祝你越来越胖是什么原因的英语

写一篇讨论人们越来越胖,并给这些人提3个好的生活习惯的建议的英语作文(80-100字)急用,谢谢!_百度作业帮
写一篇讨论人们越来越胖,并给这些人提3个好的生活习惯的建议的英语作文(80-100字)急用,谢谢!
写一篇讨论人们越来越胖,并给这些人提3个好的生活习惯的建议的英语作文(80-100字)急用,谢谢!
More and more people are fater and fater because they are eating more and more with so fewer and fewer exercise today which is very popular in the society.it"s dangerous to cause some disease for the people ,so some exercises may need to them.In my thought,they can do more and more exercises in their live,which would build their bodies strongly ,and they may eat few also.The way keep some good feelings is important which will not only increase their hot of exercises but also in digest.In addition,do the good habites and not do the bad habites can also keep the fat away .Thank you !“祝你越来越漂亮”用英语翻译_百度作业帮
“祝你越来越漂亮”用英语翻译
“祝你越来越漂亮”用英语翻译
Wish you to be more and more beautiful.
Wish you more and more beautiful.
wish you become more and more beautiful.
I wish you will be more and more beautiful!或者 I hope you can be prettier!他正变得越来越胖 翻译英文_百度作业帮
他正变得越来越胖 翻译英文
他正变得越来越胖 翻译英文
He is getting fatter and fatter
He is getting fatter.
She is getting fatter and fatter
He becomes more and more fat英语作文(90词)!① Tony是一位来自美国的小学生,他最近越来越胖了,他为此感到非常苦恼.假如你是他的好朋友王林,他把他的苦恼告诉了你,请你根据他的来信给他写一封回信,给他提一些建_百度作业帮
英语作文(90词)!① Tony是一位来自美国的小学生,他最近越来越胖了,他为此感到非常苦恼.假如你是他的好朋友王林,他把他的苦恼告诉了你,请你根据他的来信给他写一封回信,给他提一些建
英语作文(90词)!① Tony是一位来自美国的小学生,他最近越来越胖了,他为此感到非常苦恼.假如你是他的好朋友王林,他把他的苦恼告诉了你,请你根据他的来信给他写一封回信,给他提一些建议.Dear Wang Lin,How are you?I am worried about my health these days.I am getting fatter and fatter.I always like eating when I am free.I like chickens,sandwiches and soft drinks.What can I do now?Can you help me?I'm looking forward to your reply(答复).YoursTonyDear Tony,I am sorry ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Wang Lin
I am sorry to hear that you have such a problem.I'd like to give you some advice on how to keep fit.First,you should eat more vegetables and fruit and less meat.As the saying goes,an apple a day keeps the doctors away.Apples are very good for your health.You can get a lot of vitamins from them.Second,do more exercise.Be sure to make it a rule to run for a few miles a day.That benefits your health phisically and mentally.Third,just don't worry about your size.It is very normal for a teenager like you to be a little fat.Take it easy,and you can do it.Finally,best wishes to you.七夕节祝老婆越来越靓 心想事成 万事如意 事事想的开 天天玩的嗨翻译成英语_百度作业帮
七夕节祝老婆越来越靓 心想事成 万事如意 事事想的开 天天玩的嗨翻译成英语
七夕节祝老婆越来越靓 心想事成 万事如意 事事想的开 天天玩的嗨翻译成英语
Happy Chinese Valentine's Day,my darling!May beauty,love,peace and joy be with you always.Loving you~❤
July 7th day happy wife more and more beautiful ,
May all your wishes come true,
Best wishes,Everything to open
,Play every day}

我要回帖

更多关于 越来越胖了怎么办 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信