女生唱的雪绒花英文歌词歌词是tell tell me why

歌手:《Tell Me Why》相似歌曲Tell Me Why歌词 Tell me whyThings change but it feels the sameIf life is such a gameHow come people all act the sameTell me whyThings change but it feels the sameIf life is such a gameHow come people all the act sameI been coming up for a while on your radarI know I made it just by counting up my haterI got a speed boat, get away, like laterYou better have a load of cheddar if you aint got dataCos you can live it up, pull it up, start reelingStart throwing hands up like you're mad at the ceilingYou can make a killing but don't forget the feelingPeople stealing money and down with double dealingYou can take me courthouseYou can take me jailYou can take me anywhereTell me whyThings change but it feels the sameIf life is such a gameHow come people all act the sameTell me whyThings change but it feels the sameIf life is such a gameHow come people all act the sameYou can take me courthouseYou can take me jailYou can take me anywhereBut you cant get me thereYou can ask me where I'm goingAnd I'll tell you crazyBut when I get to where I'm goingYou should come with meYou been staying up, pull me up, start reelingI'm throwing up my hands like I'm mad at the ceilingTell me whyThings change but it feels the sameIf life is such a gameHow come people all act the sameTell me whyThings change but it feels the sameIf life is such a gameHow come people all act the sameI got roof on my head, I got food in my potAnd the old ways are dead with the new ones we gotThere's water in my pot and I'm half and half notAnd the old kind is broke with the new kind we boughtI drink alcohol, know the words to WonderwallI rewrite the code while I do my time on roadTell me whyThings change but it feels the sameIf life is such a gameHow come people all act the sameTell me whyThings change but it feels the sameIf life is such a gameHow come people all act the sameTell me whyThings change but it feels the sameIf life is such a gameHow come people all act the sameTell Me Why LRC歌词 [ti:Tell Me Why][ar:M.I.A.][al:Y][offset:0][00:06.84]Tell me why[00:09.17]Things change but it feels the same[00:11.85]If life is such a game[00:14.93]How come people all act the same[00:17.75]Tell me why[00:20.13]Things change but it feels the same[00:22.88]If life is such a game[00:25.63]How come people all the act same[00:28.48]I been coming up for a while on your radar[00:33.86]I know I made it just by counting up my hater[00:39.17]I got a speed boat, get away, like later[00:44.80]You better have a load of cheddar if you aint got data[00:50.36]Cos you can live it up, pull it up, start reeling[00:55.76]Start throwing hands up like you're mad at the ceiling[01:01.26]You can make a killing but don't forget the feeling[01:06.76]People stealing money and down with double dealing[01:11.61]You can take me courthouse[01:12.98]You can take me jail[01:14.69]You can take me anywhere[01:16.24]Tell me why[01:17.75]Things change but it feels the same[01:20.43]If life is such a game[01:23.25]How come people all act the same[01:26.00]Tell me why[01:28.69]Things change but it feels the same[01:31.37]If life is such a game[01:34.21]How come people all act the same[01:36.89]You can take me courthouse[01:39.64]You can take me jail[01:42.08]You can take me anywhere[01:44.76]But you cant get me there[01:47.20]You can ask me where I'm going[01:50.39]And I'll tell you crazy[01:52.76]But when I get to where I'm going[01:56.14]You should come with me[01:58.87]You been staying up, pull me up, start reeling[02:04.40]I'm throwing up my hands like I'm mad at the ceiling[02:10.01]Tell me why[02:12.57]Things change but it feels the same[02:15.29]If life is such a game[02:18.04][02:18.64]How come people all act the same[02:20.77]Tell me why[02:23.83]Things change but it feels the same[02:26.27]If life is such a game[02:29.02][02:29.54]How come people all act the same[02:31.79]I got roof on my head, I got food in my pot[02:36.54]And the old ways are dead with the new ones we got[02:42.11]There's water in my pot and I'm half and half not[02:47.55]And the old kind is broke with the new kind we bought[02:53.11]I drink alcohol, know the words to Wonderwall[02:58.62]I rewrite the code while I do my time on road[03:04.16][03:15.79]Tell me why[03:18.47]Things change but it feels the same[03:21.10]If life is such a game[03:23.94]How come people all act the same[03:26.63]Tell me why[03:29.38]Things change but it feels the same[03:32.07]If life is such a game[03:34.95]How come people all act the same[03:37.52]Tell me why[03:40.39]Things change but it feels the same[03:43.03]If life is such a game[03:45.76]How come people all act the same & 56音乐网 浙ICP备号-3歌词带有TELL ME TELL ME WHY的中文歌曲(女生唱的)_百度知道
歌词带有TELL ME TELL ME WHY的中文歌曲(女生唱的)
是温岚的&LANDY&词:方文山/迈可林 曲:迈可林L.A.N.D.Y Tell me tell me why是谁被谁淘汰 不到最后 看不出来L.A.N.D.Y Tell me tell me why谁是谁的最爱 耐心等待 绝对精彩街上的招牌 有些字我看不明白譬如爱谁在贩卖 我一路走来橱窗里陈列着关怀我想买你的未来偶尔偷偷使坏衣服喜欢穿细肩带裙子挑粉彩 在手臂上刺 一个爱自信的存在 不依赖L.A.N.D.Y Tell me tell me why是谁被谁淘汰 不到最后 看不出来L.A.N.D.Y Tell me tell me why谁是谁的最爱 耐心等待 绝对精彩绿色的盆栽 只能用清水来灌溉我的爱单纯雪白你虽然离开记忆像法国香槟的软木塞味道还在恋爱自古以来是谁发明的解不开就算有意外谁赢谁失败 谁厉害都应该放开 继续爱L.A.N.D.Y Tell me tell me why是谁被谁淘汰 不到最后 看不出来L.A.N.D.Y Tell me tell me why谁是谁的最爱 耐心等待 绝对精彩L.A.N.D.Y Tell me tell me why是谁被谁淘汰 不到最后 看不出来L.A.N.D.Y Tell me tell me why谁是谁的最爱 耐心等待 绝对精彩L.A.N.D.Y Tell me tell me why是谁被谁淘汰 不到最后 看不出来L.A.N.D.Y Tell me tell me why谁是谁的最爱 耐心等待 绝对精彩
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
backstreet boys
&tell me why&
Show me the meaning of being lonely
So many words for the broken heart
It's hard to see in a crimson love
So hard to breathe
Walk with me
Nights of light so soon become
Wild and free I could feel the sun
Your every wish will be done
They tell me...
Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with
Tell me why I can't be there where you are
There's something missing in my heart
Life goes on as it never ends
Eyes of stone observe the trends
They never say forever gaze if only
Guilty roads to an endless love
There's no control
Are you with me now
Your every wish wi...
我只听过潘帅和许慧欣的 TELL ME,可能不是LZ要找的
是不是张力尹的Y(WHY)?
中文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
请选择登录方式
求令人震撼的十岁小男孩演唱的英文歌曲歌词
的英文歌吧,不敢相信这是十岁男孩唱的,可惜听不懂,求歌词.
这是首反战歌曲曲名;tellmewhy演唱;迪克兰·加尔布雷思(DeclanGalbraith)Inmydream,childrensingAsongofloveforeveryboyandgirlTheskyisblueandfield :Tellmewhy(why)doesithavetobelikethis?Tellmewhy(why)istheresomethingihavemissed?Tellmewhy(why)cosidon'tunderstandWhensomanyneedsomebodyWedon'tgiveahelpinghandTellmewhy?EverydayiaskmyselfWhatwillihavetodotobeaman?DoihavetostandandfightToprovetoeverybodywhoiam?IsthatwhatmylifeisforTowasteinaworldfullofwar?chorus:(children)tellmewhy?(declan)tellmewhy?(children)tellmewhy?(declan)te
这是首反战歌曲曲名;tellmewhy演唱;迪克兰·加尔布雷思(DeclanGalbraith)Inmydream,childrensingAsongofloveforeveryboyandgirlTheskyisblueandfield :Tellmewhy(why)doesithavetobelikethis?Tellmewhy(why)istheresomethingihavemissed?Tellmewhy(why)cosidon'tunderstandWhensomanyneedsomebodyWedon'tgiveahelpinghandTellmewhy?EverydayiaskmyselfWhatwillihavetodotobeaman?DoihavetostandandfightToprovetoeverybodywhoiam?IsthatwhatmylifeisforTowasteinaworldfullofwar?chorus:(children)tellmewhy?(declan)tellmewhy?(children)tellmewhy?(declan)tellmewhy?(together)justtellmewhy,why,why? :Tellmewhy(why,why,doesthetigerrun)Tellmewhy(whywhydoweshootthegun)Tellmewhy(why,whydoweneverlearn)Cansomeonetelluswhywelettheforestburn?(why,whydowesaywecare)Tellmewhy(why,why)在我的梦中少年总在唱着一首关于男孩和女孩的恋歌那里有蔚蓝的天空翠绿的原野笑声是这个地球上共同的语言然而当我醒来看到的却是一个满布穷苦的世界告诉我这一切为什么会变成这样....为什么我们面对这么多贫穷的人却不能伸出援手我要做怎样一个人难道必须要做靠孤立和争斗来证实自己存在的人难道我生来就为了在充满战争的世界里浪费生命告诉我为什么为什么为什么...
大家还关注}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信