it. isis not more than. diff. icuit. than. learning!

英语翻译1.翻译一下括号里的Man:what do you think of the prospects for online education?Is it going to replace the traditional school?Woman:(I doubt it.Schools are here to stay.Because they are much more than just book learning.Even thoug_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.翻译一下括号里的Man:what do you think of the prospects for online education?Is it going to replace the traditional school?Woman:(I doubt it.Schools are here to stay.Because they are much more than just book learning.Even thoug
英语翻译1.翻译一下括号里的Man:what do you think of the prospects for online education?Is it going to replace the traditional school?Woman:(I doubt it.Schools are here to stay.Because they are much more than just book learning.Even though more and more kids are going online,I believe fewer of them will quit school altogether)
我觉得不会.传统学校仍旧会保留下来.因为从传统学校里学到的不仅仅是书本上的知识.尽管越来越多的孩子参与网上授课,但是我相信他们中只有很少一部分会从传统学校退学.We send our children to school to prepare them for the time when they will be big and will have to work for themselves.They learn their own language so that they will be able to tell others clearly what they want and what they know,and understand what others tell them.They learn foreign languages in order to be able to understand the people from other countries and make themselves understood.They learn history to know something about human beings they meet every day.What they learn at school is,of course,quite useful,but is that the only reason(原因) why they go to school?
No.There is more in education than just learning facts.We go to school,above all,to learn how to learn,so that when we have left school,we can continue to learn.A man who really knows how to learn will always be successful,because whenever he has to do something new,he will quickly teach himself how to do it in the best way.The uneducated person,on the other hand,is either unable to do something new,or does it badly.So the purpose(目的)of school is not just to teach the students these useful subjects but teach the way to learn.
【小题1】Children are sent to school because & & & .A.they can grow fast at school
B.they have to work for themselves at the moment
C.the parents have to prepare them for their future
D.they are able to learn facts
【小题2】Why do they learn languages?Because they will & & & .A.make friends with others
B.be able to speak to and hear others clearly
C.be able to understand others
D.make themselves understood
【小题3】The sentence“There is more in education than just learning facts”means & & .A.learning facts isn’t the only thing in education
B.there are more facts to learn in education
C.education is just learning facts
D.learning facts is more important in education
【小题4】What does an educated person do when he meets something new?He will & & .A.try his best to do it
B.quickly find the best way out
C.be unable to do it well
D.know how to learn
【小题5】The main idea of the text is that & & & .A.children must go to school
B.the subjects at school are useful
C.parents should send their children to school
D.children should be taught not only to learn but how to learn
【小题1】C
【小题2】B
【小题3】A
【小题4】B
【小题5】DMore and more people are learning English.Yes.it______by more than 900 million people in the word.( )A.speaksB.speakC.is speak D.is spoken_百度作业帮
More and more people are learning English.Yes.it______by more than 900 million people in the word.( )A.speaksB.speakC.is speak D.is spoken
More and more people are learning English.Yes.it______by more than 900 million people in the word.( )A.speaksB.speakC.is speak D.is spoken
Dit指代English, 与speak是被动, 所以选D
More and more people are learning English. 学英语的人越来越多了。Yes.it______by more than 900 million people in the world.是啊,世界上又9亿人说英语呢A.speaksB.speakC.is speak D.is spoken被动
选择D is spoken
D it(即English), 是被(人)讲(speak)的,所以用被动式
选d,英语是被说的,“be+过去分词”表示被动
D.被动语态嘛,“人们说英语”就是“英语被人说啦”Is perception more important than reality? | A conversation
Manila Ncr
Philippines
Freelance Writer / Blogger,
This conversation is closed.
Is perception more important than reality?
'Why is managing perception important? Because perception is often more important than reality. And in fact, your reality will not be a happy one if you’re not managing perception.
'So the point is that perception is something you have to constantly mange. Whose perception? Everyone’s—the C-level executives, the employees, the customer’s customer, and most important, your own.
'Therefore, ask yourself, “How do I perceive myself?” Do you perceive yourself as trying to keep up? Trying to protect and defend? Trying to integrate the new?...'
Closing Statement from Poch Peralta
Closing Statement
I think the question was effectively answered by both group of thought.
I choose Reality over Perception. Perceptions can change. As Bob said: 'We can manipulate our perceptions.' Reality seen from a sane mind is always true.
Thank you very much to all. You made this convo enlightening and useful.}

我要回帖

更多关于 is more than 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信