其他类似问题
为您推荐:
喜爱夜蒲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁喜爱夜蒲3女主角在韩国酒吧比人地轮奸个首英文歌叫什么_百度知道
喜爱夜蒲3女主角在韩国酒吧比人地轮奸个首英文歌叫什么
My lover's got humourShe's the giggle at a funeralKnows everybody's disapprovalI should've worshipped her soonerIf the Heavens ever did speakShe is the last true mouth pieceEvery Sunday's getting more bleakA fresh poison each weekWe were born sick, you heard them say itMy church offers no absolutesShe tells me 'worship in the bedroom'The only heaven I'll be sent toIs when I'm alone with youI was born sick, but I love itCommand me to be wellAmen Amen AmenTake me to churchI'll worship like a dogAt the shrine of your liesI'll tell you my sinsAnd you can sharpen your knifeOffer me that deathless deathGood God, let me give you my lifeTake me to churchI'll worship like a dogAt the shrine of your liesI'll tell you my sinsAnd you can sharpen your knifeOffer me that deathless deathGood God, let me give you my lifeIf I'm a pagan of the good timesMy lover's the sunlightTo keep the Goddess on my sideShe demands a sacrificeDrain the whole seaSomething shinySomething meaty for the main courseThat's a fine looking high horseWhat you got in the stable?We've a lot of starving faithfulThat looks tastyThat looks plentyThis is hungry workTake me to churchI'll worship like a dogAt the shrine of your liesI'll tell you my sinsAnd you can sharpen your knifeOffer me that deathless deathGood God, i will give you my lifeTake me to churchI'll worship like a dogAt the shrine of your liesI'll tell you my sinsAnd you can sharpen your knifeOffer me that deathless deathGood God, let me give you my lifeNo masters or kings when the ritual beginsThere is no sweeter innocenceThan our gentle sinIn the madness and soil of thatSad earthly sceneOnly then I am humanOnly then I am cleanAmen Amen AmenTake me to churchI'll worship like a dogAt the shrine of your liesI'll tell you my sinsAnd you can sharpen your knifeOffer me that deathless deathGood God, let me give you my lifeTake me to churchI'll worship like a dogAt the shrine of your liesI'll tell you my sinsAnd you can sharpen your knifeOffer me that deathless deathGood God, let me give you my life
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
喜爱夜蒲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁喜爱夜蒲3里结尾Jolie对Jakey的那段承诺英文怎么翻译?_作业帮
喜爱夜蒲3里结尾Jolie对Jakey的那段承诺英文怎么翻译?
喜爱夜蒲3里结尾Jolie对Jakey的那段承诺英文怎么翻译?
哪段英文?喜爱夜蒲3啊JO在韩国和两个男子在酒吧那首英文歌是什么?在70分01秒~26s的_百度知道
喜爱夜蒲3啊JO在韩国和两个男子在酒吧那首英文歌是什么?在70分01秒~26s的
是70分10s~26s的,是女声
t say a wordHere comes the break of the dayIn the white clouds of sand raisedBy the wind of the endDon&#39, then roll the diceIt might be the run road to paradiseDon't seen me disguised yetDon's a stone-fishHt say a wordHere comes the break of the dayIn the white clouds of sand raisedBy the wind of the end of MayClose your eyes and make a wishUnder the stone there&#39End Of May - Keren AnnClose your eyes and roll a diceUnder the board there's a compromiseIf after all we only live twiceWhich life is the run road to paradiseDon't say a wordHere comes the break of the dayIn the white clouds of sand raised by the wind of the end of MayClose your eyes and make a betFaced to the glare of the sunsetThis is about as far as we getYou haven&#39
不是这首 那首歌里一直循环着I be there I be there when I need your love what you face what youface 曲调是比较嗨的
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 喜爱夜蒲1 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信