鹏鹏在慈爱烊千玺在哪所学校读书书

“我们很高兴通知你,你可以来我们学校读书了”翻译为英文是?“我想对那些帮助过我的人表达谢意”翻译为英文,用定语从句_百度作业帮
“我们很高兴通知你,你可以来我们学校读书了”翻译为英文是?“我想对那些帮助过我的人表达谢意”翻译为英文,用定语从句
“我们很高兴通知你,你可以来我们学校读书了”翻译为英文是?“我想对那些帮助过我的人表达谢意”翻译为英文,用定语从句
我们很高兴通知你,你可以来我们学校读书了I'm very glad to inform you that you can study in our school 我想对那些帮助过我的人表达谢意I want to express my thanks to the people who ever helped me.
1.We are (so) glad to inform you that you can come to our school.We are (so) happy/pleased to tell you that you can study in our school.2.I want to express my thanks to those who helped me.
We are very pleased to let you know that you can come to study in our school..
We are glad to inform you that you can come to our school问题补充的答案
I think that helped me to express my thanks for the English translation, with the attributive clause
I think that helped me to express my thanks
We are very pleased to inform you that you may come to study in our school.
I would like to express my appreciation to those persons who have given helps to me.
I'm very glad to inform you that you can study in our school We are glad to inform you that you can come to our school..I want to express my thanks to those who helped me.
I am glad to inform you that you can enter our school!I'd like to extend my thanks to those who had helped me.
我们很高兴通知你,你可以来我们学校读书了 We are glad to inform you that you can come to our school我想对那些帮助过我的人表达谢意 I think that helped me to express my thanks
We are glad to inform you it is a great honor to have you study in our shool.I'd like to express my gratitude to those who have helped me.
第一句话是入学通知书上的话吧。官方一点的说法应该是:We are very glad to tell you that you are admitted to our school.第二句话是:I want to express thanks to those who helped me.& 采访一位爱读书的人——爸爸
发布成功!
扫描二维码,下载手机客户端躺着也能逛圈子,发帖回帖更方便
鹏鹏&&10岁10个月小女生
&&&& 时间:日 &&&& 地点:中怡名苑A栋404
&&& 鹏鹏:爸爸,您的书房里有那么多书,您喜欢读书吗? &&& 爸爸:当然喜欢。 &&& 鹏鹏:那您为什么喜欢读书呢? &&& 爸爸:因为书中有很多东西让我们去学习。一本书里可以记下一些以前发生过的事情,还可以记一些最近不久的事情。要知道,一个人的生命是有限的,可人类的历史往后可能会存在几千年,几亿年。这中间可能会发生很多很多的事情,有些人就会用笔把它们记录下来,这就是书。有一些伟大的人,他们留下来的有用的东西,他们的一些观点,这些都要用笔记在书中。 &&& 鹏鹏:爸爸,既然您那么喜欢读书,你觉得书对你有什么帮助吗? &&& 爸爸:对于这个问题,我的观点是:一本书,虽然从头到尾只有这么厚,由于每个人的理解和悟性不同,汲取的营养也就不一样。从经济角度来讲的话,你从一本书里得到一句话对你有用,那你获得的就远远超过一本书的价值了。一本书最多值七八十元,如果中间有一句话有用,它可能会对你的行为产生巨大的改变。 &&& 鹏鹏:我记住了,爸爸。我以后读书也要像你一样。
阅读(5771)}

我要回帖

更多关于 纪姿含在哪个学校读书 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信