline cares about:EducationCertificationsDiploma in Education, 10 certificates from Cambridge University, Montessori certificate and other certificates as well.PublicationsHow Parents Can Connect With Their Children.Kumasi, in the Ashanti Region of GhanaIts the wish of most couples to be blessed with the fruit of the womb.
After the child has been born parents raised the child?
Parents should be part of the child's development, they should care, protect, nurture and groom the child to become a responsible adult in the future
The development of a positive self-concept or healthy self esteem is important to the happiness and success of children and teenagers. A positive parent-child relationship provides the framework and support for the child to develop a healthy respect and regard for self and others.OrganizationsCambridge English Teacher, UK
View Roselline’s full profile to...See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Roselline directlyNot the Roselline Oppong Boamah you’re looking for?
People Also ViewedStudent at Temple UniversitySnr. Events Executive
????? LinkedIn ?? ???:按分类浏览
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &网站名: 代孕妈妈
赞助商链接 ( B1 )
赞助商旗帜 ( B2 )
正在更新报表,请稍候……这一般需要 10 秒钟
来路“.cn/phboaros”的历史来访量
40 天合计 0
来路“.cn/phboaros”的历史来访量表格
&&来访量&&比例&
& (星期六)0&%&
& (星期日)0&%&
& (星期六)0&%&
& (星期日)0&%&
& (星期六)0&%&