telling jokes can make peoplwe laugh at jokes这个句子有问题吗

将下列句子改为同义句You can laugh at jokes and be shocked at bad news.You ____ ___ to laugh at jokes and be shocked at bad news._百度作业帮
将下列句子改为同义句You can laugh at jokes and be shocked at bad news.You ____ ___ to laugh at jokes and be shocked at bad news.
将下列句子改为同义句You can laugh at jokes and be shocked at bad news.You ____ ___ to laugh at jokes and be shocked at bad news.
空中可以填are able, be able to和can都是‘能’的意思欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:400-606-3393
今日:3147套总数:5142685套专访:2868部会员:118583位
当前位置:
& 湖南省安仁县第一中学高二英语课件:Unit 1 Laughter is good for you Reading(牛津译林版选修6)
湖南省安仁县第一中学高二英语课件:Unit 1 Laughter is good for you Reading(牛津译林版选修6)
资料类别: /
所属版本: 牛津译林版
上传时间:
下载次数:56次
资料类型:
文档大小:2.54M
所属点数: 2点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 2 点,】
资料概述与简介
11. 电视直播
12. 想出 13. 编造,杜撰
14. 爆笑 15. 各个年龄段的人群
16. 做某事的能力
17. 走……的道路,照……的样子干
18. 对……产生影响
11. broadcast live 12. come up with 13. make up 14. howl with laughter 15. all age groups 16. the ability to do sth.
18. have an effect on
17. follow in the footsteps of sb. / follow in one’s footsteps
1. Nobody likes ____________________________________ when he makes mistakes. 2. ______________ the door, he asked the young man to get out. 3. She _______________ a fallen branch in the dark and hurt her left ankle. 4. _____________________________ the famous comedian Ma Ji, he keeps on learning crosstalk every day. 5. Don’t believe her. What she said in the dormitory the other day _________________. 6. He is calling on the Cuban people __________________ their liberty and get prepared for a free society.
7. In common with all mothers in the world, she also ______________________ her baby.
to be made fun of / being made fun of Pointing to tripped over To follow in the footsteps of
is made up
to stand up for
has deep affection for
One such person is Billy Crystal. (Line 25) =
1. 世界上没有免费的午餐这种好事。
There is _________________ a free meal.
2. 我们图书馆里面有很多这样的书。
There are ________________ in our library. 3. 这就是雷锋,一个无私奉献的人。
___________________, an unselfish and
devoted man. 4. 事实就是这样,信不信由你。
Believe it or not, ______________ the facts. no such thing as many such books Such a person is Billy Crystal. such were Such is Lei Feng Conclusion: 一、such修饰单数名词时,放于不定冠词a(an)之前,若名词前有one, no, any, some, all, many等修饰时,such放在这些修饰词之后。 二、such位于句首时,句子须倒装,谓语动词的单复数根据其后的名词决定。 Instead of telling the joke he had panned, Crystal made up a new one. (Line 40) 1. My brother being ill, I _________________________. (代替他来了)
2. If I didn’t catch a cold, I would be working ______________________ (而不是躺在这里) . 3. ___________________________ (我没有开车), I took a bus. 4. He didn’t give the chance to T (相反给了我) __________________________. 5. He didn’t tell me the truth. ______________________. (相反,他编了一个借口)
instead of lying here
he gave it to me instead
have come instead of him Instead of driving my car Instead, he made up an excuse
总结:instead of 可以接名词、代词、动名词,表示“取代、代替;而不是”。
Instead也可以单独使用,作副词,表示“相反”。 说出下列make up的意义: (1) They’re making the whole thing up. (2) They made him up as an old man in
the play. (3) We can make up a bed for the boy on
(4) The research group is made up of 5
scientists
and 19 workers. (5) I saved as much as I could, and my mum made
up the rest of the money for the bike. (6) He was absent for two weeks, so he had a lot of
homework to make up. (7) They made up for their inexperience by careful
preparation for each lesson. 捏造,编造
化妆 做成,铺好 由…组成 补足 补上,赶上 弥补 1. The audience prefers _____singing to recorded singing, and the former makes the scene more _____.
C. lively D. alive 2. No matter how frequently _____, the works of Beethoven still attract people all over the world.
A. performed
B. performing
C. to be performed
D. being performed 3. It is ______ for her to notice that playing with the doll can keep her daughter
____for hours.
A. amusing
C. amazing
D. amazed 4. We shouldn’t ____ at any place, but should wait for our turn.
A. queue up
B. queue up for
C. queue on
D. jump the queue 5. – Did you win the lottery yesterday?
– Oh, ______.
A. not such luck
B. not a such luck
C. no such luck
D. no such a luck 6. I arrive at seven o’clock, teach until twelve
this is my morning ______.
B. routine
C. exercises
D. action C A D C B
B 7. The teacher felt delighted to find that the conversation
between him and the student ___.
B. was worked
C. working
D. have worked 8. Life is just a series of trying to ____ your mind.
B. make up
C. turn up
D. show up 9. The old tower must be saved, ______ the cost.
A. however
B. whatever
C. whichever
D. wherever 10. Why are you so anxious? It isn’t your problem ______.
A. on purpose
C. on time
D. after all 11. ______ his words, the girl burst __________.
out laughing
B. H into laughter
C. H in a laughter
D. H in a laugh 12. The doctor, who was good ______ me while I was in
hospital, told me reading in bed was bad ______ my eyes.
B D B A 13. The reason ____ he gave for being late was _____ he forgot to use the alarm clock.
A. which…because
B. why…because
C. which…that
D. that…because 14. The way _____ he learns English interests many
D. where 15. There ______
a large audience at the pop concert yesterday.
16. ____he loves his students, he is very strict with them.
D. If 17. To our relief, our efforts _____ of good use.
A. were proved
B. have been proved
C. proved to be
D. were proved to be C
18. ---Who should be responsible for the accident?
---The boss, rather than the workers. They just
carried out the order ____.
A. as told
B. as are told
C. as telling
D. as they told A
Laughter is good for you
Do you think laughter is good for us? Why?
Laughter can help us forget about worries.
Keep us in a good mood.
Have positive attitudes towards our lives.
Enjoy life better and live longer. What can make people laugh? funny movies humorous stories jokes
comedies interesting books… Brainstorming What things can make you laugh? LEAD-IN crosstalk situation comedy comic film acrobatics clown funny pictures Mr. Zhou live show Stand-up —— a kind of comedy that is done on a stage by a comedian talking straight to audience members (what /who /where/ how) Who is your favourite comedian? Why? How can we put more laughter in our lives? read funny stories, watch funny movies and … surround yourself with funny people
develop your own sense of humor …
Discussion Stand up for your health Reading P2 A What is the article about?
2. After starting as a stand-up comedian, what did Billy Crystal go on to do later in life?
3. What is laughter good for? Stand-up comedy. He went on to act in films. Laughter is good for our health. P4 C1 Visual humor can be boring when you can’t see what the comedian is doing. 2. One comedian didn’t lose any weight even though he had been doing a lot of physical exercise for a month. 3. People usually laugh at comedians doing impressions because they do not like
the person being made fun of. 4. The old actor’s speech at the Academy Awards was like a silent film because there was no sound. 5. Bob Hope and George Burns lived for a long time probably because they laughed a lot. T F F T T L17-18 L14-15 L20-22 L36-39 L54-55 video tennis
game have affection for Step I Self-study The first paragraph tell us ____.
A. stand-up is no longer among the
popular types of comedy
B. stand-up comedy is special because the comedian has close touch with the audience
C. a stand-up comedian may be made fun of be an audience member
D. a stand-up comedian doesn’t need to pay attention to the audience B
2. How many types of stand-up comedy are mentioned in the second paragraph?
A 3. What does the word “routine” in Line 29 mean?
D. Life. A
4. Which of the following about Billy Crystal is NOT true?
A. Billy Crystal is quite successful in his career.
B. A great many people know he always keeps a toothbrush in his pocket.
C. His mind works fast.
D. He will go on performing for the audience like some other famous comedians. B
5. Which of the following is not the effect that comedies have on us?
A. Stay healthy.
B. Live longer.
C. Fight pain.
D. Work fast. D
Step II Co-operative study
Read the passage carefully and fill in the blanks within 3 words. Stand-up 1_________ of stand-up A kind of comedy 2____________ a comedian talking straight to audience members.
3_________ of stand-up Telling jokes about the way 4____________ or about daily life. 5_________________ visual humor. Pointing to a video and teasing himself. 6_____________________ chairs, walking into doors or falling down on stage to make people laugh. Acting or speaking like a well-known person to 7___________________ that person. 8_________ of stand-up comedians---Billy Crystal Still enjoying stand-up after acting in films. Keeping a toothbrush in his pocket 9________________. Quick thinking. 10___________________ come up with new jokes about the people and things around him. Hoping to work until the end of his life. Definition
done by Types
(that) people behave Relying on Tripping over
make fun of An example
for good luck Being able to Fill in the blanks with only one word: Billy Crystal, 1_____ of the most famous stand-up comedians, was born in New York in 1947. He majored in film and started doing stand-up 2_____ he studied in New York University. Though he went to act in films later, he 3___ enjoys stand-up. His quick thinking makes him 4_____ to come up with new jokes about the people and things around him. 5____ the ability to amuse people all over the world, Crystal is popular with all age groups, 6_____ also proves that stand-up can be enjoyed by everyone. When his show is broadcast 7____, you can always see audience howling with laughter. 8_____ other famous comedians, he hopes to live to be 100 years and keep working until the end of his life. when
1. stand up for
2. depend upon
3. react to sth.
4. a variety of
5. queue up
6. make jokes about
7. point to sb. / sth.
8. trip over
9. make fun of
10. have affection for 支持,维护 视…情况而定 对…做出反应 大量的 排队等候 开…的玩笑 指着,指向 绊倒 取笑,嘲弄 喜爱,钟爱 *
其他相关资源
友情链接:
客服总机:400-606-99777 业务传真:010- 客服邮箱:Copyright &2006 - 2015 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP证100390号翻译这句话.he classified jokes into ‘tendency wit’ and ‘harmless wit’. The tendency wit consists of sexual tendency, which is likely to make people laugh, and hostile tendency, which is mainly concerned about linguistic humor, jokes and _百度作业帮
翻译这句话.he classified jokes into ‘tendency wit’ and ‘harmless wit’. The tendency wit consists of sexual tendency, which is likely to make people laugh, and hostile tendency, which is mainly concerned about linguistic humor, jokes and
翻译这句话.he classified jokes into ‘tendency wit’ and ‘harmless wit’. The tendency wit consists of sexual tendency, which is likely to make people laugh, and hostile tendency, which is mainly concerned about linguistic humor, jokes and their relation to the unconscious. What’s more, Freud confined ‘humor’ as the comic interpretation based on the conscious superego, and ‘joke’ is caused by unconsciousness.
他将笑话分类为为“倾向风趣”和“无害风趣”两种.倾向机智包括了性倾向——有可能让别人笑起来,以及敌对倾向——主要是关乎于语言上的幽默、笑话以及它们与无意识之间的联系.除此之后,弗洛伊德定义“幽默”为基于有意识的超我层面的对事物有趣的解答,而“笑话”则是在无意识之中出现的.
这简直是灾难。
他把笑话分为“倾向机智”和“无害机智”。倾向机智由很可能使人笑的性倾向和主要考虑到语言上的幽默,笑话和他们跟无意识的关系的敌对倾向组成。更进一步,弗洛尹德把“幽默”定义为基于有意识的超我的漫画解释,而“笑话”是由无意识造成的。...
他将笑话分类为“倾向类型智慧”和“无害类型智慧”的。倾向型的包涵色情倾向。这种笑话很容易让人发笑,也包括敌对倾向, 敌对倾向中一般指的是语言的巧妙诙谐,并且使人有一种后知后觉的感觉。除此之外,弗洛伊德 定义“幽默”为:有意识的使得自我意识过剩而发笑,他还定义“笑话”为后知后觉的发笑。conscious superego 与unconsciousness 可能需要意译,...
تم تصنيف النكات في ميل 'ذكاء' و 'غير ا...
他将笑话分成“机智风趣”与“无伤大雅”。“机智风趣”会带点黄,常语带双关带讽刺性的取笑一些浑然不知的人,不过主要还是为了博君一笑。弗洛伊德甚至局限“幽默”为有识之人对于滑稽事物的超自我表现,而“笑话”则是由无知的人创造出的。...
他将幽默画分为两大类,即“倾向的诙谐”和“无伤害的诙谐”。前者包括能够使人发笑的性诙谐和主要以语言幽默、笑话及其与无意识之间的关系为内容的敌意诙谐。另外,弗洛伊德根据自我超越意识将“幽默”仅定义为一种喜剧性解释,而“笑话”是无意识情况下产生的。仅供参考,望能帮助到你,呵呵!...
弗洛伊德把玩笑划分成“趋向风趣”与“无害风趣”两类。趋向风趣包括性趋向和敌对趋向,前者很容易使人发笑,后者则主要涉及语言幽默、笑话以及它们与无意识群体的关系。不仅如此,他把“幽默”限定为在有意识的超我基础之上的滑稽解释,并限定“笑话”是由不自觉引起的。...将下列句子改为同义句You can laugh at jokes and be shocked at bad news.You ____ ___ to laugh at jokes and be shocked at bad news._百度作业帮
空中可以填are able, be able to和can都是‘能’的意思The jokes he told make me laugh 这句话对不对?如题._百度作业帮
The jokes he told make me laugh 这句话对不对?如题.
The jokes he told make me laugh 这句话对不对?如题.
用made更好些}

我要回帖

更多关于 story telling 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信