请问bus no. 16读法,以及No.41middlethe magic school bus的读法

I am a middle school student.Every day I go to school by bus."I stood up to let this lady sit down,"icried."I don't care what you did.If this seat is free,I can sit here and no one can stop me.I've bought my ticket,too!"the man said.All the passenger_百度作业帮
I am a middle school student.Every day I go to school by bus."I stood up to let this lady sit down,"icried."I don't care what you did.If this seat is free,I can sit here and no one can stop me.I've bought my ticket,too!"the man said.All the passenger
I am a middle school student.Every day I go to school by bus."I stood up to let this lady sit down,"icried."I don't care what you did.If this seat is free,I can sit here and no one can stop me.I've bought my ticket,too!"the man said.All the passengers were angry with the rude young man.Several of them insisted that he should give up the seat,but he refused.Ten minutes later the young man wanted to get off the bus,but two very strong men blocked his way and wouldn't let him get out of his seat."Too bad,"one of the men said."Just stay where you are,"the other one said."If you like this seat so much,you can sit there and enjoy it!"The rude young man tried to push his way through but faled.In the end he had to sit there sadly until the bus reached the terminus.做过此文章的人求判断正误
我是一名中学生,我每天坐公共汽车上学.“我站起来好让这位女士坐下,”我叫道.“我不在意你做了什么.如果这个座位没有人坐,我就可以坐在这里,没有人可以阻止我.我还带了我的车票!”那男人说.所有的乘客都对这个无礼的年轻人感到愤怒.其中的几个坚持说他应该放弃这个车位,但他拒绝了.十分钟后,那男人想要下车,但是两个身材高大的人挡住了他的去路,不让他离开车位.“真是糟糕啊,”两人之中的一个说.“就呆在你现在在的地方吧,”另一个人说道,“如果你很喜欢这个座位,就坐在这里好好享受吧!”那个无礼的男人尝试从那两人的阻拦下逃离,却没能成功.最终,他只好无奈地坐在那里直到公交车到达终点站.望采纳!
我是一名中学生,每天坐公共汽车上学。
我是个中学生,我每天坐公车去上学。英语作文on foot:5人 by car:10人 by bike:25人 by bus:10人 by subway:少于5人参考词汇:way 方式;environment 环境要求:60词左右,短文开头已给出,不计入总次数.I'm Zhao Min from No.1 Middle School.Let me tell you how _百度作业帮
英语作文on foot:5人 by car:10人 by bike:25人 by bus:10人 by subway:少于5人参考词汇:way 方式;environment 环境要求:60词左右,短文开头已给出,不计入总次数.I'm Zhao Min from No.1 Middle School.Let me tell you how
英语作文on foot:5人 by car:10人 by bike:25人 by bus:10人 by subway:少于5人参考词汇:way 方式;environment 环境要求:60词左右,短文开头已给出,不计入总次数.I'm Zhao Min from No.1 Middle School.Let me tell you how the students in my class go to school.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
5+10+25+10=50人50~55人英语翻译**市东安路二区16栋Building 16,No.2 district,Dongan Road,**City这个翻译都用逗号隔开,感觉挺别扭的.有些翻译出现后鼻音会与后面的开音节混淆的读法,需要做特殊处理吗?学艺不精啊,这些东_百度作业帮
英语翻译**市东安路二区16栋Building 16,No.2 district,Dongan Road,**City这个翻译都用逗号隔开,感觉挺别扭的.有些翻译出现后鼻音会与后面的开音节混淆的读法,需要做特殊处理吗?学艺不精啊,这些东
英语翻译**市东安路二区16栋Building 16,No.2 district,Dongan Road,**City这个翻译都用逗号隔开,感觉挺别扭的.有些翻译出现后鼻音会与后面的开音节混淆的读法,需要做特殊处理吗?学艺不精啊,这些东西有些忘记了.似乎 区 译为Block 不合适吧
16#,Block 2,Dong'an Road,** City嫌逗号别扭的话也可以用分行替代.Block是街区的意思,你的“区”是指什么?_____(not talk)in the library How can I_____(get)No.2 middle school It's time to __(heve lesson)I ____(see)forty horsesTo get there __(fast),you can take bus No.9Mr Li __(come)from the USA.He is ___(live)in Shang Hai ____Helen usually __(surf)the I_百度作业帮
_____(not talk)in the library How can I_____(get)No.2 middle school It's time to __(heve lesson)I ____(see)forty horsesTo get there __(fast),you can take bus No.9Mr Li __(come)from the USA.He is ___(live)in Shang Hai ____Helen usually __(surf)the I
_____(not talk)in the library How can I_____(get)No.2 middle school It's time to __(heve lesson)I ____(see)forty horsesTo get there __(fast),you can take bus No.9Mr Li __(come)from the USA.He is ___(live)in Shang Hai ____Helen usually __(surf)the Internet?No she ____my father ___(be)in BenJing last weekends It's ___(sun)today she __(like )___(dance) very much .But she_______ (not dance)____(good)I often go___(jog)after dinner In summer the days ___(get)___(lng)It's the ___(good)season in SuZhou __(not go)___(fish)in the riverIn autumn,the ___(leaf)start__(fall)Is she ___(go)to play the piano at the concerthow many ____(knife)can you seedo you __(have)a ___(shop)basketsit ____(quiet),pleaseour teacher is very ___(friend)to us my ___(hobby)____(be)____(dance)and __(swim)will you __(come)back to ___(see)me they ____ ___(sit) there nowhe __(have)a ____(besutifully)daughter.she ____(dance)(beautiful)are you read for ___(have lunch )she ___(want)_____(watch TV)after school ___you finish ___(work)there is going to ___(be )a talk in our schoolthey practise __(read)very day would you have ___(some)juicehe often ___(go)home at 5:00所给词填空划出你是怎么做的关键词求求求求
1、Don't talk/get/have lesson 2、see3、faster 4、comes/living 5、Does/surf /doesn't 6、was 7、sunny 8、liking dancing/doesn't dance 9、jogging 10、get longer 11、best 12、Don't go/fishing 13、leaves/falling 14、going 15、knives 16、have/shopping 17、quietly 18、friendly 19、hobbies are dancing/swimming 20、come/see 21、are sitting 22、has/beautiful/dances beautifully 23、having lunch 24、wants watching TV 25、Do working 26、be 27、reading 28、some 29、goes楼主,这么多习题,我一一作出了答案,看在苦劳上追加点分数吧.
likes dancing
doesn't dance well / jogging/录音中有一段对话,对话听两遍,然后从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。
1. Where does the woman want to go?
A.No.6 Middle School. B.No. 4 bus stop. C.A post office.
_百度作业帮
录音中有一段对话,对话听两遍,然后从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。
录音中有一段对话,对话听两遍,然后从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。
2. How long will it take the woman to get to the school on foot?
A.About half an hour. B.About an hour. C.About ten minutes.
A.On foot. B.By bus. C.By air.}

我要回帖

更多关于 magic school bus pdf 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信