帮我翻译翻译。是哈狗帮什么歌好听

U Make Me Wanna是首歌名,请教是什么意思?哪位高人能帮我翻译一下这首歌?_百度知道
U Make Me Wanna是首歌名,请教是什么意思?哪位高人能帮我翻译一下这首歌?
提问者采纳
u make me wanna你让我想要……To start it off I know you know me从开始到结束 我知道你了解我 To come to think of it, it was only last week.我开始想它了 就在上个星期 That I had a dream about us, oh.是关于我们的一个梦 That's why I am here, I'm writing this song.这是我在这里的原因 我在写这歌 To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along,告诉我你的心里话 我始终在受着煎熬 Someway let me know, you want me girl.让我知道你为什么要离开我〈此句恳请高手赐教〉 Everytime you see me what do you see?每次你看见我 你看见了什么 I feel like I'm a poor man and you're the queen.我觉得我是个卑微的人而你却高高在上 Oh baby, you're the only thing that I really need.哦 宝贝 你真的是我需要的唯一 Baby that's why:亲爱的 那是为什么 You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.你使我想要在午夜找到你 You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.你使我想拥着你直到天明 You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.你使我想陷落在爱的美好中 You make me wanna surrender my soul.你让我想交出自己的灵魂 I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight.我知道这感觉我抵挡不了的 You're the first and last thing on my mind.从开始到结束我始终把你放在心上 You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.你使我想陷入爱河中 You make me wanna surrender my soul.你让我想交出自己的灵魂 Well I know that these feelings won't end no, no.唉 我知道这个感觉不能结束 不能 They'll just get stronger if I see you again.如果我在看见你 爱会更强烈(此句请高手指点) Baby I'm tired of being friends.亲爱的 我厌倦了做朋友 I wanna know if you feel the same我想知道你是否有一样的感觉 And could you tell me do you feel my pain?你知道我的伤痛吗 能告诉我吗 Don't leave me in doubt.不要让我感到不安 Everytime you see me what do you see?每次看我时你看到了什么 I feel like I'm a poor man and you're the queen.我感觉我是小人物而你却是女王 Oh baby, you're the only thing that I really need.哦 亲爱的 你真的是我所需要的唯一 And baby that's why:宝贝 这是为什么呢 I'll take you home real quick 我想立即带着你回家 And sit you down on the couch然后我们共坠爱河 Pour some Dom Perignon and hit the lights out.我们激情的碰撞之后又迅速离去(这句需要高手赐教) Baby we can make sweet love.宝贝 我们可以甜蜜的坠入爱河 Then we'll take it nice and slow.到那时候 我们高潮迭起 I'm gonna touch you like you've never know before我快要轻轻碰撞你了 在这之前你什么也不知道 We're gonna make love all night.我们快要疯狂一夜了…… 其实网站有翻译的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
你让我非常伤心
U Make Me Wanna 打印此页
歌手:Blue 专辑:One Love
Blue - U Make Me Wanna
To start it off I know you know me
To come to think of it, it was only last week.
That I had a dream about us, oh.
That's why I am here, I'm writing this song.
To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along,
Someway let me know, you want me girl.
Everytime you see me what do you see?
I feel like I'm a poor man and you're the queen.
Oh baby, you're the only thing that I really need.
Baby that's why:
You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.
You make me...
你让我非常伤心 歌曲名字的意思
原创是 Blue 的
但萧亚轩翻唱过. 中文版的.
你让我想要才对!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有懂韩文的吗? 帮我翻译下看看这是什么歌啊_大连金州吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:50,089贴子:
有懂韩文的吗? 帮我翻译下看看这是什么歌啊收藏
哇塞,咱俩手机一样
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或这是歌的开头歌词。高手们帮我翻译下或直接告诉我是什么歌!不胜感激!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
歌名:타타타(TATATA/他他他)歌手:김국환 (金国焕)
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这首英文歌谁能帮我翻译一下 谢谢_百度知道
这首英文歌谁能帮我翻译一下 谢谢
I didn’t wanna say helloI didn’t wanna talk all nightI didn’t wanna hold your handDidn’t wanna feel butterfliesI didn’t want no late night text messages with a smile face saying goodbyeAnd I didn’t wanna go to sleep with the thought of you on my mindAnd I know it’s complicatedThe more I fall for you I hate itBut this heart of mine can’t take itWhen it comes to loveTell me how it’s supposed to beI’m hearing that it’s all you needBut every time it comes to meSeems like love is the enemyOne minute you can feel completeBut in the next boy it’s hard to breatheWe can bring it to your kneesSeems like love is the enemyLove is the enemyLove is the enemyI didn’t wanna put you firstI didn’t wanna let you inI didn’t wanna be somebody’s girlBut here I go againI didn’t wanna have to start tripping when you tell me that your hangin out with your friendsI didn’t wanna hear my girls saying all you do is talk about himAnd I know it’s complicatedThe more I fall for you I hate itI know it’s just a chance I’m takingWhen it comes to loveTell me how it’s supposed to beI’m hearing that it’s all you needBut every time it comes to meSeems like love is the enemyOne minute you can feel completeBut in the next boy it’s hard to breatheWe can bring it to your kneesSeems like love is the enemyOoh but I’m not giving upI’m not gonna say that I had enoughI’m not gonna run away when times get toughOoh when it comes to loveYou don’t even know what you’re fighting forSometimes it feels just like a warWhy can’t you see what your doing to meLove is the enemyWhen it comes to loveTell me how it’s supposed to beI’m hearing that it’s all you needBut every time it com
不好意思,因为他说我那个什么非法代码,所以我只能这样发。
你们看不清可以百度搜索这首歌的歌名 Enemy-Jennifer March这首歌的歌词
提问者采纳
我大体翻译下意思,那种工整对仗的中文歌词对我来说难度太大,而且花费精力太多。 我不想打招呼,一整晚不想说话。我不想握你的手,不想心中忐忑(feel butterflies算是俚语,意思大致就是心中紧张不安,焦虑或者兴奋等原因。)我不想深夜还要短信,结尾还要发个笑脸说晚安。(意即她是强颜欢笑,心里不高兴)我不想脑海里有关于你的入睡。(我不想睡觉的时候还想着你)我知道,这很复杂。我迷恋你越深,我就越厌恶。但我的心里承受不住。说到爱,告诉我爱该是什么样子。我知道,爱就是你要的一切。但是在我看来,爱是敌人。这一分钟,你可能觉得完整。(可能是说,相爱的两个人在一起的分分秒秒都感觉充实完整)但男孩,下一分钟,你就可能心碎的无法呼吸。We can bring it to your knees
我们可能让你屈服(两人共同经历爱情之艰辛会让男孩相信心碎的无法呼吸)Seems like love is the enemyLove is the enemyLove is the enemy看起来爱是敌人I didn’t wanna put you first我不想把你放在第一位I didn’t wanna let you in
我不想让你进入我的心里I didn’t wanna be somebody’s girl
我不想做谁的女朋友But here I go again
但是我又爱上你了I didn’t wanna have to start 我不想在你告诉我你出去跟朋友玩的时候tripping when you tell me
心中开始阻挠(不想自己的男友出去跟别人鬼混)that your hangin out with your friendsI didn’t wanna hear my girls
我不想听见我的女友们说saying all you do is talk about him
我总是在说你的事情And I know it’s complicated
我知道这很复杂The more I fall for you I hate it 我迷恋你越深,我恨得越深I know it’s just a chance I’m taking 我明白,这不过是我在抓机会(抓机会不去爱你,这句话意思是挑明了自欺欺人的矛盾心理,明明迷恋你,却强迫自己讨厌这种迷恋的感觉。)When it comes to love
说到爱,告诉我爱到底该是什么样子(重复的不再翻译)repeatOoh...but I’m not giving up
噢,但我不会放弃I’m not gonna say that I had enough
我不会说我受够了I’m not gonna run away when times get tough
我不会在艰难的时候远遁Ooh...when it comes to love
说到爱You don’t even know what you’re fighting for 我们甚至不明白我们坚持是为了什么Sometimes it feels just like a war
有时感觉这就是一场战争Why can’t you see what your doing to me
为什么你看不到你对我做了什么(这句话心里无非是因爱抱怨你不懂我的心,我为你付出了这么多为何你感受不到;我在这种想爱与不敢爱、怕投入爱之后一旦心碎痛苦不堪的矛盾中苦苦挣扎为何你看不到。话说女人总是复杂而又简单的,男人永远不懂她们纠结而又单纯的内心,只要你勇敢的对女人说 我爱你 就够了。)
提问者评价
辛苦了,打了那么多。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我不想说helloI没有想告诉所有nightI没有想抱着您的handDidn't想感觉butterfliesI不想一个笑脸说goodbyeAnd,与无深夜短信,我不想去睡觉你的思想我mindAnd上,我知道,我爱上你complicatedThe,我恨itBut我的心脏不能采取itWhen的它涉及到loveTell我怎么它应该审理beI'm,这一切都你needBut的每次谈到,以像爱的meSeems是的enemyOne分钟,你可以感受到在接下来的男孩很难breatheWe的completeBut可以把它带到您的kneesSeems般的爱情是该enemyLove enemyLove是enemyI的没有想把你firstI不想让你INI也不想成为别人的的girlBut,在这里,我并不想againI开始跳闸,当你告诉我你的犹豫不决与您friendsI不想听我的女孩说你要做的是施以援手谈,我知道这complicatedThe的我爱上你,我恨ITI知道它只是一个机会,我谈到l...
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请日语高手帮忙翻译一下这些日文歌的中文名字。_百度知道
请日语高手帮忙翻译一下这些日文歌的中文名字。
谢绝机器翻译,因为意思不太准确.不良少女とよばれて-伊藤麻衣子黄砂に吹かれて-工藤静香谁かが君のドアを叩いている-佐野元春君が欲しい 全部欲しい-MANISHパノラマの果てへ-Gallaワンダー・ブギ-石野真子空とぶお嬢さん-石野真子ハートで胜负-石野真子ケジメなさい-近藤真彦乾いた大地-串田晃疾风ザブングル-串田晃街の灯り-堺正章ゆらゆら-由纪さおり
提问者采纳
被称作不良少女吹着黄沙谁在轻叩着你的心门想要你,想要全部到景色(可意译为:世界)的尽头ブギ·奇迹飞向天空的女孩用心灵决胜负
不知道如何翻译好干枯的大地
这个单词不认识路灯摇曳我自己翻译的。。大致都对
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
日文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}