you are isare you man enoughh是知足常乐吗

双语阅读:I Wish You Enough 知足常乐,尽享人生
&&&&&&&&At an airport I overheard a father and daughter during their last moments together. Her flight was ready for boarding and they were standing near the departure gate. They hugged and he said, &I love you, I wish you enough.& She in turn said, &Daddy, our life together has been more than enough. Your love is all I ever needed. I wish you enough, too, Daddy.&
&&&&&&&&在机场我无意中听到父女俩在最后分别时刻的谈话。女儿正准备上飞机,他们站在飞机门附近。他们拥抱着,父亲说:&我爱你,我希望你能知足常乐,尽享人生。&女儿回答说:&爸爸,我们在一起生活了这么长时间我已经很知足了,您给我的爱也够了,我也希望你能知足常乐,尽享人生,爸爸!&
&&&&&&&&They kissed goodbye and she left. The man walked over towards the window near where I was seated. I could see that he wanted and needed to cry.
&&&&&&&&吻别后,女儿走了。父亲朝着我座位附近的窗子走过来,我可以看出他忍不住要哭。
&&&&&&&&I tried not to intrude upon his privacy, but he welcomed me by asking, &Have you ever said goodbye to someone knowing that it would be forever?&
&&&&&&&&我尽力不触及他的隐私,但他却向我打招呼,问:&你曾经有过明知是永别却还对某人说再见的经历吗?&
&&&&&&&&&Yes, I have.& Saying that brought back memories I had of expressing my love and appreciation for all that my Dad had done for me. Recognizing that his days were numbered, I took the time to tell him, face to face, how much he meant to me. So I knew what this man was going through.
&我有过这种经历。&这句话让我想起我曾为父亲为我所做的一切向他表示过我的爱和感激。知道他在世的日子不多后,我特意当面对他说他对我有多么重要。所以我理解这个人此时的感受。
&&&&&&&&&Forgive me for asking, but why is this goodbye forever?& I asked.
&&&&&&&&&请原谅我问一句,为什么是永别呢?&我问。
&&&&&&&&&I am old and she lives much too far away. I have challenges ahead and the reality is, her next trip back will be for my funeral,& he said.
&&&&&&&&&我老了,她又住的那么远。我的未来生活充满挑战。实际上,她再回来的时候便是参加我的葬礼了。&他说。
&&&&&&&&&I heard you say 'I wish you enough' May I ask what that means?&
&&&&&&&&&我听到你说&我希望你知足常乐,尽享人生&,那是什么意思?&
&&&&&&&&He began to smile. &That is a wish that has been handed down through the generations. My parents used to say it to everyone.&
&&&&&&&&他露出微笑。&那个愿望是我们家代代相传的。我的父母过去常对每个人说。&
&&&&&&&&The man paused a moment, then looked up, as if trying to remember the details.
&&&&&&&&那人顿了一下,抬了抬头,像是在尽力回想其中的细节。
&&&&&&&&&When we say I wish you enough, we want the other persons to have a life filled with enough good things to sustain them.&
&&&&&&&&&我们对人们说知足常乐,尽享人生,就是希望对方的生活里充满幸事,支撑他们走下去。&
&&&&&&&&He then turned to me and shared the following, as if he were reciting it from memory:
&&&&&&&&他转向我,对我说了下面这些话,像是在背诵:
&&&&&&&&I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
&&&&&&&&我希望你有足够的阳光让你乐观。
&&&&&&&&I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
&&&&&&&&我希望你有足够的雨水让你更加感激阳光。
&&&&&&&&I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirits up.
&&&&&&&&我希望你有足够的幸福使你情绪激昂。
&&&&&&&&I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
&&&&&&&&我希望你有足够的痛苦感受生命中微小的欢乐带来的幸福。
&&&&&&&&I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
&&&&&&&&我希望你得到更多,满足你的需要。
&&&&&&&&I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
&&&&&&&&我希望你失去更多,珍惜所有。
&&&&&&&&I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final Goodbye.
&&&&&&&&我希望你在永别后能广交朋友。
&&&&&&&&Then the man began to sob and walked away.
&&&&&&&&那个人开始抽泣,然后走开了。
(转载于网络)
喜欢数:0|人气:5|评论数:0
阅读本话题的考友还阅读了以下话题:
我要模考网举报
如果您对此用户上传有任何意见,请填写以下相关的意见或建议给我们,我们会认真处理每个意见或建议,谢谢您的参与!
举报信息:
该上传内容答案有错
该上传侵犯版权做一个知足常乐的现代教师
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
做一个知足常乐的现代教师
&&&热&&&&&★★★
做一个知足常乐的现代教师
作者:未知&&&&文章来源:&&&&更新时间:&&&&
Teachers do not make it more difficult for modern teachers and do a happy modern teachers even more difficult! As long as the past, teachers teach well, students with good enough. Today, teachers do a good job, but also busy with a variety of regular and irregular inspections of the regular meeting to open the school as well as various ad hoc meetings or classes to be ready to play a variety of teachers, parents have to face or do not understand the criticism ... ... We are constantly on the run, we are irritable, we are also full of resentment, and sometimes regret it when the teachers had chosen. As the saying goes: "cried the day is a day with a smile." Why do we make life difficult for them to own? Happy to find an excuse for their own right. The smiling faces of innocent children brilliant is the most charming picture of the classroom reading Lang Lang is the most beautiful sound of music, the campus is the most pure of the pure land, a certificate students have my half, I was "the richest", others have only one baby, I have several dozens of baby ... ... think of these, all the hard work and pressure will be turned into a good state of mind. "There is there is true, do not have to say since." Sometimes teachers do have their own fun, fun, lot.有滋有味to live this life, you must first learn self-satisfaction. Life in all likelihood not be successful, because the world is not to transfer my will, but I can choose to take a happy self-progressive. Have to learn to mediate their own, because I am angry and not to teach. I often remind myself, it is necessary to maintain a calm mind and control their movements and expressions at the appropriate time to have a degree, even to coax the students with advice, guide, in their hands, and I can move the old mind . I encountered nsatisfactory, it will be evaporated after the artillery smoke mine, maybe I never did like the high-level figures dominated the vision will not be as successful as an enviable锦衣玉食, but I think I can I follow a line with its own characteristics, and there are so little warm on the road is too bad. I love this professional life, I I never tired of it, the suffering of my life. In fact, more than teachers, which the world of work is not the case? I would like to fully enjoy I now have the cause, the family, work better and more beautiful life. I know that when the elements of the work to become a happy, my life will be nourished with a better. I believe that a happy well-being of people, we will work very well and a happy well-being of the people of teachers, the book will also teach very well. So a little story: north and south a competition to see who can take off their coats pedestrians. First of all, themselves Tuesday north, north of pedestrians in order to resist the invasion, the coat was tightly wrapped, and southerly winds are slowly, suddenly, of pedestrians that thick clothing spring beyond reach, began to unlock button, and then took off his coat. Education should be the cause of emotional and full of love the cause. Life-giving spring breeze eminder, Yan-Tao Li for their hard work. I feel very fortunate to accompany the students have gone through more than twenty years of sincere and fine. In a wonderful and warm every day, I feel happy with. With incredible passion I like them, through a variety of ways: a word, an action, or even a look to the child's physical and mental moisture, so that the hearts of every child feel more pure sunshine. Let us知足常乐, happy to be a modern teachers now!
做教师难,做现代教师更难,做一个快乐的现代教师更是难上加难!
以往的教师只要教好书,带好学生就足够了。而如今,教师除了做好本职工作外,还要忙于应付各种定期、不定期的检查,要开校内的例会以及各种临时会议,要时刻准备班级或教师的各种比赛,要面对家长的不理解或是责难……
我们疲于奔命,我们烦躁不安,我们也牢骚满腹,有时甚至后悔当初选择了当教师。
俗话说得好:“哭着是一天,笑着也是一天。”我们有什么理由跟自己过不去呢?给自己找个快乐的借口吧。孩子灿烂天真的笑脸是最迷人的图画,教室里朗朗读书声是最动听的音乐,校园是最纯美的净土,学生的奖状有我的一半,我是“最富有的”,人家只有一个宝贝,我却有好几十个宝贝……想到这些,所有的辛苦和压力都会变成一种好心境。
“此中有真意,不必自多言。”做教师的有时候得自己找乐,自娱自乐,自得其乐。这生活要想过得有滋有味,就得先学会自我陶醉。人的一生十有八九不圆满,因为这个世界是不以我的意志为转移的,但我却能选择做一个快乐进取的自我。自己得学会调解,因为我不是为了生气而教书的。我常常提醒自己,要保持一个平和的心态,控制自己的动作、表情在适当的时候能有一个度,对学生连哄带劝,积极引导,在他们的身上,我可动老了心眼儿了。真遇到了不如意的人或事,那也会是雷烟火炮之后烟消云散,也许我永远不会像高级人物那样高瞻远瞩叱咤风云,不会像成功人士那样锦衣玉食令人羡慕,但我想自己能走一条符合我自身特点的、有那么一点点儿温馨的道路就已经是相当不错了。
我一辈子热爱这个职业,我一辈子快乐;我一辈子厌烦它,我一辈子痛苦。其实,岂止是教师,世界上的哪一项工作又不是如此呢?我要充分享受我现在所拥有的事业、家庭,更好地工作,更美的生活。我知道,当工作成为快乐的要素时,我的生活就会被滋养得美好起来。我相信,一个快乐幸福的人,一定会工作得很好,一个快乐幸福的人民教师,书也一定会教得很好。
有这么一则小故事:北风和南风比试,看谁能把行人身上的大衣脱掉。北风首先发威,行人为了抵御北风侵袭,把大衣裹得紧紧的,南风则徐徐吹拂,顿时,行人觉得春暖衣厚,开始解开纽扣,继而脱掉大衣。教育就应该是充满感情的事业、充满爱的事业。
春风化雨催新蕾,辛勤耕耘桃李艳。我觉得自己很幸运,陪着学生们走过了二十几个真诚而晴朗的岁月。在每一个精彩而亲切的日子里,我感受着快乐。我怀着不可思议的热情喜欢他们,通过各种方式:一句话、一个动作、甚至一个眼神,来滋润孩子的身心,让每个孩子纯真的心灵感受更多的阳光。
让我们知足常乐,做个快乐的现代教师吧!
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:I Wish You Enough我希望你知足常乐I,i,希望,Wish,You,you,wish,知足常乐,我希..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
I Wish You Enough我希望你知足常乐
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
美文:There is no better than Here 知足常乐
时间:14-12-26来源:
Many people believe that they will be happy once they arrive at some specific goal they set for themselves. However, more often than not, once you arrive " there" you will still feel dissatisfied, and move your " there" vision to yet another point in the future. By always chasing after another "there," you are never really appreciating what you already have right "here." It is important for human beings to keep soberminded about the age-old drive to look beyond the place where you now stand. On one hand, your life is enhanced by your dreams and aspirations. On the other hand, these drives can pull you farther and farther from your enjoyment of your life right now. By learning the lessons of gratitude and abundance, you can bring yourself closer to fulfilling the challenge of living in the present.
To be grateful means you are thankful for and appreciative of what you have and where you are on your path right now. Gratitude fills your heart with the joyful feeling and allows you to fully appreciate everything that arises on your path. As you strive to keep your focus on the present moment, you can experience the full wonder of "here."
There are many ways to cultivate gratitude. Here are just a few suggestions you may wish to try:
1. Imagine what your life would be like if you lost all that you had. This will most surely remind you of how much you do appreciate it.
2. Make a list each day of all that you are grateful for, so that you can stay conscious daily of your blessings. Do this especially when you are feeling as though you have nothing to feel grateful for. Or spend a few minutes before you go to sleep giving thanks for all that you have.
3. Spend time offering assistance to those who are less fortunate than you, so that you may gain perspective.
However you choose to learn gratitude is irrelevant. What really matters is that you create a space in your consciousness for appreciation for all that you have right now, so that you may live more joyously in your present moment.
One of the most common human fears is scarcity. Many people are afraid of not having enough of what they need or want, and so they are always striving to get to a point when they would finally have enough.
Alan and Linda always dreamed of living "the good life." Both from poor working-class families, they married young and set out to fulfill their mutual goal of becoming wealthy. They both worked very hard for years, amassing a small fortune, so they could move from their two-bedroom home to a palatial seven-bedroom home in the most upscale neighborhood. They focused their energies on accumulating all the things they believed signified abundance: membership in the local exclusive country club, luxury cars, designer clothing, and high-class society friends. No matter how much they accumulated, however, it never seemed to be enough. They were unable to erase the deep fear of scarcity both had acquired in childhood. They needed to learn the lesson of abundance. Then the stock market crashed in 1987, and Alan and Linda lost a considerable amount of money. A bizarre but costly lawsuit depleted another huge portion of their savings. One thing led to another, and they found themselves in a financial disaster. Assets needed to be sold, and eventually they lost the country club membership, the cars, and the house. It took several years and much hard work for Alan and Linda to land on their feet, and though they now live a life far from extravagant, they have taken stock of their lives and feel quite blessed. Only now, as they assess what they have left -- a solid, loving marriage, their health, a dependable income, and good friends -- do they realize that true abundance comes not from amassing, but rather from appreciating.
Scarcity consciousness arises as a result of the "hole-in-the-soul syndrome." This is when we attempt to fill the gaps in our inner lives with things from the outside world. But like puzzle pieces, you can't fit something in where it does not naturally belong. No amount of external objects, affection, love, or attention can ever fill an inner void. We already have enough, so we should revel in our own interior abundance.
责编:JZ0026&&&
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络上收集,供仅参考试用,正式学习请到书店购买正版教材。试用资料有效性和正确性也无法保证。本站并不拥有这些资料的版权,版权属于原版权所有人。
上一篇:下一篇:没有了
欣赏了此听力的朋友还欣赏了:
&&&&&&&&&&}

我要回帖

更多关于 知足者常乐 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信