里面有she is beautiful dont forget me是babydontgo什么歌歌

歌词高潮有多句you are so beautiful歌名及歌手叫什么_百度知道
歌词高潮有多句you are so beautiful歌名及歌手叫什么
很好听的一个男的唱的 是首抒情歌 听起来有种淡淡的味道 歌词高潮有多句you are so beautiful我想知道歌名及歌手叫什么
开头貌似是这句:(taught) you
if you know thisbut.....i coulding be...so we ......
if i love you will( happy have )you you look so beautiful (only one)不确定 if not my .....(mistory )you changeyou are so beautiful (only one)at night..my love is endsay to do well
都不是哇 听上去这首歌很缓悠的 男的声音也很很好听 很明显不是下面这些歌的风格类型 而且注:当中有好多句带有SO , IF, YOU ARE SO BEAUFIFUL - - 之类的词
提问者采纳
City Of Blinding Lights 这首吗?我找好久了,歌词你看看吧:Album: How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb The more you see the less you know The less you find out as you grow I knew much more then than I do now Neon heart, day-glow eyes The city lit by fireflies They're advertising in the skies And people like us And I miss you when you're not around I'm getting ready to leave the ground Ooh ooh ooh Ooh ooh ooh Oh you look so beautiful tonight... In the city of blinding lights Don't think before you laugh Look ugly in a photograph Flash bulbs, purple irises the camera can't see I've seen you walk unafraid I've seen you in the clothes you've made Can you see the beauty inside of me? What happened to the beauty I had inside of me? And I miss you when you're not around I'm getting ready to leave the ground Ooh ooh ooh Ooh ooh ooh Oh you look so beautiful tonight... In the city of blinding lights Time, time, time... Won't leave me as I am But time won't take the boy out of this man Oh you look so beautiful tonight Oh you look so beautiful tonight Oh you look so beautiful tonight In the city of blinding lights The more you know the less you feel Some pray for others steal Blessings are not just for the ones who kneel… luckily这首吧,我觉得更像呢。。。。蛮好听的哦~~怪不着你会找呢~~~嘎嘎我也喜欢上这首歌了歌名:I Can Wait Forever歌手and专辑都是:Simple PlanYou look so beautiful today When you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away So I try to find the words that I could say I know distance doesn't matter but you feel so far away And I can't lie, every time I leave my heart turns gray And I wannae back home to see your face And I…Cuz I just can't take it Another day without you with me Is like a blade that cuts right through me And I can wait…I can wait forever When you call my heart stops beating When you're gone, it won't stop bleeding I can wait…I can wait forever You look so beautiful today It's like every time I turn around, I see your face The thing I miss the most is, waking up next to you When I look into your eyes, man I wish that I could stay And I can't lie, every time I leave my heart turns gray And I wannae back home to see your face And I…Cuz I just can't take it Another day without you with me Is like a blade that cuts right through me And I can wait…I can wait forever (I can wait forever) When you call my heart stops beating When you're gone it wont stop bleeding I can wait…I can wait,I can wait forever(I can wait, I can waaiit) I know it feels like forever I guess it's just the price I gotta pay When Ie back home To feel your touch, Makes it better Until that day there's nothing else I can do And I just can't take it! Another day without you with me Is like a blade that cuts right through me And I can wait…I can wait,I can wait forever When you call my heart stops beating When you're gone it won't stop bleeding I can wait…I can wait,I can wait forever I can wait forever I can wait forever I can wait forever I can wait forever I can wait forever
提问者评价
虽然都不是 很明显为分数而敷衍 但就你的答案多 就给你了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
本来想说是那首经典的you are so beautiful的 但是 它是第一句就是我记得的 有you are so beautiful的英文男声有Kick Back----Lexington Bridge{我蛮喜欢这首歌的}
英国歌手詹姆斯·布朗特James Blunt----You're Beautiful
beautiful in white应该是这首
不过现在你找到了吧
介绍一首。.可能不太像..akon - beautiful
音乐Mark Medlock-You are so Beautiful
没听出来 但推荐这首歌 挺好听的
名字叫 beautiful in white
Not sure if you knowthis 不确定你是否知道这个
But whenwe first met 但当我们第一次见面的时候
I got so nervous I couldn't speak 我十分紧张我说不出话来
In that very moment 在那个特别的时刻
I found the one and Mylife had found this missing piece
我找到了那个人我的生活也找到了它缺失的部分
So as long as I liveI love you 所以只要我活着我就会爱着你
Will have and hold you 天堂会拥有你吗
You look so beautiful in white 穿白色婚纱的你如此动人
And from now to my very last breath 而且从现在到我生命的尽头
This day I'll cherish 我都会珍惜这一天
You look so beautiful in white Tonight今晚你穿白色婚纱真的很美
What we have is...
高潮的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌中写道you beautiful you beautiful is true是什么歌_百度知道
有一首英文歌中写道you beautiful you beautiful is true是什么歌
提问者采纳
歌曲:you're beautiful歌手:james blunt 专辑:back to bedlam • 搜索&you're beautiful&LRC歌词• 搜索&you're beautiful&mp3 [ti:you're beautiful][ar:james blunt][al:back to bedlam]james blunt - you're beautifulmy life is brilliant.my life is brilliant.my love is pure.i saw an angel.of that i'm sure.she smiled at me on the subway.she was with another man.but i won't lose no sleep on that,'cause i've got a plan.you're beautiful. you're beautiful.you're beautiful, it's true.i saw your face in a crowded place,and i don't know what to do,'cause i'll never be with you.yeah, she caught my eye,as we walked on by.she could see from my face that i was,fucking high,and i don't think that i'll see her again,but we shared a moment that will last till the end.you're beautiful. you're beautiful.you're beautiful, it's true.i saw your face in a crowded place,and i don't know what to do,'cause i'll never be with you.you're beautiful. you're beautiful.you're beautiful, it's true.there must be an angel with a smile on her face,when she thought up that i should be with you.but it's time to face the truth,i will never be with you.end
提问者评价
ぁりがとぅござぃます
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
歌曲:you're beautiful
歌手:james blunt 专辑:back to bedlam
大众宝来广告曲
james blunt - you're beautiful
my life is brilliant.
my life is brilliant.
my love is pure.
i saw an angel.
of that i'm sure.
she smiled at me on the subway.
she was with another man.
but i won't lose no sleep on that,
'cause i've got a plan.
you're beautiful. you're beautiful.
you're beautiful, it's true.
i saw your face in a crowded place,
and i don't know what to do,
'cause i'll never be with you.
yeah, she caught my eye,
as we walked on by.
she could see from my face that i was,
fucking high,
and i don't think that i'...
是james blunt 的You're Beautiful 大众宝来广告曲
you're beautiful
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首中文歌曲,里面有一句love is beautiful,_百度知道
求一首中文歌曲,里面有一句love is beautiful,
提问者采纳
Beautiful Love 蔡健雅 原创词&曲:阿沁 ★ 寒江雪 看住时间 别让它在再流浪 从前我太适应悲伤 你的出现在无意中 却深深撼动我 一起走着没说什么 心是满足的 这个瞬间 随时都要崩塌 我没有其它的愿望 假如明天将消失了 趁现在我爱着 只想记得,被你抱着 温热的感受 Love's beautiful so beautiful 我失去过 更珍惜拥有 多庆幸我是我 被你疼爱的我 紧紧牵住的手 不要放手 永远守护我 Love's beautiful so beautiful 我很快乐 你会了解我 我不会再哭泣 是因为我相信 我们勇敢的爱着 每秒钟 都能证明一生的美丽 这个瞬间 随时都要崩塌 我没有其它的愿望 假如明天将消失了 趁现在我爱着 只想记得,被你抱着 温热的感受 Love's beautiful so beautiful 我失去过 更珍惜拥有 多庆幸我是我 被你疼爱的我 紧紧牵住的手 不要放手 永远守护我 OH~~~~ AH~~~ OH!! OH~~ AH~~ OH AH~ Love's beautiful so beautiful 我失去过 更珍惜拥有 多庆幸我是我 被你疼爱的我 紧紧牵住的手 不要放手 永远守护我 Love's beautiful so beautiful 我很快乐 你会了解我 我不会再哭泣 是因为我相信 我们勇敢的爱着 每秒钟 都能证明一生的美丽 Love's beautiful so beautiful
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词里有she is beautiful,so beautiful那首歌,节奏感强烈,你找到是哪首歌,谁唱的了吗?能给个链接不_百度知道
歌词里有she is beautiful,so beautiful那首歌,节奏感强烈,你找到是哪首歌,谁唱的了吗?能给个链接不
提问者采纳
歌曲《jennifer》
提问者评价
虽然不是,但是谢谢。