?比如一些酒店的就是一些萨克斯和钢琴类的.
Also Sprach Zarathustra Richard Strauss
Battle without honor or humanity
attraction
克罗地亚狂想曲
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注求背景音乐_百度知道
提问者采纳
We burn it up&Top dolla&Nobody even&I’m the guy in the sky and I’m all game&We set&We turn it up&I’m the buddy to the baby in the back way&Scott&& Scott & &CHORUS&Boom shucka lucka boom bang&Let’s do this one more time&Be the voice&nbsp. Travis Van Hoff)Boom shucka lucka big bang&I’m the one takin’ over and I’m ok&Nobody even&nbsp. Talain Rayne)-&One choice&Stand up can you clap with me&Stand up can move your feet&We turn it up&CHORUS&2;视频歌词出现如下;Top holla&I’m the dude in the pool on a cool day&I’m the double dippin’ dawg and I’m all play& &(One love goin’ down the line& Brendo &Stand up can you clap with me&We burn it up&Skyward& &Let’s do this one more time&I’m the one havin’ fun makin’ cupcakes&nbsp:Nobody stop me&Don’t sweat&nbsp. &- &Don’t sweat&Stand up can move your feet&nbsp. &nbsp1; One More Time (We set&Nobody stop me&One love goin’ down the line&&nbsp
有没有这两首歌呢?可以发给我吗? @
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
&lt,;;;ave maria&森林狂想曲&gt,&lt,陈辉阳<灰姑娘>钢琴曲;write to the ocean&gt,<风居住的街道>;angle calling&gt,<祭祀>;,<棋魂钢琴曲>,<爱的罗曼史>,&lt,&,人龙传说经典配乐;,理查德.克莱德曼<秋日的私语>,&lt一般找轻音乐会比较有感觉;绿袖子&gt
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求视频背景音乐 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信