show me the money4吧 one简介

(298人评价)
12345678910《Show Me The Money4》,二轮审查结束后从淘汰者中选出#1Punch One#、#Lil Boi#、#Monsta X 周宪#、#BewhY#进入第三轮审查,最终One战胜周宪、Lil Boi战胜BewhY从而进入之后的比赛。[康康保佑]
同时转发到微博CHARTS & TRENDS
Your rating:
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
Own the rights? Add a poster &
Explore More
Related News
13 February
PM, +08:00
16 December
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 1057 titles
created 30&Aug&2012
a list of 163 titles
created 26&Jun&2014
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Show Me the Money
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
Take The Quiz!
Test your knowledge of .
Series cast summary:
&Million Dollar Dancer
(5 episodes, 2006)
&Herself - Million Dollar Dancer
(5 episodes, 2006)
&Million Dollar Dancer
(5 episodes, 2006)
&Million Dollar Dancer
(5 episodes, 2006)
Plot Keywords:
Parents Guide:
Release Date: 14 November 2006 (USA)
Company Credits
Production Co:
Show detailed
Technical Specs
Did You Know?
This show was originally canceled after only 4 episodes were aired. GameShow Network (GSN) picked up the show in summer of 2007 and had intended on airing all seven episodes that were filmed, but due to extremely low ratings only two shows were broadcast before the show was canceled for the second time.
Connections
Version of &(2008)
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
Flawed Format Shot Shatner
On the surface, &Show Me The Money& should have at least finished a full season. You had the always entertaining William Shatner as your host, surrounded by a baker's dozen of beautiful leggy models collectively called &The Million Dollar Dancers.& You had knowledgeable contestants who had interesting stories to tell of their lives and who presumably knew a lot of pop culture trivia. And you had big money! So, what went wrong? The format of this game was the failure. A good game show needs at least two of three things: very simple rules, exciting pacing and the ability for the viewer to play along at home. The best, most enduring ones have all three.Unfortunately, SMTM had none.The rules for this game were among the most complex of any prime time game show in history. Let me try to explain how the game worked, as briefly as possible.A contestant began with a single word or short phrase followed by the choice letters A, B, C (subtle plug for the network?). Each letter was connected to a separate question, all starting with that word or phrase. Once a contestant chose one of the letters, they could either answer that question or pass and select a second letter. If they passed, they got to view the next question, and had the same option. However, if they passed the second question, they were required to answer the third option.After they answered and before they found out if their answer was correct, they then had to select one of the 13 dancers on stage, each with a different amount of money in a scroll by their side. They revealed their dollar amount (ranging from $20,000 to $250,000) and depending on if the contestant answered right... or answered wrong... that amount would be added to or subtracted from their pot.Still with me so far? In addition, there was one dancer who held something known as &The Killer Card.& If you selected the dancer with the Killer Card and you had gotten your question right, you were safe, and the game continued. If, however, you were incorrect, you had one final question to answer. If you got that final question wrong, you were out of the game. If you got it right, then, the game continued.There was no quitting, no walking away with the money earned until you either answered six questions correctly or got six questions wrong or you were so far in the hole you couldn't earn enough money to get back out. Got it? Okay! The biggest problem, as I saw it, was a complete lack of tension, because of the design of the game. A contestant could pass questions they knew they didn't know, and answer many questions they did know, making the pressure even less. Then, they could still find a low dollar amount, even after knowingly missing a question, which meant there still wasn't any &drama.& And the fact that they could answer five questions wrong and still have a chance to win was a big mistake. And the pacing of the questions was deadly slow: often the questions were so obvious, it was ridiculous to try to create tension, as if there was any doubt about some of the most common answers.The pacing, the lack of any real tension at any point during the show and those very complicated rules prevented this program from working, despite Shatner's terpsichorean talents.
7 of 8 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Message Boards
Recent Posts
on the IMDb message boards &
Contribute to This Page
Add episode
Create a character page for:
Million Dollar Dancer
Million Dollar Dancer
Million Dollar Dancer
-----------
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on
Copyright &}

我要回帖

更多关于 how me the money4 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信