cleo中cheats圣安地列斯cleo是什么么意思

Cleo是什么意思_Cleo在线翻译_Cleo什么意思_Cleo的意思_Cleo的翻译_911查询
Cleo是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
Cleo是什么意思 Cleo在线翻译 Cleo什么意思 Cleo的意思 Cleo的翻译 Cleo的解释 Cleo的发音 Cleo的同义词 Cleo的反义词 Cleo的例句 Cleo的相关词组
Cleo['kli:əu]Cleo 基本解释n. 克利奥(Cleopatra的昵称)(女名)Cleo 网络解释1. 克利奥& & 虽然有许多飓风影响过这座城市,包括1964年的飓风克利奥(Cleo)、1965年的飓风贝齐(Betsy)、1992年的飓风安德鲁(Andrew)、1999年的飓风艾琳和2005年的飓风卡特里娜和飓风威尔玛,但是幸运的是,迈阿密自从1950年飓风金(King)后就没有再受到飓风的直接袭击. 2. 明亮珠光浪白色及鮮艷的珠光藍綠色& & Cheyenne 金屬光黃褐色/黑紫色 | Cleo 明亮珠光浪白色及鮮艷的珠光藍綠色 | Demon Lover 炫爛風暴藍搭配深粉霧靛藍色3. 第三名 一仁 劉懷謙& & 第三名 一智 王竣毅 Henry | 第三名 一仁 劉懷謙 Cleo | 優 勝 一勇 莊政達 DaDa4. 蔻莉& & 普玛 prima 199.00 | 蔻莉 cleo 249.00 | 佩特拉 patra 269.00Cleo 网络例句1. CLEO : Well, it seems to me there`s only one thing to do. & &好的,我认为只有一件事要做。2. CLEO : No. I don`t think so. & &不。我不这样认为。3. CLEO: I don`t know. & &我不知道。4. CLEO : You can pretend you're anything you want to be. & &你可以假装成为你想成为的任何人。5. CLEO : I know how you feel. & &我知道你的感受。6. CLEO:Oh, you`re right. & &哦,你是对的!7. CLEO : Leona, I don`t think you have anything to worry about. & &Leona ,我认为你没有什么可担心的。从 Cleo 开始单词接龙选择难度小学英语初中英语高中英语大学英语出国英语考试英语Cleo是什么意思,Cleo在线翻译,Cleo什么意思,Cleo的意思,Cleo的翻译,Cleo的解释,Cleo的发音,Cleo的同义词,Cleo的反义词,Cleo的例句,Cleo的相关词组,Cleo意思是什么,Cleo怎么翻译,单词Cleo是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共9个)身体健康
&2015  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 Javascript is disabled in your web browser!
This site will not work without Javascript. Go to
to learn how to enable it.
Featured Artist
1,082Creations
7,480,631Downloads
5,848,050Pageviews
My Latest Sims 4 Creations (86 in total)
Upcoming Sims 4 Creations
My Latest Sims 3 Creations (301 in total)
Upcoming Sims 3 Creations
My Latest Sims 2 Creations (262 in total)
▲Thank you for visiting my profile. I have been an artist on here ever since 2008. I hope you like my work and thank you for the current over 7.000.000 downloads. All your messages and comments mean so much to me and I try to answer all of them.
▲ read my FAQ on tumblr
Interests: The Sims
Hair: Blond
Civil Status: Single
Food: Pizza
Job: I'm Studying
Listens To: Pop
Personality: Nerd
Starsign: Gemini
Style: Street wear
Hi everyone!
Is your sim in desperate need of some awesome new clothes? Are you tired of searching for that one perfect jacket? Do you love fashion?
That's possible!
Enter this contest by showing your style and win a set with 5 items inspired by your designs!
You must submit a picture of your sim wearing
at least one
of Cleotopia's items....
Hi you guys,
I'm so thrilled to finally be a part of the Ts3 FA team as I also have been and still am a Ts2 FA, it was totally unexpected and I can't thank you all enough for ALL your sweet comments, guestbook Entries and messages, there were just TOO MANY to answer all of them, so a general THANK YOU!!
Looking forward to what's coming and excited to show you other...
Hi all! I'm very proud to say....
I'm a Featured artist for The Sims 2
Thank you all who supported me this time, looking forward to the future as being FA!
Toda tu ropa es preciosa !
No pares nunca de dise?ar ^^
Hi dear Cleo!
Thank you so much for your lovely comment on the "Exotic Jeweled Bodice Evening Gown".
Your work is Wonderful! I love your work.
Have a great day.
~Hugs & Kisses~
Hi Cleo! Thank you for your compliments about the gown I'm so happy you like it! Have a lovely weekend dear friend, hugs
Ad-blocker plugin detected
We have detected that you are using an Ad-blocker plugin. This means our main source of income to cover bandwidth costs is blocked when you are using our free service. We would ask that you whitelist us and allow ads to show.
Anyone using an Ad-blocker plugin will be forced to wait 30 seconds instead of 10 on the "please wait" page.
VIP Membership
For as little as $3.50 per month you can become a VIP member. This lets you use our service free of all ads and unlocks access to our popular Download Basket and Quick Download features.
Not a Member yet?
Uploaded Creations
Monthly Visits
Active ArtistsStardoll is an online environment with virtual paper dolls that players can dress up. Players can also customize their own doll avatars with clothes, makeup and accessories and dress up celebrity and user-created dolls. Players can interact with other players through messaging and chat. The Stardoll website also features interactive contests, campaigns and educational games. While it’s free to join Stardoll, premium content and certain items can only be unlocked with a paid monthly membership. Most clothes and items can be purchased using virtual money called Stardollars, but some items are available for free on occasion. We’ve compiled a list of user-submitted Stardoll freebies below. Note: Some freebies may no longer work.
Proxy Servers – Something You Should Know About to Get Stardoll Cheats to Work
Many free Stardoll items are only available to users in a specific country, but that does not stop other users from getting freebies. Stardoll tracks IP addresses to identify user locations. Your IP address is unique to your location, but you can “hide” it and use another server to access freebies available only in certain countries. Proxy servers hide your IP address and give you a new one. For example, if you live in the US and want to get UK-exclusive Stardoll items, you must use a UK proxy or manual server. Proxy servers are fast, but they often contain ads and sometimes even viruses. Some servers also don’t use flash, so some Stardoll features may be disabled. Another option is to use a manual proxies, but they can be slower and harder to find. You can find proxy and manual servers on Stardoll blog sites and Google.
Stardoll Cheats for Dresses
Last Song Dress
If you are outside the US, go to webwarper.net. Use the proxy to go to /en/contest/view.php?id=494. Sign in to your account and go /en/contest/finish.php?id=494. Exit the proxy and the last song dress will appear in your suite. Note: Other users say that you have to enter the Last Song contest and dress up Miley Cyrus to get the dress.
Prom Dress
Log in to Stardoll and get your User ID under “My Account.” Go to this link: www.simple.co.uk/stardoll/?u=# and enter your User ID instead of “#”. Wait for the page to load and fill out the form (fake information is OK). Click “Submit.” The dress will be in your suite.
One Free Dress
Pick the dress you like best. To get the black dress, use this link: /do/validationGiveAway.php?itemId=
After the “=” sign type 17500 to get the black dress. To get the pink/green dress, type 17501. To get the red dress, type 17502. To get the lime green dress, type 17503.
If you didn’t get the dress, change your Stardoll email under My Account to a new email and confirm it.
McMillan Dress
Users outside the UK must use a UK proxy
or proxay.co.uk. Go to Stardoll on the proxy server and hit enter. Log in to your account and go to Cover under Spotlight. Press enter to go to the Soul Seekers site. Exit the proxy and go to Stardoll normally. The dress will be in your suite.
Piccing Dress
Get your User ID from My Account, and then go to this page /ui/#/register/?source=stardoll.uk&ampUSERNAME=&userid=0. Instead of USERNAME, enter your User Name. Instead of “0,” enter your User ID. Press enter and wait for the page to load. Fill out the form with fake or real information and click “Join Piccing.” Close the page and go to Stardoll normally to get your dress.
Mirror Mirror Dress
UK users need to watch a video to get the dress. For those outside the UK, you need a UK proxy server . Go to the Stardoll Video page and hit enter. Log in to your account and watch the video, or click at 02:00 and watch. Exit the proxy and go to Stardoll normally. The dress will be in your suite.
Bloomsbury Dress
Users outside the UK must use a UK proxy
or proxay.co.uk. Go to Stardoll and hit enter. Log in to your account and go to the Bloomsbury Campaign page on Stardoll. Press enter and wait for the page to load. Exit the proxy and go to Stardoll normally to get the dress.
Jessie Dress
For those outside Turkey, you need a Turkey proxy server . Go to Stardoll and hit enter. Log in to your account and go to /en/do/campaign/jessiegbContestGift.php. Hit enter. You should see the Disney page. Exit the proxy and go to Stardoll normally to get the dress.
Natura Faces Dress
For those outside Brazil, you need to use a Brazil proxy . Go to Stardoll, press enter and log in to your account. Visit the Maquiagem Natura page on Facebook and press enter. Wait for the page to load. Exit the proxy and go to Stardoll normally.
Free Dress
Sign in and go Starplaza to get the free dress.
Facebook Dress
You need to connect your Facebook account with your Stardoll account (under My Account). After connecting the two accounts, log in to Facebook and like the Stardoll page. Go to this page /Stardoll?sk=app_196 and wait for it to load. Click “Accept this Gift.” The dress will be in your suite.
Stardoll Cheats for Clothes
Pretty Little Liars Jacket
For those outside Brazil, you need to use a Brazil proxy . Go to /en/clubs/home.php?id=8;action=ma&ac=3322438 and press enter. Log in to Stardoll and wait for the page to load. You should automatically join the club. Exit the proxy and go to Stardoll normally. The jacket will be in your suite.
I Love Football and I Hate Football Tee
Log in to your account and go to the Euro 2012 Campaign page on Stardoll. Scroll down the page until you see two girls wearing the shirts. Click on the green area to get the I Love Football shirt. Go back to the page and click the red area to get the I Hate Football shirt. The shirts will be in your suite.
Letterman Jacket
You need to use a US proxy server for this to work. Go to /magazine/index.php?view=post&id=28165 and sign in to your account. Enter “Brightstar” in the code box and hit “Go” to get the jacket.
JCPTeen Shirt
If you are outside the US, you need to use a manual proxy. Sign in to Stardoll and then set the manual proxy. Go to /en/cinema/?id=159 and wait for the video to play. Pause the video and turn off manual proxy. Continue watching the video to get the shirt.
I Love France Shirt
You can get the shirt for free by going to the Starplaza.
Monster High Blazer
If you are outside the US, use a proxy server like myproxy.ca. Go to this URL: /en/cinema/?id=156. Press enter and log in to your Stardoll account. Wait for the page to load and close the proxy server. Go back to Stardoll normally and the blazer will be in your suite.
Nicole Winter Jacket
For users outside Denmark, you need a Denmark proxy like phproxy.be. Go to this link /en/contest/view.php?id=2931 and hit enter. Uncheck the “Remove Scripts” box on the Options bar and click “Go.” Log in to Stardol, select any photo and send it to the competition. Wait for the page to load (might take a while). Exit the proxy and go to Stardoll normally. Your jacket should be in your suite.
Shrek Costume
You need a UK proxy for this to work if you are not in the UK.
or another UK proxy. Go to this URL: /en/campaigns/shrek4uk/?getMakeOgre=1. Exit the proxy and go to Stardoll normally. The outfit will be in your suite.
Harajuku Items
UK members get new gifts ever week. For those outside the UK, you can get the bikini and diadem by signing in to your account and going to the Stardoll Harajuku Campaign page. You will see the Harajuku page. Your items will be in your suite. You can also use a manual UK proxy to join the club and get the items.
Hannah Montana Items
You need a UK manual or proxy server for this to work. When you have the proxy, go to Stardoll Hannah Montana UK Campaign page and log in to your account. Click “Contest and gifts” to get the items.
Zil Calinca Jacket
For those outside Turkey, you need a Turkey proxy server . Go to Stardoll and hit enter. Log in to your account and wait for the page to load. Go to this URL and hit enter: /do/campaign/atbr.php. You should see the Zil Calinca page. Exit the proxy and go to Stardoll normally. The jacket will be in your suite.
Natura Faces Bikini
For those outside Brazil, you need to use a Brazil proxy . Go /en/clubs/home.php?id=8;action=ma&ac=3243005 and press enter. Log in to your account and wait for the page to load. Exit the proxy and go to Stardoll normally. The bikini will be in your suite.
Stardoll Cheats for Accessories
JCP Pretty ‘n Love Shoes
For those outside the US, you need to use a US proxy server for this to work. Go to Stardoll and hit enter. Sign in to your account and go to this page: /en/campaigns/jcpenney. Press enter and wait for the page to load. Select an item and create your wishlist. Enter your name and email (fake info is OK). Wait for the page to load and exit proxy. Go to Stardoll normally. Your shoes will be in your suite.
Fashion Factor Shoes
Sign in to Stardoll and go to Gift Card campaign page. Scroll down the page and enter this code: RH-7QTXF24MY. Click “Redeem.” The shoes will be in your suite.
RIO Wishlist Bag
For those outside the US, you need to use a US proxy server for this to work. Go to Stardoll and hit enter. Sign in to your account and go to /en/campaigns/rio-wishlist. Press enter and wait for the page to load. Select an item and create your wishlist. Enter your name and email (fake info is OK). Wait for the page to load and exit proxy. Go to Stardoll normally. Your RIO bag will be in your suite.
Natura Faces Pink Bag
For those outside Brazil, you need to use a Brazil proxy . Go to Stardoll and press enter. Log in to your account and go to the Natura Faces Campaign page. Hit enter and wait for the page to load. Exit the proxy and go to Stardoll normally. The bag will be in your suite.
Sticker Stylist Shoes
Log in to your account and go /en/campaigns/giftcard/giftcard.php. Scroll down the page and enter this code: RH-MTXLV2UKS. Click “Redeem.” The shoes will be in your suite.
Pink Wedges
Users outside Brazil must use a Brazil proxy . Go to this /contest/view.php?id=2907 and hit Enter. Log in to Stardoll and uncheck the box that says “Remove Scripts” on the proxy bar. Press “Go.” Choose any photo, send it and wait for the confirmation message. Exit the proxy and go to Stardoll normally. The wedges should be in your suite.
Look for your unique Stardoll User ID under “My account.” Go to this link: paramountpictures.co.uk/PremiereClub/PremiereClub_Promotion.asp?pid=792&u=# and type in your User ID in place of “#”. Press enter and click “Register Now.” You can use fake information. Click “Submit” and “Continue.” Click the link that says “Click here for gift.” The bow should be in your suite.
Million Dollar Mates Bags
For UK users, sign in and get your User ID under “My Account.” Go to the Million Dollar Mates Books page and enter your User ID after “=”. Wait for the page to load and scroll to the bottom for the sign up form. You can use fake information. Click “Subscribe” and go to your suite to find the MDM bags.
For those outside Germany, you need to use a German proxy. When you have the proxy, go to the Beach Bag contest link and press enter. Log in to Stardoll, create a scenery and save it. Wait for the submission confirmation message to appear. Exit the proxy. The beach bag will be in your suite.
For those outside Sweden, you need to use a Swedish proxy. Click on “Options” and uncheck the “Remove Scripts” box. Go to the contest page with 2875 ID and press enter. Log in to Stardoll, select any photo and send it. Wait for the confirmation message to appear. Exit the proxy. The hat will be in your suite.
Like-O-Meter Boots
You need to connect your Facebook account with your Stardoll account (under My Account). After connecting the two accounts, log in to Facebook and like the Stardoll page. Go to the contest page and wait for it to load. Click “Accept this Gift.” The boots will be in your suite.
Like-O-Meter Glasses
You need to connect your Facebook account with your Stardoll account (under My Account). After connecting the two accounts, log in to Facebook and like the Stardoll page. Go to contest page and wait for it to load. Click “Accept this Gift.” The glasses will be in your suite.
TFL Tree and Bag
For those outside the UK, you need a UK proxy server . Go to Stardoll TFL Campaign page and hit enter. Log in to your account to get the tree. To get the bag, select any friend and click Invite. Exit the proxy and go to Stardoll normally. The items will be in your suite.
Earth Hour Bag
Sign in to your account and go to the Stardoll Earth Hour Campaign page. Scroll down and check the Earth Hour box. Wait for the confirmation page. The bag will be in your suite.
Last Song Poster
Get a US proxy server or use a manual US proxy. Log in to your account and the poster will appear in your suite.
L’Occitane Poster
If you are outside Sweden, go
and log in
using this proxy.
Xbox Disney Poster
For those outside the UK, you need a UK proxy server . Go to Stardoll and hit enter. Log in to your account and go to the Stardoll Xbox UK Campaign page. Hit enter to be taken to the Kinect Disneyland site. Wait for the page to load. The poster will be in your suite.
Stardoll Cheats for Stardollars and Money
Get 10 Stardollars
Simply connect your Facebook account to your Stardoll account to get 10 SD. The link is found under My Account>Account Settings.
Get 10 Stardollars (iPhone, iPad or Android users)
iPhone users: Download the Stardoll app from the iTunes App store. Log in to your account with the app to get 10 SD. Android users: Download the app from Google Play. Log in to Stardoll using the app to get 10 SD.
Get 50 Starcoins
Log in to Stardoll and go to Safe Internet Day Page. Click on number 6 to see a question. Select the answer and click “Answer.” Log in and log out to get your Starcoins. You can also click on the second calendar leaflet and choose the second answer. Click “Answer” to get 50 Starcoins.
24-hour Superstar Membership
Sign in to your account and go to Safe Internet Page. Click on calendar leaflet seven and check the second answer. Click “Answer” to see the animation. You have a 24-hour Superstar membership (limited).
Hidden Dolls List
To dress up Alice in Alice in Wonderland, go to the dolls page and enter ID=1377
To dress up Miley Cyrus (Last Song), go to dolls page and enter ID=1395
To dress up Black Star, go to dolls page and enter ID=1332
To dress up Tinkerbell, go to dolls page and enter ID=1308
To dress up Eyepet, go to dolls page and enter ID 1302/EyePet.html
To dress up Moxie dolls, go to dolls page and enter ID=1304
To dress up Moxie Teen Arizona, go to dolls page and enter ID 1462/Arizona.html
To dress up Moxie Teen Bijou, go to dolls page and enter ID 1463/Bijou.html
To dress up Moxie Teen Melrose, go to dolls page and enter ID 1464/Melrose.html
To dress up Moxie Teen Tristen, go to dolls page and enter ID 1465/Tristen.html
To dress up Flower Fairy, go to dolls page and enter ID=1349
To dress up Deuce Gorgon, go to dolls page and enter ID 1425/deuce_gorgon.html
To dress up Frankie Stein, go to dolls page and enter ID 1427/frankie_stein.html
To dress up Cleo de Nile, go to dolls page and enter ID 1424/cleo_de_nile.html
To dress up Lagoona Blue, go to dolls page and enter ID 1428/lagoona_blue.html
To dress up Clawdeen Wolf, go to dolls page and enter ID 1423/clawdeen_wolf.html
To dress up Ghoulia Yelps, go to dolls page and enter ID 1469/ghoulia_yelps.html
To dress up Draculaura, go to dolls page and enter ID 1426/draculaura.html}

我要回帖

更多关于 cleo cheats 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信