哪位仁兄能哪里有彩虹告诉我我一下的爵士类歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?

哪位能给我说一下的爵士类歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?_百度知道
哪位能给我说一下的爵士类歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?
提问者采纳
希望能解答你的问题,推荐-Everybody——----来自超级偶像BackstreetBoys。你可要采纳哟!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
爵士的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位仁兄能告诉我一下欧美流行歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?_百度知道
哪位仁兄能告诉我一下欧美流行歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?
s our timeYou and me bleed the same lightI want you to know that I's our timeYou and me bleed the same lightI want you to know that I're covered tonightOr tell me lies tell me lies liesI want you to know that it'm all yoursYou and me run the same courseI're the same forceI want you to know that it&#39I Want You to Know - Zs our timeYou and me bleed the same lightI'm slippin down a chain reactionAnd here I go here I go here I go goAnd once again I's anybody else that're the same forceI want you to know that it'm all yoursYou and me we's all the same all the same all the same glowHoney it's our timeYou and me bleed the same lightI want you to know that I're covered tonightOr tell me lies tell me lies liesI want you to know that it's raining tonightBut storms always have an eye have an eyeTell me you's raining tonightBut storms always have an eye have an eyeTell me you'm all yoursYou and me run the same courseYou and me run the same courseI want you to know that it's our timeYou and me bleed the same lightI want you to know that I'm all yoursYou and me run the same courseI want you to know that it'm all yoursYou and me we's our timeYou and me bleed the same lightI want you to know that I's met yaIt&#39,Selena GomezI want you to know that it'm better under your reflectionBut did you know did you know did you know knowThat's our timeYou and me bleed the same lightI want you to know that I'm yours in fractionsIt takes me down pulls me down pulls me down lowHoney it&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
欧美流行的相关知识
其他1条回答
maroon5,kelly,avril的歌都不错
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 谁能告诉我 的文章