oh my loveI 'm holding on forever16是什么~,谁能告诉我这是什么意思!

2015嘎纳电影开幕式英文歌曲名字_百度知道
2015嘎纳电影开幕式英文歌曲名字
An empty streetan empty houseI hold inside my heartI m all alonethe rooms are getting smallerI wonder howI wonder whyI wonder where they areThe days we hadthe songs we sang together (oh yeah)And oh my loveI m holding on foreverReaching for the love that seems so farSo I say it in a prayerAnd hope my dreams will take it thereWhere the skies are blueto see you once again my loveOver seas and coast to coastFind the place I love the mostWhere the fields are greento see you once againmy loveI try to readI know the workI left them with my friendsBut I can t stop to keep myself from thinking (oh no)I wonder howI wonder whyI wonder where they areThe days we hadthe songs we sang together (oh yeah)And oh my loveI m holding on foreverReaching for the love that seems so farSo I say it in a prayerAnd hope my dreams will take it thereWhere the skies are blueto see you once again my loveOver seas and coast to coastFind the place I love the mostWhere the fields are greento see you once againTo hold you in my armsTo promise you my loveTo tell you from the heartYou re all I m thinking ofReaching for the love that seems so farSo I say it in a prayerAnd hope my dreams will take its thereWhere the skies are blueto see you once again my loveOver seas and coast to coastFind the place I love the mostWhere the fields are greento see you once again my loveSay it in a prayer (my sweet love)Dreams will take it thereWhere the skies are blue (woah yeah)to see you once again (oh my love)Over seas and coast to coastFind the place I love the mostWhere the fields are greento see you once againMy Lovemylove
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁。我会一直永远坚持下去 如果能帮到你,请好评一个,谢谢
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
根着感觉走。
应该没太大区别.有点像汉语中说"我的天哪"和"我的妈呀"一样.随便用.
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'Oh my love I am holding on forever So I say a little prayer and hope my dreams will take me there_百度作业帮
Oh my love I am holding on forever So I say a little prayer and hope my dreams will take me there
Oh my love I am holding on forever So I say a little prayer and hope my dreams will take me there
my love by westlife
Oh yeah 哦耶 And oh my love 还有你 吾爱 IMy love,I*m waiting for you forever!是什么意思_百度知道
My love,I*m waiting for you forever!是什么意思
我有更好的答案
我的最爱,我在这里永远等你
我的爱,我会永远等着你
我的爱,我永远等你.
我的爱,我等你到永远
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
forever的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询