fuck the world, stormy worldweatherr i have not fear !

英语翻译To the determination of Dibu Guo also miss the day and night!I have not really afraid of you,you do not have the fear I would be very difficult to you!Can not help still regards to you!_百度作业帮
英语翻译To the determination of Dibu Guo also miss the day and night!I have not really afraid of you,you do not have the fear I would be very difficult to you!Can not help still regards to you!
英语翻译To the determination of Dibu Guo also miss the day and night!I have not really afraid of you,you do not have the fear I would be very difficult to you!Can not help still regards to you!
向Dibu Guo的决定也日以继夜没打中!我有不确实害怕你,你没有我将是的恐惧对你非常困难!帮助不能使向你致问候平息下来!在线中文翻译英文I long to speak the deepest words I but Idare not, for fear you should laugh.That is why I laugh at myself and shatter my secret in jest.I make light of my pain, afraid you should do so.I long to tell you t_百度作业帮
在线中文翻译英文I long to speak the deepest words I but Idare not, for fear you should laugh.That is why I laugh at myself and shatter my secret in jest.I make light of my pain, afraid you should do so.I long to tell you t
在线中文翻译英文I long to speak the deepest words I but Idare not, for fear you should laugh.That is why I laugh at myself and shatter my secret in jest.I make light of my pain, afraid you should do so.I long to tell you the truest words I but Idare not, being afraid that you would not believe them.That is why I disguise them in untruth, saying the contrary ofwhat I mean.I make my pain appear absurd, afraid that you should do so.I long to use the most precious words I but I darenot, fearing I should not be paid with like value.That is why I gave you hard names and boast of my callousstrength.I hurt you, for fear you should never know any pain.I long
but I dare not lest my heart comeout at my lips.That is why I prattle and chatter lightly and hide my heartbehind words.I rudely handle my pain, for fear you should do so.I long to go but I dare not, for fear mycowardice should become known to you.That is why I hold my head high and carelessly come into yourpresence.Constant thrusts from your eyes keep my pain fresh for ever.
--------Tagore...我不需要那种拿在线翻译翻的答案。因为这段话是一朋友发过来的,我很茫然。不知道什么意思。虽然写了泰戈尔。但是不知道是哪里的话。麻烦找找。好吗。?
我想对你说我心最深处的话,但是我不敢,因为你也许会嘲笑.我轻视我的痛苦,害怕你也会轻视它,我嘲笑自己、在笑声中粉碎我的秘密.我想对你说最真诚的话,但是我不敢,因为你也许不会相信,我觉得我的痛苦很荒谬,害怕你也会这样认为,我伪装起来,说违心的话.我想用最美的词汇赞美你,但是我不敢,因为也许我得不到相应的回答,我对你冷言相向,吹嘘我的麻木,我伤害你,因为害怕你永远不知道伤痛的含义.我想静静的坐在你身边,但是我不敢,以免不小心说出我的心里话,我与你闲聊,将我的心里话深藏.我粗暴的对待我的痛苦,害怕你也会这样.我想远离你,但是我不敢,害怕你发觉我的懦弱,我骄傲的抬着头装作不经意地出现在你面前,你眼中的推拒神色让我的痛苦永远像新生的那样清晰.乱翻翻好玩的,嘿嘿,不过意思应该差不太多!}

我要回帖

更多关于 have no fear 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信