i remember everything 记起你的脸 猜猜猜是哪首歌的歌词词

“我会牢牢记住你的脸”这是哪首歌的歌词_百度知道
“我会牢牢记住你的脸”这是哪首歌的歌词
提问者采纳
你好,这句歌词出自歌曲《再见》,具体歌词如下:再见演唱:张震岳我怕我没有机会跟你说一声再见因为也许就再也见不到你明天我要离开熟悉的地方和你要分离我眼泪就掉下去我会牢牢记住你的脸我会珍惜你给的思恋这些日子在我心中永远都不会抹去我不能答应你我是否会再回来不回头不回头的走下去我怕我没有机会跟你说一声再见因为也许就再也见不到你明天我要离开熟悉的地方和你要分离我眼泪就掉下去我会牢牢记住你的脸我会珍惜你给的思恋这些日子在我心中永远都不会抹去我不能答应你我是否会再回来不回头不回头的走下去我会牢牢记住你的脸我会珍惜你给的思恋这些日子在我心中永远都不会抹去我不能答应你我是否会再回来不回头不回头的走下去不回头不回头的走下去
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他8条回答
张震岳的 《再见》 我会牢牢记住你的脸,我会珍惜你给的思念。
张震岳的&再见&望采纳。
张震岳的《再见》
张震岳的再见
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词是i remember everything ...i know you want me to._百度知道
歌词是i remember everything ...i know you want me to.
男生唱的,听声音有点像骚当,求歌名
&you were my everything&——Chuckie Akenzyou were my everything   this goes out to someone that was   once the most important person in my life   i didn't realize it at the time   i can't forgive myself for the way i treated you so   i don't really expect you to either   it's just... i don't even know   just listen...   you're the one that i want, the one that i need   the one that i gotta have just to succeed   when i first saw you, i knew it was real   i'm sorry about the pain i made you feel   that wasn' let me show you the way   i looked for the sun, but it's raining today   i remember when i first looked into your eyes   it was like god was there, heaven in the skies   i wore a disguise 'cause i didn't want to get hurt   but i didn't know i made everything worse   you told me we were crazy in love   but you didn't care when push came to shove   if you loved me as much as you said you did   then you wouldn't have hurt me like i ain't shit   now you pushed me away like you never even knew me   i loved you with my heart, really and truly   i guess you forgot about the times that we shared   when i would run my fingers through your hair   late nights, just holding you in my arms   i don't know how i could do you so wrong   i really wanna show you i really need to hold you   i really wanna know you like no one could else know you   you're number one, always in my heart   and now i can't believe that our love is torn apart   refrain:i need you and   i miss you and   i want you and   i love you 'cause   i wanna hold you,   i wanna kiss you   you were my everything   and i really miss you (x2)   i knew you gonna sit and play this with your new man   and then sit and laugh as you're holding his hand   the thought of that just shatters my heart   it breaks in my soul and it tears me apart   at times we was off i was scared to show you   now i wanna hold you until i can't hold you   without you, everything seems strange   your name is forever planted in my brain   damn it, i'm insane,   take away the pain   take away the hurt   baby, we can make it work   what about when you   looked into my eyes   told me you loved me   as you would hugged me   i guess everything you said was a lie   i think about it, it brings tears to my eyes   now i'm not even a thought in your mind   i can see clearly, my love is not blind   refrain   i just wish everything could have turned out differently   i had a special feeling about you   i thought maybe you did too   you would understand, but...   no matter what, you'll always be in my heart   you'll always be my baby   our first day, it seemed so magical   i remember all the time that i had with you   remember when you first came to my house?   you looked like an angel wearing that blouse   we hit it off, i knew it was real   but now i can't take all the pain that i feel   reach in your heart, i know i'm still there   i don't wanna hear that you no longer care   remember the times? remember when we kissed?   i didn't think you would ever do me like this   i didn't think you'd wanna see me depressed   i thought you'd be there for me, this i confess   you said you were my best friend, was that a lie?   now i'm nothing to you, you're with another guy   i tried, i tried, i tried, and i'm trying   now on the inside it feels like i'm dying   refrain   [talking] and i do miss you   i just thought we were meant to be   i guess now, we'll never know   the only thing i want is for you to be happy   whether it be with me, or without me   i just want you to be happy
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌,只记的一句歌词是:让我吻吻你的脸。还有一句记不全,后几个字是爱你一万年。谁知道哪首歌里有这两句啊?
求一首歌,只记的一句歌词是:让我吻吻你的脸。还有一句记不全,后几个字是爱你一万年。谁知道哪首歌里有这两句啊? 10
不区分大小写匿名
求佛里有爱你一万年这句歌词?
歌曲:求佛
歌手:誓言 专辑:我的誓言 

词 曲:陈超编曲 吉他:姜春值

当月光洒在我的脸上
我想我就快变了摸样
有一种叫做撕心裂肺的汤
喝了它有神奇的力量
闭上眼看见天堂
那是藏着你笑的地方