怎样拆开focusrite 2i2itrack pocket

资讯中 Focusrite 的关联条目 - 叉烧网
Resolv RXA5/A6
要想卖的好广告不能少
能直接用MV去Mix也是醉了
抛开键鼠操作,解放双手
使用Funk'd up MIDI扩展包Focusrite iTrack Pocket 立体声和吉他输入iPhone 口袋音频接口详细介绍_土豆_高清视频在线观看You are here
First Name *
Last Name *
- Select -AfghanistanAland IslandsAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntarcticaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia and HerzegovinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBrazilBritish Indian Ocean TerritoryBritish Virgin IslandsBruneiBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCaribbean NetherlandsCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaChristmas IslandCocos (Keeling) IslandsColombiaComorosCongo (Brazzaville)Congo (Kinshasa)Cook IslandsCosta RicaCroatiaCubaCura?aoCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFalkland IslandsFaroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Southern TerritoriesGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuernseyGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHeard Island and McDonald IslandsHondurasHong Kong S.A.R., ChinaHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsle of ManIsraelItalyIvory CoastJamaicaJapanJerseyJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacao S.A.R., ChinaMacedoniaMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesiaMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorfolk IslandNorthern Mariana IslandsNorth KoreaNorwayOmanPakistanPalauPalestinian TerritoryPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairnPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarReunionRomaniaRussiaRwandaSaint BarthélemySaint HelenaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint Martin (French part)Saint Pierre and MiquelonSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSao Tome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbiaSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSint MaartenSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth Georgia and the South Sandwich IslandsSouth KoreaSouth SudanSpainSri LankaSudanSurinameSvalbard and Jan MayenSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTimor-LesteTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluU.S. Virgin IslandsUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUnited StatesUnited States Minor Outlying IslandsUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVaticanVenezuelaVietnamWallis and FutunaWestern SaharaYemenZambiaZimbabwe
Email Address *
Link to your Entry on YouTube *
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions *
Check this box
Win a Record Deal with Focusrite &
The competition is now closed!
We're now listening to all of the entries so that we can create a shortlist, before passing on to the A&R team at Caroline International.
They will then select a winner, who will be notified before June 29th. Keep an eye on your emails if you entered!
Huge thanks to everyone who entered!
We've been looking forward to hearing your submission for months now.
We've received a bunch of questions on Social Media asking if we'll be posting the 10 shortlist entries. We'll include them on this page once selected. We'll also share the full list on Facebook once the winner has been announced.
Unsure what all this is talking about? Here's a rundown:
The competition is now closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to use an iTrack Pocket to enter?
Nope! You can record yourself on whatever you like. However,
does make it really easy to record, edit and upload great sounding performances using your iPhone.
What if I don't play an instrument?
Singing & performing an instrument is a prerequisite to enter, unfortunately!
What if I can't sing?
Singing & performing an instrument is a prerequisite to enter. Sorry!
Can I perform with my band/group, or do I have to perform solo?
The record deal is only for a solo singer/songwriter.
Does it have to be a particular genre/style?
No! As long as it's your own original music, you're all good.
What are the details of the record deal?
The record deal will involve marketing, promotion and distribution of a record internationally.
If you have a question that isn't listed here, please tweet it to us at !视频: Focusrite - iTrack Pocket 与 iPhone 的比较
分享给好友
Focusrite - iTrack Pocket 与 iPhone 的比较
下载至电脑
用或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
我们使用两台 iPhone 录制了 Tommy Ashby 弹唱 Broken Bones,比较一下 iPhone 与 iTrack Pocket 的分别。
两台电话同时地录制一样的演奏,彼此相邻。一台连接到 iTrack Pocket,我们的 iPhone 便携立体声话筒及吉他输入。
我们发现分别挺大的。您觉得呢?