高中英语单句改错专练改句谢谢悬赏10

英语翻译谢谢你的来信,请订购你所喜欢的10个项目,然后我会帮你修改价格.合作愉快!_百度作业帮
英语翻译谢谢你的来信,请订购你所喜欢的10个项目,然后我会帮你修改价格.合作愉快!
英语翻译谢谢你的来信,请订购你所喜欢的10个项目,然后我会帮你修改价格.合作愉快!
Thank you for your letter,please order your favorite 10 projects,and then I will help you to revise prices.Thank you!Cooperation happy!
Thank you for your letters, please order 10 projects that you like, then I will help you to revise prices. Thanks! It is happy to cooperate
thank you for your letter. please order the item you like and we will help you to change the price. thank you . happy cooperation!
Thanks for your mail. Please speak for 10 items you like. I will amend the price accordingly. Thanks and have a good cooperation.
Thanks for your mail.Pls choose 10 items you like,then I will revise the price for you.Thank you! Wish a good cooperation!
Thanks for your letter. Please select 10 items that you like. Then I will adjust the price for you. Thanks again and wish a pleasant cooperation.
Thanks for your letter.Please purchase the 10 items you like.And I will modify the price for you.Thank you!It's
nice cooperating with you!
Thank you for your mail, please order 10 items you preferred, then I will revise prices for you. Thanks and have a nice cooperation.
谢谢你的来信,请订购你所喜欢的10个项目,然后我会帮你修改价格.谢谢!合作愉快!Thanks for your mail, please order your favorite 10 items,then I'll modify the prices for you, Thank you!Pleasant collaboration.
Thank you for your mail, please order the 10 items that you like, and then I will revise the prices for you. Thank you!
Wish a wonderful cooperation.
Thank you for your letter. Pls order ten items which you are interested in. Then, I will modify the price for you.Thank you, and hope we can work well with each other.
Thanks for your letter,please order ten items which you like.Then i will help you modify the price.Wish a pleasant cooperation with you!不专业,看能行不?
谢谢你的来信,请订购你所喜欢的10个项目,然后我会帮你修改价格.谢谢!合作愉快!Thanks for you letter, please book/order ten items you like and then let me help you to adjust the price. Thanks again.Have a nice day!
Thank you for your letter. Please choose 10 of your favourite items, then I will help you to adjust the prices. Thank you! And it is nice co-operating with you谢谢谢谢英语改句悬赏5_百度知道
提问者采纳
did blowwhat shouldwe save water by turning off the dripping tap
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁悬赏10英语谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
2. on time
4. more than
5. something
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
希望你能采纳哦~祝学习进步(有问题请继续追问哦亲~)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语改错题,谁知道,谢谢了!悬赏10分
一道英语改错题,谁知道,谢谢了!悬赏10分
()3.I(usually)(play)piano(after)school.()A.B.C.
Bpiano为乐器,前需定冠词theplaythepiano
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号请英语高手帮帮我悬赏十共三十跪求啊谢谢。_百度知道
提问者采纳
8、C 9、B 10、C 11、C 12、A 13、D 14、B 15、D
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
HR Manager
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答