chicken pox是啥意思?有英译汉什么意思英汉意思M额》

chicken pox是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
名词 chickenpox:
an acute contagious disease caused by herpes va causes a rash of vesicles on the face and body
chicken pox的用法和样例:
用作名词 (n.)
His forehead was pitted by chicken pox.
他的前额因害了水痘而留下许多麻点。
Chicken Pox is highly contagious disease.
水痘是一种高传染性疾病。
chicken pox的海词问答与网友补充:
chicken pox的相关资料:
相关词典网站:chicken pox
['t?ikin p?ks]
['t??k?n pɑks]
大家都在背:
1. She had chicken - pox and was covered in spots.
她得了水痘,出了一身丘疹.
来自辞典例句
2. His forehead was pitted by chicken pox.
他的前额因害了水痘而留下许多麻点.
来自辞典例句
3. If you get this injection, you all be immune to chicken pox.
(如果你接受注射, 就能对水斗有免疫力. )
来自互联网
4. Chicken pox ( or varicella ): Contagious viral disease producing itchy Blisters.
水痘: 传染性病毒病,其特征为皮肤出现水泡.
来自互联网
5. The little boy was diseased with chicken pox in the kindergarten.
这个小男孩在幼儿园被传染上了水痘.
来自互联网
医学生常用的医学英语词汇汇总 - 豆丁网 ... Cleft lip 兔唇 Chicken pox 水痘 Club foot 畸足.
- 基于905个网页
59畜牧学_馆档网 ... &去骨鸡块&,& chicken nugget& &鸡痘&,& chicken pox& &鸡肉条&,& chicken stick&quot.
- 基于19个网页
3. 水痘疫苗
水痘疫苗(Chicken Pox)8. 甲型肝炎疫苗(Hepatitis A) 9.
- 基于16个网页
1. 风疹和水痘
although not generally life-threatening , measles , mumps , rubella and chicken pox can all hae serious complications .虽然没有普遍的生命威胁,但麻疹,腮腺炎,风疹和水痘都有严重的并发症。
- 基于1个网页
1. 水痘的同学
he said that when in hospital in the hospital ward had 4 trouble chicken pox schoolmate , its dormitory another 2 roommates are found afterward also out the infection chicken pox .他说,入院时病房内已有4名患水痘的同学,其宿舍另2名室友随后也被查出感染水痘。
- 基于1个网页
1. 小儿水痘
小儿木舌 wooden tongue in children小儿水痘 chicken pox in children小儿水肿 water swelling in children
- 基于7个网页
1. 小孩子起水痘
What kind of is the chicken pox since dot ?, 小孩子起水痘是什么样的呀?
- 基于1个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
chicken pox
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:爱词霸质量反馈
非常抱歉,来自您ip的请求异常频繁,为了保护其他用户的正常访问,只能暂时禁止您目前的访问。
如果您频繁碰到这样的问题,请您删除浏览器中的cookie再尝试访问,也可以联系我们。
对于给您带来的不便我们深表歉意,希望您继续支持爱词霸。
需要继续访问,请输入四位字母验证码
& 2012 金山软件mad的英语解释,英文词典意思
mad[mæd]
adj.发疯的,狂热的,着迷的,生气的
词形变化:形容词:maddish形容词比较级:madder最高级:maddest动词过去式:madded过去分词:madded现在分词:madding第三人称单数:mads
What men or gods are these? what maidens loth? Whatmadpursuit? What struggle to escape? What pipes and timbrels? What wild ecstasy?呵,是怎样的人,或神!在舞乐前多热烈的追求!少女怎样地逃躲!怎样的风笛和鼓谣!怎样的狂喜!The venomous clamour of a jealous woman is a more deadly poison than amaddog’s tooth.一个好吃醋的女人恶毒地谩骂起来比一只疯狗咬人还要凶。Madcow is the creepiest in a family of disorders that can make Ebola look like chicken-pox.疯牛病像有水痘样一系列病变的埃博拉一样是最可怕的疾病。The joy and moral stimulation of work no longer must be forgotten in themadchase of evanescent profits.务必不能再忘记劳动带来的喜悦和激励,而去疯狂地追逐那转瞬即逝的利润。I am somadthat I am beside myself.我是如此的生气以致我发狂了。Kings gomad, and the people suffer for it.君王发狂,百姓遭殃。I wasmadto have hired her in the first place.我首先雇了她算是傻透了。Send a personmad.使人发狂[疯]。The enemymadbombardment caused unprecedented death and destruction in the country.敌人的狂轰滥炸在这个国家造成了空前的死亡和破坏。I wasmadwith love and jealousy.爱和嫉妒让我发了狂。Our homeroom teacher wasmadyesterday.我们的班主任昨天很生气。Beside the earthen doorstep, bubbles in puddles of rainwater were whirling about likemad.土阶边的水泡儿,泛来泛去的乱转。These lights flickered continuously like traffic lights which have gonemad.灯炮一刻不停地闪烁着,就像失去了控制的红绿灯。Amaddog may Bite people.疯狗会咬人。All sorts ofmadideas revolved in my mind.各种疯狂的想法在我脑海旋转。I wasmadwith jealousy.我因嫉妒而疯狂。His obstinacy drives memad!他顽固不化把我气得火冒三丈。The girl charged with murder was said to bemadand unfit to plead.据说那个被指控谋杀的女孩是疯子,不能为自己申辩。He must be joking or else he'smad.他准是开玩笑,要不就是疯了。Amadplan.冒险的计划。Everybody that was not invited was asmadas a wet hen.没有受到邀请的人个个都很生气。The stupid cocotte drove himmad.那个无聊的妓女使他发了狂。I'm steamingmadat John's behavior.约翰的行为叫我气得要命。Send sbmad/crazy/insane/berserk.使某人发疯[发狂/神经失常/勃然大怒。Drive someonemad; drive someone crazy.把..气疯了。All I have
to say to that is that if I am slightlymad, there are a large number of people I could name who are raving lunatics!在这方面,我要说的是,如果说我有一点疯了,我倒可以连名带姓指出许许多多的人是语无伦次的疯子!Themadelephant went on the rampage and killed its keeper.那头大像疯狂般地发威,把饲养人给弄死了。Gratuity is customary in this money-madmetropolis.在这个金钱至上的大都市里,给小费是司空见惯的。The girl charged with murder was said to bemadand unfit to plead.这个被控谋杀的女孩据说疯了,因此不适合在庭上辩护。They admitted him to bemad.他们承认他生气了。
新学网 Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved.Then both groups were vaccinated with a chickenpox vaccine然后两组都接种水痘疫苗。 In january , chickenpox was not notified一月份,水痘不是须呈报的传染病。 In june , the number of notifications of chickenpox was 94六月份,水痘的呈报个案有94宗。 In may , the number of notifications of chickenpox was 499五月份,水痘的呈报个案有499宗。 In may , the number of notifications of chickenpox was 214五月份,水痘的呈报个案有214宗。 更多例句:&&
Copyright (C) 2014}

我要回帖

更多关于 chicken什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信