下载积分:999
内容提示:内蒙古巴彦淖尔市中学巴市一中11-12学年高一上学期12月月考英语试题
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 14:03:54|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
内蒙古巴彦淖尔市中学巴市一中11-12学年高一上学期12
官方公共微信74.Whois ____________ (outgoing),Mike,Tom or Kim?75.He isa ___________ (danger) person.二 根据汉语意思填 写单词.1.Mikeis (惊奇的)to hear the news.2.Thisis an old shop,__ (但是),there are still many people in it .3.Mydaughter has an (_作业帮
74.Whois ____________ (outgoing),Mike,Tom or Kim?75.He isa ___________ (danger) person.二 根据汉语意思填 写单词.1.Mikeis (惊奇的)to hear the news.2.Thisis an old shop,__ (但是),there are still many people in it .3.Mydaughter has an (
74.Whois ____________ (outgoing),Mike,Tom or Kim?75.He isa ___________ (danger) person.二 根据汉语意思填 写单词.1.Mikeis (惊奇的)to hear the news.2.Thisis an old shop,__ (但是),there are still many people in it .3.Mydaughter has an (兴趣) in singing .4.Peoplecan get lots of (信息) from the Internet .5.Shanghai____________(听起来)like a city that I couldenjoy.6.Theywant to be _____________(飞行员)in the future.7.Theyare _________(建造) a new house in theirhometown.8.I’mgoing to somewhere ________ (安静).9.Mymother _______ (储存) a lot of money last year.10.Her________(最喜爱的) class is music.11.People __________(庆祝) important holidays by doingdifferent things..12.Idon’t ________(介意)what he thinks.13.Please help me______________ (组织)the summer camp.15.If I go to theparty,my parents will be (沮丧).16.Can you give mesome (建议)?17.My sister likeseating (巧克力).18.I hope you willmake __________(更少的) mistakes in the exam.21.He want to fly___________(火箭) to the moon.22.Thanksgiving Day isa ______________(传统的) holiday in the United States.23.Kate ,would youlike to _________(见) my friends?25.Cities will bemore ________ (拥挤的) and polluted in the future.27.Computers androckets seemed __________(不可能)100 years ago.28.We are ___________(计划) a party for her.29.They don’t ______(同意) with you.30.His father said hesometimes made careless _______.(错误)
74. Whois _the
_outgoing__________ (outgoing), Mike, Tom or Kim?75. He is
a _dangerous__________ (danger) person.二 根据汉语意思填 写单词.1. Mikeis
(惊奇的)to hear the news. 2. Thisis an old shop,
(但是), there are still many people in it .3. Mydaughter has an
(兴趣) in singing .4. Peoplecan get lots of
informetion
(信息) from the Internet .5
Shanghai_sounds___________(听起来)like a city that I couldenjoy. . Theyare _building________(建造) a new house in theirhometown. 8. I’mgoing to somewhere __quite______ (安静).Mymother saved_______ (储存) a lot of money last year. 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
【ks5u首发】浙江省金华一中学年高二上学期期中考英语试题 word版含答案
下载积分:500
内容提示:【ks5u首发】浙江省金华一中学年高二上学期期中考英语试题 word版含答案
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 15:01:20|
文档星级: