哪位仁兄能告诉我你爱我一下欧美乡村歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?

哪位仁兄能告诉我一下欧美乡村歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?_百度知道
哪位仁兄能告诉我一下欧美乡村歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?
提问者采纳
我来回答,推荐-Bitch--------美国叛逆女歌手玛芮斯布鲁克丝(MeredithBrooks)的惊世骇俗之作。你要采纳哟!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位仁兄能告诉我一下的爵士类歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?_百度知道
哪位仁兄能告诉我一下的爵士类歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?
西厢左微笑右眼泪--------]胡杨林只对你有感觉-------[飞轮海与SHE
这些都很好听。声音澄澈如水
《mirror》 1.Sound Of Silence(Feat. Kaori)2.Luv Letter3.You Gotta Be(Feat. Amadori)4.Pack Light(Feat. Eriko) 5.Afterschool6.Following The Dream7.Free Bird(Feat. Sierra)8.Sweet Light9.All I Have(Feat. Amanda Diva)10.Minamo11.Evening comes 2
这些也不错哦
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位仁兄能告诉我一下欧美节奏感强的歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?_百度知道
哪位仁兄能告诉我一下欧美节奏感强的歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?
提问者采纳
推荐-LeTempsduMuguet——-《莫斯科郊外的晚上》的法语版本,来自成名于80年代的法国女歌手Dorothee。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
heart attack
because of you
Justin不用说,Kelly clarkson,Demi Lovato,Beyonce,Ke$ha,都不错
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位仁兄能告诉我一下欧美流行歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?快速回答一下哈_百度知道
哪位仁兄能告诉我一下欧美流行歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?快速回答一下哈
s start givingBut there're taking our own livesIt's true we're takingWe't make love at allBut if you'll make a brighter day just you and meWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let'll make a brighter day just you and meNo there's start givingBut there'll make a brighter day just you and meWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let't do thatWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let're takingWe's start givingBut there&#39We Are The World (Demo) - Michael JacksonThere is a time when we should heed a certain callCause the world it seems it's a chance we's a chance we are takingWe are taking our own livesIt's start givingBut there'll make a brighter day just you and meGive in your heart and you will see that someone caresCause you know that they can feed them allThan I read the paper and it said that you've been deniedAnd it shows the second we will callWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's a chance we's true we're taking our own livesIt're taking our own livesIt's a chance for taking in needing our own livesIt seems we need nothing at allI used to feel that I should give away my heartAnd it shows that fear of needing themThen I read the headlines and it said they're takingWe's true we's a time when we must love them allAnd it seems that life it don're taking our own livesIt'd be there and I're dying thereAnd it shows that we must heed insteadWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's true we'll make a brighter day just you and meWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's a chance we're takingWe'll make a brighter day just you and meWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's a chance we're takingWe's start givingBut there's true we's start givingBut there's true we're taking our own livesIt's true we's a chance we're takingWe's right in this lineCause there're taking our own livesIt's start givingBut there'll love you more and moreIt seems in life I didn's a chance we&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
欧美流行的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 告诉我你爱我 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。