一首英文歌,开头就唱的女声英文歌是女声oh la la la..中间有歌词部分是男声,有一句歌词是lights camera action

求2首简单点的英文歌曲(速度!要有歌词)_百度知道
求2首简单点的英文歌曲(速度!要有歌词)
提问者采纳
yesterday once more When I was young 当我年轻时 I'd listen to the radio 我喜欢听收音机 Waiting' for my favorite songs 等待我最喜爱的歌 When they played I'd sing along 我常独自为它伴唱 It made me smile. 笑容满面 Those were such happy times 那段多么快乐的时光 And not so long ago 并不遥远 How I wondered where they gone 我是多么想知道他们去了哪儿 But they're back again 但是它们又回来了 Just like a long lost friend 像一位久未谋面的旧日朋友 All the songs I loved so well. 那些歌我依旧喜欢 Every Sha-la-la-la每一声 Sha-la-la-la Every Wo-o-wo-o每一声Wo-o-wo-o Still shines 仍然闪亮 Every shing-a-ling-a-ling每一声 shing-a-ling-a-ling That they're starting' to sing 当他们开始唱时 So fine. 如此欢畅 When they get to the part 当他们唱到 Where he's breaking her heart 他让她伤心的那一段时 It can really make me cry 我真的哭了 Just like before 一如往昔 It's yesterday once more. 这是昨日的重现 (Shoobie do lang lang) 无比惆怅 (Shoobie do lang lang) 无比惆怅 Looking back on how it was in years gone by 回首过去的那些时光 And the good times that I had 我曾有过的欢乐 Makes today seem rather sad 今天似乎更加悲伤 So much has changed. 一切都变了 It was songs of love that I would sing to then这就是那些跟着唱过的旧情歌 And I memorize each word 我会记住每个字眼 Those old melodies 那些古老旋律 Still sound so good to me 对我仍然那么动听 As they melt the years away. 可以把岁月融化 Every Sha-la-la-la 每一声Sha-la-la-la Every Wo-o-wo-o 每一声Wo-o-wo-o Still shines 依然闪亮 Every shing-a-ling-a-ling 每一个shing-a-ling-a-ling That they're starting to sing's 当他们开始唱时 So fine. 如此欢畅 All my best memories 我所有的美好回忆 Come back clearly to me 清晰地浮现在眼前 Some can even make me cry. 有些甚至让我泪流满面 Just like before 一如往昔 It's yesterday once more. 这是昨日的重现 Every Sha-la-la-la 每一声Sha-la-la-la Every Wo-o-wo-o 每一声Wo-o-w yesterday once more Still shines 依然闪亮 Every shing-a-ling-a-ling 每一个shing-a-ling-a-ling That they're starting to sing 当他们开始唱时 So fine. 如此欢畅 Every Sha-la-la-la 每一声Sha-la-la-la Every Wo-o-wo-o 每一声Wo-o-wo-o Still shines 依然闪亮 Every shing-a-ling-a-ling 每一个shing-a-ling-a-ling That they're starting to sing's 当他们开始唱时 So fine. 如此欢畅
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
love story-taylor swift we were both young when i first saw youi close my eyes and the flashback startsi'm standing there on a balcony in summer airsee the lights, see the party, the ball gownssee you make your way through the crowdand say hello, little did i knowthat you were romeo, you were throwing pebblesand my daddy said stay away from julietand i was crying on the staircase, begging you please don't goand i saidromeo take me somewhere we can be alonei'll be waiting, all there's left to do is runyou'll be the prince and i'll be this princessit's a love storybaby, just say yesso i sneak out to the garden to see youwe keep quiet 'cause we're dead if...
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求首英语歌 穿插 啦啦啦 (女声 高潮部分穿插 啦啦啦 “只有三个啦”)_百度知道
求首英语歌 穿插 啦啦啦 (女声 高潮部分穿插 啦啦啦 “只有三个啦”)
求首英语歌 应该是英语的 女声的 我只能记住节奏 很轻快 应该是 DJ 节奏感很强中间大概是一句歌词 一句
只有三个 LALALA(更像NANANA 前俩是都是第三声的 最后一个时第三声的)
提问者采纳
Ein Kleines Lied 很高兴为您解答!
提问者评价
非常感谢!就是这首
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
Akon - Right Now (Na Na Na)是这个么?虽然是男声 但Akon的声音比较...
两个人 蔡妍Can't Get You Out Of My HeadLaLa Love on My Mind
肯定是英语的
后面两个都不是,,,,一句歌词 一句 拉拉拉的.. 能有一整段都是这样的
非一般的感觉
两个人 蔡妍
也在寻找中
魔女游戏的插曲?
Auburn - La La La
Can't even hang out with friends
Without you blowing up my phone
Why you all in my ear?
Like where am I and when am I coming home?
Why you listening to your friends?
They don't wanna see us be
Boy, you better take it slow, or I'll be history
You've got to give me my space
So quick to calling my name
Boy, you better recognize
My love is one of a kind
You drive me up to the ceiling
Boy, there's no need for the screaming
You know that you are my world
But I'm sick and tired of the
La, la, la, la
That's all I hear you saying, la, la, la, la
Tired of the complaining, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la
LALALA部分很像
但是 比这个要长
肯定不是...THX ALL
Rihanna的S&M吗
英语歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
所有文档均可在线免费浏览,需要的朋友请看好是否是自己需要的文档。所有资料来源于网络,仅供大家参考学习,版权归原作者。若有侵权,敬请及时告知,本人会及时删除侵权文档,竭诚全力为您服务!!!
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
超好听的英文歌词收集(一)学习英语更有意思了
下载积分:951
内容提示:超好听的英文歌词收集(一)学习英语更有意思了
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 15:02:47|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
超好听的英文歌词收集(一)学习英语更有意思了
官方公共微信如何添加新设备?