请问的古典类bigbang哪首歌好听听?

I ‘m your little butterfly这个歌词是哪首歌,?很好听的一首歌,谁知道歌名?
I ‘m your little butterfly这个歌词是哪首歌,?很好听的一首歌,谁知道歌名?
09-10-26 & 发布
歌名《BUTTERFLY》就是著名的舞曲蝴蝶舞
歌手:SMILE     专辑:BEST99  Ay,IyaiyaiAy,IyaiyaiAy,IyaiyaiWhere's my samural?I've been searching for a manAllacross japanJust to find,to find my samuralSomeone who is strongBut still a little shyYes I need,I need my samuralAy,ay,ayI'm your little butterflyGreen,black and blueMake the colours of the skyAy,ay,ayI'm your little butterflyGreen,black and blueMake the colours of the skyI've been searching in the woodsAnd high upon the hillsJust to find,to find my samuralSomeone who won't regretTo keep me his netYes I need,I need my samural BUTTERFLY歌手:SMILE     专辑:BEST99  Ay,IyaiyaiAy,IyaiyaiAy,IyaiyaiWhere's my samural?I've been searching for a manAllacross japanJust to find,to find my samuralSomeone who is strongBut still a little shyYes I need,I need my samuralAy,ay,ayI'm your little butterflyGreen,black and blueMake the colours of the skyAy,ay,ayI'm your little butterflyGreen,black and blueMake the colours of the skyI've been searching in the woodsAnd high upon the hillsJust to find,to find my samuralSomeone who won't regretTo keep me his netYes I need,I need my samural
请登录后再发表评论!
歌名《BUTTERFLY》就是著名的舞曲蝴蝶舞
歌手:SMILE     专辑:BEST99  Ay,IyaiyaiAy,IyaiyaiAy,IyaiyaiWhere's my samural?I've been searching for a manAllacross japanJust to find,to find my samuralSomeone who is strongBut still a little shyYes I need,I need my samuralAy,ay,ayI'm your little butterflyGreen,black and blueMake the colours of the skyAy,ay,ayI'm your little butterflyGreen,black and blueMake the colours of the skyI've been searching in the woodsAnd high upon the hillsJust to find,to find my samuralSomeone who won't regretTo keep me his netYes I need,I need my samural BUTTERFLY歌手:SMILE     专辑:BEST99  Ay,IyaiyaiAy,IyaiyaiAy,IyaiyaiWhere's my samural?I've been searching for a manAllacross japanJust to find,to find my samuralSomeone who is strongBut still a little shyYes I need,I need my samuralAy,ay,ayI'm your little butterflyGreen,black and blueMake the colours of the skyAy,ay,ayI'm your little butterflyGreen,black and blueMake the colours of the skyI've been searching in the woodsAnd high upon the hillsJust to find,to find my samuralSomeone who won't regretTo keep me his netYes I need,I need my samural
请登录后再发表评论!
歌名《BUTTERFLY》就是著名的舞曲蝴蝶舞 歌手:SMILE 专辑:BEST99 Ay,Iyaiyai Ay,Iyaiyai Ay,Iyaiyai Where's my samural? I've been searching for a man Allacross japan Just to find,to find my samural Someone who is strong But still a little shy Yes I need,I need my samural Ay,ay,ay I'm your little butterfly Green,black and blue Make the colours of the sky Ay,ay,ay I'm your little butterfly Green,black and blue Make the colours of the sky I've been searching in the woods And high upon the hills Just to find,to find my samural Someone who won't regret To keep me his net Yes I need,I need my samural BUTTERFLY 歌手:SMILE 专辑:BEST99 Ay,Iyaiyai Ay,Iyaiyai Ay,Iyaiyai Where's my samural? I've been searching for a man Allacross japan Just to find,to find my samural Someone who is strong But still a little shy Yes I need,I need my samural Ay,ay,ay I'm your little butterfly Green,black and blue Make the colours of the sky Ay,ay,ay I'm your little butterfly Green,black and blue Make the colours of the sky I've been searching in the woods And high upon the hills Just to find,to find my samural Someone who won't regret To keep me his net Yes I need,I need my samural
请登录后再发表评论!
m2m的butterfly  兔子舞  歌词:ay, iyaiyaiay, iyaiyaia-a-a iyaiyaiwhere's my samuraii've been searching for a manall across japanjust to find, to find my samuraisomeone who is strongbut still a little shyyes i need, i need my samuraiay, ay, ay, i'm your little butterflygreen, black and blue, make the colours in the skyay, ay, ay, i'm your little butterflygreen, black and blue, make the colours in the skyi've been searching in the woodsand high upon the hillsjust to find, to find my samuraisomeone who won't regretto keep me in this netyes i need, i need my samuraiay, ay, ay, i'm your little butterflygreen, black and blue, make the colours in the skyay, ay, ay, i'm your little butterflygreen, black and blue, make the colours in the skyay, iyaiyaiay, iyaiyaia-a-a iyaiyaiwhere's my samuraiay, iyaiyaiay, iyaiyaia-a-a iyaiyaiwhere's my samuraiay, ay, ay, i'm your little butterflygreen, black and blue, make the colours in the skyay, ay, ay, i'm your little butterflygreen, black and blue, make the colours in the skyay, ay, ay, i'm your little butterflygreen, black and blue, make the colours in the skyay, ay, ay, i'm your little butterflygreen, black and blue, make the colours in the skyay, iyaiyaiay, iyaiyaia-a-a iyaiyaiwhere's my samuraiay, iyaiyaiay, iyaiyaia-a-a iyaiyaiwhere's my samuraiay, ay, ay, i'm your little butterflygreen, black and blue, make the colours in the sky
请登录后再发表评论!哪位知道经典歌曲中的古典类哪首歌好听?_百度知道
哪位知道经典歌曲中的古典类哪首歌好听?
提问者采纳
我给你说吧,推荐-thesoundofsilence是奥斯卡最佳电影《毕业生》的主题歌,是美国流行音乐大师保罗西蒙的代表
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问的古典类有哪些歌好听?_百度知道
请问的古典类有哪些歌好听?
提问者采纳
这你就问对人了
弹指一挥间 许嵩
山水之间 许嵩
清明雨上 许嵩
年轮 张碧晨
断桥残雪 许嵩
半城烟沙 许嵩
醉赤壁 林俊杰
青花瓷 周杰伦
不可说 花千骨主题曲
现在暂时没有,过几天就发行了
南山忆 许嵩
相思垢 许嵩
相思垢 金沙
燕归巢 张靓颖 张杰
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
希望能解答你的问题,推荐-KissMe——来自啷当六便士(SixpenceNoneTheRicher)的美妙旋律。求采纳!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 陈瑞哪首歌比较好听点 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信