帮写一篇百度英语作文帮

英语作文介绍自己喜欢的节日帮忙写一篇英语作文:介绍自己最喜欢的节日以及喜欢的理由,在这个节日里你通常喜欢做些什么?(不少于60词,尽量少点~)_作业帮
英语作文介绍自己喜欢的节日帮忙写一篇英语作文:介绍自己最喜欢的节日以及喜欢的理由,在这个节日里你通常喜欢做些什么?(不少于60词,尽量少点~)
英语作文介绍自己喜欢的节日帮忙写一篇英语作文:介绍自己最喜欢的节日以及喜欢的理由,在这个节日里你通常喜欢做些什么?(不少于60词,尽量少点~)
I like Spring Festival very much because during the Festival we can get pocket money from our parents and relatives.We also can eat a lot of sweets,biscuits and oranges for the big day.Before Spring Festival,the family will went around the shopping canters there and buy clothes for each member of the family.On the eve of Spring Festival,the family will have a reunion dinner.Mother will cook special dishes for the family.It was the best home-cooked meal of the year.It is the most exciting festival in my mind.
I like Spring Festival very much because during the Festival we can get pocket money from our parents and relatives. We also can eat a lot of sweets, biscuits and oranges for the big day.帮忙写一篇英语作文.._百度知道
帮忙写一篇英语作文..
两城市每年都有很多方面的交流,植物四季长青,冬暖夏凉:友好城市:subtropical climate 四季长青,占地面积7434平方公里.:sister city
亚热带气候.参考词汇:evergreen adj.他们都是国际著名的商贸中心及港口城市,它们每年都吸引很多游客,占地面积1,因此.悉尼约有四百万人口;都属于亚热带气候.广州市约有725万人口,从那时起我国的广州市与澳大利亚的悉尼市于1986年5月缔结为友好城市.2万平方公里
我有更好的答案
古英语的由来
早期日耳曼人西支部落(盎格鲁族、撒克逊族、朱特族和弗里西族)移民到英格兰,英语就是从他们的语言中变化继承下来。据《盎格鲁撒克逊编年史》记载,公元449年左右
,不列颠群岛国王伏提庚(Vortigern)邀请“盎格鲁亲戚们”来帮助他对抗皮克特人,于是他赐予盎格鲁族东南部的领土作为回报。随后他又进一步寻求支援,撒克逊
族、盎格鲁族与朱特族人便纷纷前来。《编年史》记载,最终这些“移民”建立了七个王国:诺森伯利亚、麦西亚、东盎格利亚、肯特、埃塞克斯、苏塞克斯、威塞克斯。
日尔曼人入侵后,统治了当地的凯尔特语民族,本地语言主要于苏格兰、威尔士、康瓦耳与爱尔兰岛存活了下来。这些入侵者的语言逐渐形成了“古英语”,与近代弗里西语极为
相像。English(英格兰人、英语...
Guangzhou ,China and in Sydney, Australia in 1986 for friendly city may conclude, since then, two city every year there are many exchanges. They are all famous international trade
All belong to subtropical climate, warm in winter and cool in summer, plant the four seasons, accordingly, their 1.6-kilometre attract many visitors every year. Guangzhou about 725 million population 7434 square kilometers, covering an area of about four million population. Sydney, covers an area of 1.2 million square kilometers.
Eyeryone knows that eyes are one of the most important parts of our body.Having good eyesight means we can not only see things clearly,but also enjoy some beautiful scenes.there is also a saying going that eyes are the window of our mind.But how can we protect our eyes?Here are some tips for you .Fistly, it is a good habits not to read your books or newspapers for a long time because our eyes need rest,too.Secondly,don't read books in a strong or
poor light,otherwise,the light would harm our eyes.At last,remember to keep on doing eye-exercises and watch more green grass and other plants.
其他类似问题
2人觉得有用
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写一篇LV的英文介绍_百度知道
帮忙写一篇LV的英文介绍
顺便把下面这句话也翻译一下---广告的下面有这样一行字:“有些旅行无法言传。纽约。下午3 点。C 调布鲁斯。”作为Louis Vuitton2008 年核心价值系列广告的第一单,旦钉测固爻改诧爽超鲸这则广告将于4 月在全球推出!
有英文介绍吗?麻烦给一篇吧
提问者采纳
有些旅行无法言传 some travle are beyond expression.纽约 New York下午3点 3P.MC 调布鲁斯 C tune BruceLV的英文介绍如下:Louis Vuitton Malletier, or sometimes shortened to LV, is a French luxury fashion and leather goods brand and company, one of the main divisions of LVMH headquartered in Paris, France. Known especially for bags and trunks, the company collaborates with prominent figures for marketing and design (most noted, Gisele Bündchen, supermodel, & Marc Jacobs, fashion designer). Internationally renowned and highly regarded for name recognition in the fashion world, as a result LV has become one of the most counterfeited contemporary luxury brand旦钉测固爻改诧爽超鲸s known.LV is also one of the oldest fashion houses in the world, having started around 1850s. It sells its products strictly through its own retail stores and online (as an effort against counterfeit). It primarily competes with Versace, Gucci, Fendi, Chanel, Prada and similar luxury fashion brands.
提问者评价
thank you!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文介绍的相关知识
其他1条回答
some tra旦钉测固爻改诧爽超鲸vel no word to pass.new york.3pm.c tune bruce
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大家帮忙写篇英语作文啊,是写你最爱的一首中文歌,这首歌有什么故事。
大家帮忙写篇英语作文啊,是写你最爱的一首中文歌,这首歌有什么故事。
大家帮忙写篇英语作文啊,是写你最爱的一首中文歌,这首歌有什么故事。
自己的感受,故事也可以。很急拉,最好晚上,大家帮帮忙啦。
实在想不出歌周杰伦的蜗牛也可以。谢谢大家了先、
All of us have some of favorite songs. Most of the Chinese people like Chinese songs. Maybe think that Chinese songs are more beautiful than foreign songs. But I think the English songs are wonderful as well.
Yesterday Once More and Fly to My Dream are my favorite songs. The rhythm of Yesterday Once More is very good because it tells people of the good beautiful old days. When I listen to this song, I seem to be back my happy childhood. Fly to My Dream tells people that we must be running to our dream and don’t give it up at any time. When I
listen to the song, I always tell myself that where there is a will, there is a way, and I am sure my dream will come true one day.
这是一个。
还有另一个:
A Ne'er do well wannabe in Tucson, writes:Normally, I'd choose I Am The Walrus. Since the Beatles, however, are all ready well represented (Strawberry Fields, She Said, She Said), I'll go with The Boxer. Simon's acoustic guitar tracks are exquisitely detailed, expanding on the textures he wove so convincingly on Mrs. Robinson. Set upon the implacable heart beat of the kick drum, they dance and flutter like solemn butterflies. Very few major artists could get away with the opening line to this song, but Simon's delivery not only suspends mundane reality, it welcomes the listener into a story so matter-of-factly that one one simply assumes it's authenticity. Garfunkle's intimate, intuitive harmony is so finely crafted and performed that it' like the guitars, it focuses attention on the song, rather than itself. The inclusion of the bass harmonica compliments and emphasizes the narrative so well, that it achieves an aura of inevitability. It is nearly impossible to imagine the song without it. Then one comes across that ephemeral guitar solo. Because the guitarist uses the volume knob or foot pedal to allow the notes to swell into being, the solo appears to glide into
a ghost moving serenely through the mist. Simon stated, in a long-ago interview, that he was initially opposed to an extended ending for this song. At that time, Hey Jude had just recently taken that concept to the limits of pop utility (and then some!)and he didn't want to
appear to be contrived. Fortunately, Garfunkle and Halee convinced him otherwise. And so it is, that after one of Simon's most profoundly moving verses (listen to the restrained delivery on the last quatrain.....it HURTS), we are treated to layer upon layer of sonic textures, opening upon some facet of the many emotions implicit in the song. Simon DID prove his instincts were correct when, at the very end, everything drops out, save the acoustic guitars and a brief, haunting voice that seems to be singing to itself. Well, enough. P.S. I like this forum!
的感言:xiexie 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文^%高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思
考试作文 ·英语六级作文
这里有近两千篇英语作文,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分喔
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号帮忙写一篇英语作文 80字左右的 (在线等)_百度知道
帮忙写一篇英语作文 80字左右的 (在线等)
比尔盖茨出生于从小酷爱数学和计算机 ,1973年考入哈佛大学1975年和朋友Paul Allen 创办了自己的微软公司现在已成为最成功的公司之一以上全用上 并且 没句话 后要家这句话的中文 非常感谢·~~
我有更好的答案
Bill Gates is the richest person in the world.(比尔·盖茨是世界上最富有的人) He was born on October 28th, 1995.(他出生于日) He liked mathmatic and computer science since he was a little boy.(当他还是一个小男孩的时候,他就喜欢数学和计算机科学) He admitted to Harvard University in 1973.(他在1973年被哈佛大学录取) In 1975, he founded his Microsoft Corporation with some friends.(在1975年,他与一些朋友创立了微软公司) And it became one of the most successful companies in the world.(它成为世界上最成功的公司之一) He is really a very successful person.(他是一个很成功的人)His wisdom and talent lead him to the success.(他的智慧和才能使他走向成功...
Bill Gates ,who was born on October 28th, 1955,is the richest person in the world.比尔盖茨,出生于1955年十月28日,是这个世界上最富有的人之一。 He liked mathmatic and computer science very much since he was a little boy.他从小喜欢数学和计算机。 He was admitted to Harvard University in 1973,and founded Microsoft Corporation with some friends in 1975.他于1973年被哈佛大学录取,并与朋友在1975年合作创建了微软公司。Now it has became one of the most successful companies in the world.现在微软已经成为世界上最成功的公司之一。He is not only
wise and successful but also really kind and sympathetic. 他不仅是一个非常智慧和成功的人,而且非常和蔼并具有同情心。
Bill Gates was born inchildhood love of mathematics and computer, was admitted to Harvard University in
and friend Paul Allen founded his own Microsoft Corp now has become one of the most successful companies in all use and no word
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 写一篇帮助别人的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信