英文歌,开头是吹口哨的英文歌女生唱的好像是.打架,游凯比,家始特,哇Q哇了比”

英文歌,开头女生唱的好像是打架,游凯比,家始特,哇Q哇了比”-免费资讯网 & 英文歌,开头女生唱的好像是打架,游凯比,家始特,哇Q哇了比”信息问题英文歌,开头女生唱的好像是打架,游凯比,家始特,哇Q哇了比”-免费资讯网发起者:推荐回答
amnesiaAt cry&quot,s in the way I apologize for the way that I treat you But I gotta leave yA (I gotta leave ya)Unless I somehow come across the case of amnesia (case of amnesia)As in the way I apologize for the way that I treat you But I gotta leave you (But I gotta leave ya)Unless I somehow come across the case of amnesiaSee eventually I will get through this But right now it seems my heart&#39, amnesiaA make me miss out on youAnd I can't help to remember bout that sad day in SeptemberWhen you took my heart and just ran awayS make me miss out on you (Miss out on you)And I can&#39Amnesia - Cherish
OhhhYea-yeahReally wish I could (Wish I could)If only someone could unbreak my heartCome relieve my painSomehow I could wish up on a starAnd make all of the memories go awayBut my mind just keeps on going backAnd I can&#39, don&#39, eventually I will get through thisBut right now it seems my heart' backI can help but think aboutThat guy that gon's in the wayI apologize for the way that I treat youBut I gotta leave youUnless I somehow come across the case of amnesiaAmnesia,t help but think aboutThat guy that gon'bout that sad day in SeptemberThat day he took my heart with him when he leftOhSt go down this road againMemories won&#39, amnesiaAmnesia, amnesia, amnesia As in the way I apologize for the way that I treat you But I gotta leave you Unless I somehow come across......相关信息& & & & & Copyright & 2015 NanJi}

我要回帖

更多关于 咚咚咚开头的英文歌曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信