serious headache是什么意思这个中文怎么读

①Having headache often can make us ( ) and serious.A worry B worrying C worried D worries (要写清楚为什么选,有没有什么短语,..¨_作业帮
①Having headache often can make us ( ) and serious.A worry B worrying C worried D worries (要写清楚为什么选,有没有什么短语,..¨
①Having headache often can make us ( ) and serious.A worry B worrying C worried D worries (要写清楚为什么选,有没有什么短语,..¨
Csb be worried 表担心的状态.make sb +adj 使某人怎么样.这里用形容词worried,修饰人的.
应该Cmake sb+adj/v(原型)/n因为有and前后有联系性,后面是serious,是adj,所以选C,也是adj
A头痛常常使我们焦虑和紧张。填的这个词应该和serious词性相对应,C,D排除worry不可数,故选AJane is supposed to stop working.She has a serious headache because she ______ all the morning .A.wroteB.is writingC.had writtenD.has been writing_作业帮
Jane is supposed to stop working.She has a serious headache because she ______ all the morning .A.wroteB.is writingC.had writtenD.has been writing
Jane is supposed to stop working.She has a serious headache because she ______ all the morning .A.wroteB.is writingC.had writtenD.has been writing
答案D根据时间状语可知,整个早上Jane都一直写作,用现在完成进行时,表示从过去某时开始,一直延续到说话时刻,可能刚刚结束的动作.下面是一位病人看医生的对话,请根据对话内容写出相应的应答语 - -全部带上讲解B:This morning,I had a headache.B:I'm feeling badly ill.A:Let me see ...Oh ,it's a cold.Nothing serious.B:Really?But I don't feel any better _作业帮
下面是一位病人看医生的对话,请根据对话内容写出相应的应答语 - -全部带上讲解B:This morning,I had a headache.B:I'm feeling badly ill.A:Let me see ...Oh ,it's a cold.Nothing serious.B:Really?But I don't feel any better
下面是一位病人看医生的对话,请根据对话内容写出相应的应答语 - -全部带上讲解B:This morning,I had a headache.B:I'm feeling badly ill.A:Let me see ...Oh ,it's a cold.Nothing serious.B:Really?But I don't feel any better now.A:Did you eat anything for breakfast?B:No,3 .B:No,I don't have a cough.A:Well ,take this medicine three times a day.Have a good rest and drink more water.B:OK.5 .I have a pain _____ my right leg.A on B in C with D forHave you found the book?Yes,I ______ it five minutes ______.A before B before C ago D ago_ __- -Be quick ( )
1.When did feel bad?2.How are you feeling now?3.I didn't.4.Do you have a cough.5.Thanks.D.in,D.found,ago
1 What is wrong with you2 How are you feeling now?3 I didn't4 Do you have a cough?5 Thank you very much选择题1 C
固定用法,要记住
2 A 现在完成时,I为第一人称助动词用have,完成时中不用ago而用before代替。
1 what can I do for you?2 how do you feel?3 I didn't4 Do you have a cough?5 Thank you!A,DIs Your Headache a Sign of Something Serious? - Headache and Migraine Center - Everyday HealthJane is supposed to stop working. She has a serious headache because she ______
all the morning .
B.is writing
C.had written
D.has been writing
Jane is supposed to stop working. She has a serious headache because she ______
all the morning .
B.is writing
C.had written
D.has been writing
Jane is supposed to stop working. She has a serious headache because she ______& all the morning .
B.is writing
C.had written
D.has been writing
根据时间状语可知,整个早上Jane都一直写作,用现在完成进行时,表示从过去某时开始,一直延续到说话时刻,可能刚刚结束的动作。}

我要回帖

更多关于 have a headache 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信