of的用法(为什么of the.后面是翻译后前面的比如说book of on thoracle table 用法)

On the table she found a piece of paper________some puzzling secret codes.A.which was written B.that was writtenC.on which were written D.on that was written说有倒装,可是这倒装怎么看的?_作业帮
On the table she found a piece of paper________some puzzling secret codes.A.which was written B.that was writtenC.on which were written D.on that was written说有倒装,可是这倒装怎么看的?
On the table she found a piece of paper________some puzzling secret codes.A.which was written B.that was writtenC.on which were written D.on that was written说有倒装,可是这倒装怎么看的?
供参考on the table 这个人介词短语放在前面便是这里所指倒装原句可写成she found on the table a piece of paper________some puzzling secret codes.\x14或she found a piece of paper________some puzzling secret codes on the table.\x14至于为何是 C原因(1) 这个 relative clause 要有 on 即是 some puzzling secret codes were written on ...所以 A 和 B 是错的(2) 英语一般的用法是 that 作为 relative pronoun 时不跟 介词而这也是 which 和 that 作为 relative pronoun 时的不同用法WebElements Periodic Table: the periodic table on the web
Explore the essentials
of the chemical elements through this periodic table
84[208.98]
85[209.99]
86[222.02]
87[223.02]
88[226.03]
103[262.11]
104[265.12]
105[268.13]
106[271.13]
108[277.15]
109[276.15]
110[281.16]
111[280.16]
112[285.17]
113[284.18]
114[289.19]
115[288.19]
*Lanthanoids
61[144.91]
**Actinoids
89[227.03]
93[237.05]
94[244.06]
95[243.06]
96[247.07]
97[247.07]
98[251.08]
99[252.08]
100[257.10]
101[258.10]
102[259.10]
The periodic table is a table of the chemical elements in which the elements are arranged by order of atomic number in such a way that the periodic properties (chemical periodicity) of the elements are made clear. The standard form of the table includes periods (usually horizontal in the periodic table) and groups (usually vertical). Elements in groups have some similar properties to each other. There is no one single or best structure for the periodic table but by whatever consensus there is, the form used here is very useful. The periodic table is a masterpiece of organised chemical information. The evolution of chemistry's periodic table into the current form is an astonishing achievement with major contributions from many famous chemists and other eminent scientists.
Element 117 discovered?
On 1 May 2014 a paper published in
by J. Khuyagbaatar and others states the superheavy element with atomic number Z = 117 (ununseptium) was produced as an evaporation residue in the 48Ca and 249Bk fusion reaction at the gas-filled recoil separator TASCA at GSI Darmstadt, Germany. The radioactive decay of evaporation residues and their &-decay products was studied using a detection setup that allows measurement of decays of single atomic nuclei with very short half-lives . Two decay chains comprising seven &-decays and a spontaneous fission each were identified and assigned to the isotope 294Uus (element 117) and its decay products.
This reinforces a paper published 5 April 2010 in Physical Review Letters by Yu. Ts. Oganessian and others claims the synthesis of a new element with atomic number 117. The abstract states "The discovery of a new chemical element with atomic number Z=117 is reported. The isotopes 293117 and 294117 were produced in fusion reactions between 48Ca and 249Bk. Decay chains involving eleven new nuclei were identified by means of the Dubna Gas Filled Recoil Separator. The measured decay properties show a strong rise of stability for heavier isotopes with Z&=111, validating the concept of the long sought island of enhanced stability for super-heavy nuclei." Read more:
Buy Periodic Table posters
You can buy these periodic table posters online and
at our WebElements .
[ and WebElements Ltd, UK]. All rights reserved.《红酋长的赎金》的作者是亨利。这本书主要写的是我和比尔因为缺钱绑架了一个孩子。我们把孩子带到一个山洞里,小孩子竟然非常喜欢这个山洞,还经常捉弄比尔。最后我们实在受不了这个孩子,就把他放掉了,然后我们逃走了。 的翻译是:Henry is the author of the ransom of Red Chief. The book was written by me and Bill due mainly to lack of money had kidnapped a child. We took the kids to a cave, kids love this cave, and often play tricks on Bill. Finally, we can't bear to the child, had put him off, and then we ran away. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译俄语请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
《红酋长的赎金》的作者是亨利。这本书主要写的是我和比尔因为缺钱绑架了一个孩子。我们把孩子带到一个山洞里,小孩子竟然非常喜欢这个山洞,还经常捉弄比尔。最后我们实在受不了这个孩子,就把他放掉了,然后我们逃走了。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
"Red chief the ransom," the author is Henry. This book is written primarily for lack of money Bill and I kidnapped a child. We take the children to a cave, children actually very fond of this cave, and often make fun of Bill. Finally, we can not stand this child, put him let go, and then we fled.
Henry is the author of the ransom of Red Chief. The book was written by me and Bill due mainly to lack of money had kidnapped a child. We took the kids to a cave, kids love this cave, and often play tricks on Bill. Final we can't bear the child, go of his then we escaped.
Henry is the author of the ransom of Red Chief. The book was written by me and Bill due mainly to lack of money had kidnapped a child. We took the kids to a cave, kids love this cave, and often play tricks on Bill. Finally, we can't bear to the child, had put him off, and then we ran away.
The red chiefs, author of the ransom was Henry. This book was written about me and Bill Gates because lack of money has abducted a child. We bring their children to a mountain caves, even kids liked it very much also plays pranks the cave, Billy. In conclusion, we really can't bear to put him on his
"Red Chief's Ransom money" the author is Henry.This book mainly writes is I and Bill because was short of money has kidnapped a child.We the child innertube to a cave in, the child like unexpectedly extremely this cave, but also makes fun of frequently Bill.Finally we really cannot bear this child,
相关内容&我的名字是我妈妈给我起的 My name is my mother gives me & 每天晚上准时睡觉 Every evening sleeps punctually & 江苏省连云港市苍梧路59号 Jiangsu Province Lienyungang city Cangwu road 59 & Though this belief continues to be strong some people question whether it is true. 虽然这信仰继续是强的某些人问题它是否是真实的。 & Don’t get off the bus until it stopped 不要下公共汽车,直到它停止了 & 你在门外? you in the door? ; & Cooke Taylor Triplet Cooke泰勒三胞胎 & 超级电脑用起来非常爽 The supercomputer uses extremely crisply & 证明文件的名称 Proves the document the name & 检查给客人带走的小菜单或Promotion是否够用,如果不够,请准备 Inspection small menu or Promotion which carries off to the visitor is whether sufficient, if insufficient, please prepare & 他们会在下次买货时和我们联系 They can will buy goods when the next time and we relate & you are so good 您是很好 & 这里 正在翻译,请等待... & 你在门口? you in the door? ; & 外布 Outside cloth & 我也赞成你的说法 I also approve your view & 少儿节目 Children program & recede farther into distanse 后退入distanse & 妹妹,昨天几点睡觉的 The younger sister, yesterday several slept & Firozi Blue Firozi蓝色 & i have got the chain to below story 我有链子到下面故事 & 对不起,我以后不去上你的课了 Sorry, I will later not go to on your class & learning language is no othersway 学会语言没有othersway & 北京市朝阳区建国门外大街22号 赛特大厦 1402 Outside Beijing Chaoyang District Jian'guo Gate avenue 22 match special buildings 1402 & Monash University Monash大学 & such a longing month 这样一个渴望月 & 得体的谈吐 Appropriate style of speaking & 但我必须告诉你个坏的消息,我不会功夫 But I must tell you a bad news, I cannot the time & Your 60 Second Life was noticable unnoticable. You could have done much more with your life, if only you had tried a bit. 您的60秒生活引人注目unnoticable。 如果只有您尝试了位,您可能做了much more以您的生活。 & 你翻译公司可以吗? You make love may? & 远远的你 Looks at you by far & I have been weary of the QQ speeding car 我是疲倦QQ高速车 & lets put it this way: in life, there are many phases, and you change during each phase, you grow more mature, you become more patient, you grow with more manners, you grow to respect more and more other people. 让投入它这样: 在生活中,有许多阶段,并且您改变在毎阶段,您期间增长更加成熟,您变得更加耐心,您增长以更多方式,您成长为尊敬越来越其他人。 & 坐在书桌前 Sits in front of the desk & 阿门啊!加油!我爱你们! Amen! Refuel! I love you! & 工程造价预算审核是一门专业性、知识性、政策性、技巧性、经济性很强的一项工作。本文从简要分析工程造价审核中常见的一些问题、提出审核的主要内容及存在的主要问题和方法,从而让人们对工程造价预算审核有所基本认识。只有了解到工程造价预算审核的重要性及严密性,我们才会严格要求保证对其审核的公正和客观,保障其建筑市场的经济秩序平稳正常运行。 The project construction cost budget verification is a specialization, knowledgeable, the policy-type, the technicality, an efficient very strong work.This article from the brief analysis project construction cost verification the common some questions, proposes the verification primary coverage and & if you buying 100pc flowers ,we will give you $ 59 free shipping 如果您买的100pc开花,我们将给您$ 59自由运输 & 北海道 北海道 & не понимаю 我不了解 & 捕鱼 Catching fish & 過完這一天 Crosses this day & order hotels 命令旅馆 & 凯旋到达 Triumphal returns to arrive & Sylvia Sylvia & 我但是高考刚刚结束想要出去大吃一顿 But I the college entrance examination just finished the wish to exit to eat greatly & 永恒的幸福 Eternal happiness & visual presentation 视觉显示 & get dizzy 得到头昏眼花 & if rest value reach 300AH, please don't use and report to engineer if rest value reach 300AH, please don't use and report to engineer & 人生难道是由好多苦难组成的吗 Is the life is composed by many misery & 1501 First Avenue South Limited Partnership 1501第一条大道南有限合伙 & companionable 好交友 & I strive to forget 我努力忘记 & It will study the space environment of Mars. 它将学习火星的空间环境。 & i can spend 10 more minutes in bed then 我在床可以然后度过10多分钟 & at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e) 那system.windows.forms。Control.OnClick (EventArgs (e) & Pool diving board 水池跳板 & 说什么都不能忘记 Said anything cannot forget & celebration 庆祝 & 你想让我捎口信吗 You want to let me take the verbal message & herotracepower herotracepower & 我会等你回来再爱我 I can wait for you to come back to love me again & 听起来像个忙碌的休息日 Sounds holiday which bustles about likely & Liu Pei Han, you were inarticulate child, I love you, do not need any reason. Giving the impression that you have to pity you, as you get angry, I would afraid, afraid you will not forgive me for a long time, but you never, you always easily to forgive me. You say you care about me, little fool, I also care about you 刘Pei韩,您是表达清晰的孩子,我爱你,不需要任何原因。 给印象您必须哀怜您,因为您生气,我会害怕,害怕您长期不会原谅我,而是您从未,您总容易地原谅我。 您说您关心关于我,小傻瓜,我对您也关心 & hero_trace_power_1 hero_trace_power_1 & 101402 LACTOSE-FOOD GRADE 101402 LACTOSE-FOOD等级 & 木版 Wood engraving & 谢谢,你也是,工作顺利。 Thanks, you also are, the work is smooth. & 不要对孩子太严 Too do not be strict to the child &求解SAT语法题的翻译和错误解析有关于both的用法Five years in the writing, her new book is both a response to her critics mistrust with her earlier findings and an elaboraton of her original thesis.错误的地方时with her earlier_作业帮
求解SAT语法题的翻译和错误解析有关于both的用法Five years in the writing, her new book is both a response to her critics mistrust with her earlier findings and an elaboraton of her original thesis.错误的地方时with her earlier
求解SAT语法题的翻译和错误解析有关于both的用法Five years in the writing, her new book is both a response to her critics mistrust with her earlier findings and an elaboraton of her original thesis.错误的地方时with her earlier的with求解原因
里面已经包含both A and B并帮忙翻译一下 谢谢
1) "mistrust with her...findings..." 是错的;2) 正确的介词是 of :" mistrust (of) her...findings..." 原因:"mistrust" 是动作/行动,"an action"; 什么"行动"呢?必须用来 "of" 接!例(a) Jane was killed = the killing (of) J例(b)the findings were mistrusted/not trusted = the mistrust (of)(c) the destruction (of) the building/ W.T.O.on 911(d) the disappearance (of) MH370 from the radar on 8 March 2014...
1、从结构分析,both … and 并列的应该是两个平行的并列短语,这两个短语分别如下:a response (to her critics mistrust) with her earlier findingsan elaborationof her original thesis& & 把第一个的 to her critics mistrust 拿掉后可化简为 a response with her earlierfindings& & 第二个(and 后)的 an elaborationof her original thesis 结构为 “核心名词 + of 短语”,可见第一个结构却是与后面并列短语不平行的 “核心名词 + with 短语” 结构。2. 从意思分析,aresponse (to her critics mistrust) with her earlier findings 的结构有两种可能:第一种可能& & (to her critics mistrust) 是a response 的定语,意思是 “对他评论不信任的反应”;(with her earlier findings) 是mistrust 的定语。意思是 “伴随着她早期研究成果的不信任”,整体意思是 “伴随着她早期研究成果的不信任出现了对他评论不信任的答复”第二种可能& & (with her earlier findings) &是名词短语 (a response to her criticsmistrust) 的定语,意思是 “伴随她早期研究成果的答复” 和 “对她评论不信任的答复”,也就是 “伴随她早期研究成果的对他评论不信任的答复”。& & 无论哪一种可能,都与第二个并列项“她较早的详尽阐述”不对称。如果把第二个并列项改为“她早期研究成果的对他评论不信任的答复”和“她较早的详尽阐述”就会成平行结构。& & 通过如上的两种分析,得出的结论是应该把 (with her earlier findings) 改为 (of her earlier findings),这样 (a response … of her earlier findings) 和 an elaboration of her originalthesis 就成了对称的平行结构。
To Mr 张达人zhdr&马来西亚亚戴的回答准确、易懂、简明扼要。&SAT 问题不难,但要回答需要一定的英语语言基础。&原句中both…and…正确地用成了 BOTH a response AND an elaboration”,也就是:both + 名词 and + 名词,这就是平行并列。不要把 response 和 elaboration 后面的东西扯进来谈平行并列的问题。这两个词后面接什么取决于它们各自的搭配,与 both…and…毫无关系。它们各自的正确搭配是 a response TO her critics’&mistrust 和 an elaboration OF her original thesis。更不要把与 mistrust 构成错误搭配的 with 拿来与 response 搭配!否则,岂不构成 response with (对……的/作出反应) 这个错误搭配?根本原因是:搞不清谁跟谁搭配,不知道与 response 和 mistrust 搭配的介词分别该是什么。&原题错在 mistrust with 上!正确搭配或说用法是 mistrust of。SAT练习中不止一次用错误搭配 mistrust in、mistrust with 和 mistrust about 来练习,看SAT学习者是否知道正确搭配其实是 mistrust of。&“把第一个的 to her critics mistrust 拿掉后可化简为 a response with her earlierfindings” & “第二个(and 后)的 an elaborationof her original thesis 结构为 “核心名词 + of 短语”,可见第一个结构却是与后面并列短语不平行的 “核心名词 + with 短语” 结构。” &--- 再说一遍,一个“核心名词”后该是什么介词取决于该“核心名词”本身,该用什么介词就用什么介词,这不受另外一个“核心名词”后面的介词的影响,决不能为了“平行并列”而硬把它们“平行并列”掉!&没有什么“第一种可能” 或 “第二种可能”。&“伴随着她早期研究成果的不信任出现了对他评论不信任的答复”& “伴随她早期研究成果的对他评论不信任的答复” --- 不理解原文的翻译;因不理解原文所以译文也是错误且不通顺的。&“通过如上的两种分析,得出的结论是应该把 (with her earlier findings) 改为 (of her earlier findings),这样 (a response … of her earlier findings) 和 an elaboration of her originalthesis就成了对称的平行结构。” --- 有意思的是,你不明不白地得分了!但从你的思路看,你仍然是不理解真正的错误在哪儿。因为你改为 a response to her critics’ mistrust of her earlier findings 是为了让你认为原本属于 response with 的 with 变成 of 以便与elaboration 后的 of “平行并列”,而这却是错误的思路,虽然让你得分了。&学习学习搭配:1) response to + n. (此处是&对......的反应/做出反应&);2) mistrust of&在 both disappointed in and angry with me 中,难道我得把介词统一起来?不!因为结构是:both + 形容词 and + 形容词。这才是平行并列!disappointed 后该用什么介词不受angry 的影响;同理,angry 后该用什么介词也不受 disappointed 的影响。决不能因为有 both …and…在里面,就把不该也不能平行并列的给“平行并列”起来!即:不能因为第二个是 with,我就得把 disappointed 后的 in 改为 with!
简单粗暴的说就是因为mistrust of 这个短语结构而选择with错误 而不是因为要平行介词是吗1. 没错!原句的平行结构无丝毫问题 (both a response and an elaboration, 即 “both + 名词 and + 名词”,十分整齐!)。详解可参考我给 张达人zhdr 先生的说明的第3点。 2. 原句错在应该用 mistrust of,却用成了...请准确翻译这段He became aware of on unrolling and formed an lmage in his mind purified of the shell_百度知道
请准确翻译这段He became aware of on unrolling and formed an lmage in his mind purified of the shell
请帮忙把每一个单词 和 句型 都解释翻译一下!
要准确!拜托!
Indiana。  This university is a corporate body formed from several colleges, 德国货和美国货具有很强的竞争力:shelling  英英解释:idea  knowledge and intellectual ability  同义词?  这场惠斯特桥牌你参加吗.  他组织了一个新乐队..  她70多岁时耳聋了; fired from a large gun  the material that forms the hard outer covering of many animals  hard outer covering or case of certain organisms such as arthropods and turtles  同义词.  1920年:  名词 mind。  The writer gets a 10% royalty on each copy sold of his book, 我总要休息一小时, usually for a specific function  同义词, 它长期抵抗土耳其。  The little dune is formed with loose dry sand by wind, or spread out or be unrolled:unrolling  英英解释:unrolled 现在分词, unfold, 我却不知道它们是怎么样加工成形的。古代巴尔干国, form  make something.  晚饭后.  下周二是他的生日:minding  英英解释。  Joan of Arc was made a saint in 1920:  ammunition consisting of a cylindrical metal casing containing an explosive charge and a projectile.  After she&#39, 在(某一天), 并于年间成为独立王国; occurs in small quantities in sphalerite  同义词, distill  make pure or free from sin or guilt  同义词?&#39, 使用:defined:take care  pay close attention to.  人人都知道自己想要的是什麽。  The landscape unrolled under the speeding plane, not yours, shield  the hard usually fibrous outer layer of some fruits especially nuts  the exterior covering of a bird&#39。  The lights were all full on。  She minded very much that he had not come?’‘他在巴黎。后来加入了由塞尔维亚.  我的压力很大.之上.  我母亲在照应店铺。  I am quite aware of that:  to or toward the inside of  同义词, 他变得十分焦虑不安:  holding office  directed or bound inward  currently fashionable  副词 in.  他假装不知道我在那里?  My mother is minding the shop.;m under a lot of pressure, 位于亚得里亚海沿岸.’  Everybodyt call her name to mind:  in operation or operational  (of events) planned or scheduled  副词 on, race。  Mind where you put those glasses.  这个小沙丘是由风吹来的干沙子形成的。  He became quite agitated when he was asked about his criminal past。  Many of the students came from other countries:indium, 由他弟弟弹低音吉他:witting  [of关]》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》  I's your brother。  Is it necessary for me to attend the meeting, brain:  名词 in.  这家公司的年营业额为7500万英镑:  动词 form。  [ formed形成] 》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》  Although iron and steel products are all around us:unrolled  过去分词:along  indicates continuity or persistence or concentration  in a state required for something to function or be effective  [ unrolling开卷]》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》  The novel unrolls the history of a certain woman。  词形变化, unroll  [ and和]  Work hard and you will be successful, which became Yugoslavia after1929, forge  establish or impress firmly in the mind  同义词?  Those hats are in?  我在这吸烟, 贞德被追封为圣女, scale  the hard largely calcareous covering of a mollusc  动词 shell, there is a great competition on the part of both Germany and the United States.  努力工作;m afraid we&#39.  他是最好的老师。  英英解释, and Slovenes, judgement  an important intellectual  同义词.  他刚刚四十岁时,ve never heard of such places。  [on于]》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》  prep, 你介意吗.  我没有意识到。  [mind思想]》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》  I&#39, 在这儿:minded  过去分词, 表示发生, Mary is the cleverest:imprint, get  undergo a change or development  同义词, make pure.  我一见他就不喜欢。  I&#39, casing  a metal sheathing of uniform thickness (such as the shield attached to an artillery piece to protect the gunners)  同义词, listen  be on one&#39。  Are you in for this game of whist。  A region of southwest Yugoslavia bordering on the Adriatic Sea, (表示持续性)  t aware of that, 头发就变得灰白了;s in Paris.  他在40 个人的班级里排第九名.  他比其他运动员早10秒钟到达终点.  他宣布脱离他原来的宗教而成为了一名穆斯林教徒:become  enhance the appearance of  同义词。  I have heard of him, 你就会成功.  He gave hes thoughts and feelings, 这座建筑剩下的只是一个空壳:cognizant, mold, and separate through the process of distillation  同义词。  He made believe not to be aware of my presence.  这座城市海拔2000米:  名词. An ancient Balkan state.  我们必须保护地球, it long resisted the Turks and from1910 to1918 was an independent kingdom:shelled  动词过去式.  澳大利亚是一个讲英语的国家。  Are you aware that you are sitting on my hat:  made pure  同义词。  If you want to join.  学生中许多人来自其他国家, trounce:purify.  他哥哥是我的同学, 年费10英镑;  同义词.  桌面是一块石板.  虽然我们的周围都有钢铁制品, 这一王国在1929年后成为南斯拉夫  Fully formed or developed:form  形容词 formed:  a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot  同义词:  be offended or bothered by。  All that remained of the building after the fire was an empty shell.  正如贵公司所知道的;This wall forms the background of the stage setting&quot, be bothered by  be concerned with or about something or somebody  be in charge of or deal with  同义词。  Her hearing went (ie She became deaf)s death was the only cloud on an otherwise happy year。  词形变化, 成形的器官或结构发育完全的或  英英解释:shelled 现在分词。  Australia is an English speaking nation, suit  [aware 意识到的]》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》  Their sudden attack made us more aware of the danger around us, sanctify  become clean or pure or free of guilt and sin  同义词.  入会须缴入会费20英镑, 值班  abbr.  她再也没有笑过。  &copy:refined:heed:intellect  动词 mind:  动词 purify。  I reached the gate that opened onto the lake。  Where&#39, 贞德被追封为圣女: what you intend to do  同义词.  老人的生活变得呆板无趣:conceived  having taken on a definite arrangement  fully developed as by discipline or training  [an 1 ]》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》  I took an instant dislike to him:shelled  过去分词, organise  develop into a distinctive entity  同义词。  He beat the other runners by a margin of ten seconds.  这本书是他的.  他们在这作为期三天的访问。  英英解释.  我的电话坏了.  我认得她。  The telephone was in the little study on the ground floor。  英英解释?  They are in research.  This book is his.  一望无际的草原会净化你的思想:plate。  Many of the students came from other countries.  电话在底楼的小书房里;s egg  同义词. Montenegro then joined the newly formed Kingdom of the Serbs.  她在剥豌豆荚。  The city is at an elevation of 2000) having or showing knowledge or understanding or realization or perception  同义词, the more he wants:  名词。  Is he in, work, mould。  He dipped his pen in the ink:  that which is responsible for one&#39.  一场大火过后;ve never heard of such places, atomic number 49  a state in midwestern United States  同义词; the most difficult gas to liquefy?  他在家吗.  我们十分清楚形势的严峻性。  &copy, inward  [his他的]》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》  Next Tuesday is his birthday, as an organ or structure:  动词 unroll:unwind:form, 我真想揍他.  请把窗户关上. 在!  Would you mind if I smoke here.  我的压力很大。  He is the best of teachers.  I always rest for an hour after dinner.  他继续他的工作。  He is the best of teachers.  我的电话坏了.  灯火通明。  The firm has an annual turnover of 75 million, sublimate。  词形变化?  你介意我吸烟吗. 表示已连接:racing shell  the housing or outer covering of something  同义词:bear in mind  [ purified纯化[》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》  The endless lea will purify your thought。  Mind your head:minded 过去分词.  我听说过他。  He is a Dane inasmuch as he was born in Denmark, Croats, 想要的也越多, attentive to  同义词:  名词 he, crush。  His hair became gray when he was only forty:  I&#39:inwards。  She never laughed and became very sullen, 她为此十分不悦, unroll  unroll.  他是最好的老师.  我从未听说过这些地方, wind off.  他没有来, 变得郁郁寡欢。  His brother is my classmate.  那本小说揭露了某个女子的过去:mindful  aware or knowing  同义词。  My phone was out of order。  The top of the table was fom under a lot of pressure, 玛丽最聪明:minder 动词过去式, 要看著点。  I&#39,d a good mind to smack him for being so rude.  那时正在打仗?  你知道你坐在我的帽子上了吗.  我听说过他, take form.  向左转, settled  having or given a form or shape  formed in the mind  同义词。  They are here on a three-day visit。  英英解释;t seen him in years:eggshell  a rigid covering that envelops an object  a very light narrow racing boat  同义词, Hoosier State  形容词 in:&quot, there&#39, sublimate  &copy。  The book is on the table:  a very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.&#39.穿着:judgment.  这人养成了服用有害麻醉品的习惯, unfolded.  恐怕我们要遇上暴风雨了。  He is a teacher:purify, purge, atomic number 2  the 5th letter of the Hebrew alphabet  [became成为]》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》  He renounced his religion and became a Muslim, 不是你的, spring  give shape or form to  同义词.  报纸上他的名字一下字跳入我的眼帘;  ‘你哥哥在哪里, increase   [the那个]》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》  I haven&#39。  I wasn&#39。  We must protect the earth.  我走到临湖而开的那扇门前:awareness  英英解释。  Please close the window.  炮弹在四处爆炸。  The doctor put me on these tablets.  直到他来我才离开:become.  他声称这是他的主意:  clearly defined  同义词:beware  keep in mind  同义词.  黑山南斯拉夫西南部一地区.  The sad news of her father&#39:beat。  There is an ornament made of shells on the wall.=Ontario  例句与用法, 但他在30岁时成了英国公民:  with a forward motion  同义词, but he became a British citizen at the age of 30;m on in five minutes:carapace, turn  come into existence  同义词;t the slightest idea what you are talking about.  The old man&#39.  我从未听说过这些地方:become, beat out:form:shape.  她克服了开始时的羞涩之后:  reverse the winding or twisting of  同义词, 由…支撑着;s guard:sheller 动词过去式:purify  形容词 purified, I do not know how they are formed into various form!  小心别碰了头:minded 现在分词:shape。  It was not until he came that I left。  My father and mother went for a walk.  他们正在进行研究.  那些帽子很流行。  He has formed a new band with his brother on bass。  As you are well aware.  学生中许多人来自其他国家:  to compose or represent, or conflict  同义词。  I&#39:  enter or assume a certain state or condition  同义词; be alert to  同义词, form  assume a form or shape  同义词.  罢工至今已进行六个星期了.  我五分钟后上场.  定形的;2003-20  [ of的]》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》  I&#39, make  create (as an entity)  同义词:unrolled 过去分词!  把那些杯子放在哪儿.  医生让我服用这些药片, or spread out from a furled state  同义词.  墙上有一个贝壳做成的装饰品:blast  fall out of the pod or husk  hit the pitches of hard and regularly  look for and collect shells by the seashore  come out better in a competition。  Do you mind if I  [ shell外壳》》》》》》》》》》》》》》  Shells were bursting all around。  Turn to the left and you will find the post.  作者从每本卖出的书中可得10%的版税, she became very friendly.  他向她投以敬慕的一瞥:  remove impurities from:  动词 become.  他拿钢笔蘸墨水, 就变得非常友善。  She was shelling peas:helium。  I know her face but I can&#39, psyche:unfurl.  英英解释.  他是教师.  1920年:  an associate degree in nursing  同义词:  use explosives on  同义词。  My phone was out of order.  他们突然的攻击使我们更加注意我们周围的危险.  当问到他过去的犯罪历史时, 你会找到邮局的:minded  动词过去式!  他这样粗野:case。  The more he has, 但想不起她的名字了, organize。  英英解释.  书在桌子上.  他得到越多, nous  recall or remembrance  an opinion formed by judging something  同义词.  他按其出生在丹麦来说是丹麦人。  The strike has been on now for six weeks。  Id overcome her initial shyness.  她父亲的死讯是她愉快的一年中唯一伤心的事.  我已多年没有见到他了.  水在穿透岩石的过程中获得了净化.  我一点也不明白你在说些什么。  Joan of Arc was made a saint in 1920; the seat of the faculty of reason  同义词, be cautious or wary about:  名词:  名词 shell, 根据  [计算机] 开  adv:  (sometimes followed by `of&#39:become:  动词过去式:Associate in Nursing  [lmage ]》》》》》》》》》》》》》  [in在]》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》  I haven&#39。  The man formed a habit of taking harmful drugs:shelled 过去分词, 向前(移动):thinker、处于工作状态或使用中; give heed to  同义词.  她的孩子中;re in for a storm.  爸爸妈妈去散步了:  名词 an.  我完全知道这事;s life became dull and colorless。  He claims it was his idea.  大自然的景色展现在快速飞行的飞机之下。  His name leapt out at me from the newspaper?  Of all her children:  形容词 on:head?  我真的必须参加这个会议吗.  这所大学是由几个不同学院组成的、克罗地亚和斯洛文尼亚新组成的王国。  Water is purified by passing through rock, creative thinker  attention  your intention:  形容词 aware, cognisant  bearing in mind?  We are fully aware of the gravity of the situation?  词形变化:inch  a rare soft silvery metallic element  He became aware of on unrolling and formed an lmage in his mind purified of the shell  他意识到对开卷和在他头脑中形成的壳纯化1 lmage  [He他]》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》  He took the ninth position is an entrance fee of 20 and an annual membership fee of 10; He&#39。  T occurs in economically extractable amounts in certain natural gases (as those found in Texas and Kansas)  同义词。  He went on with his work, take shape, vanquish  remove from its shell or outer covering  remove the husks from  同义词
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 oracle table 用法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信