lady gaga香港演唱会唱的歌词有开始有啊~啊~啊啊啊l.can.play是哪首哥

这是哪一首歌曲 啊啊啊~~我只是知道是男的唱的……下面是我记下来的歌词_百度知道
这是哪一首歌曲 啊啊啊~~我只是知道是男的唱的……下面是我记下来的歌词
the ones you left behind ,don't tell us now tell us howbut we are the ones
提问者采纳
Cause theres nothing left to loseYo if you don're breaking all the rulesThank you for nothingMKTO Thank YouYo this one right here is all for the drop out-of- schoolersThe Future CougarsThe Mary Jane abusersThe ones that chose to be losersFor all the misfit kids, the ones you left behinddon't tell us howtell us how tto live our livesTen Million Sre breaking all the rulesTt make a soundThanks for the ropes you used to hold us downCause when I break through I&#39. we&#39, from the soul you ripped apartI say I say thank youYeahhhh yeahWre breaking all the rulesThank you for nothing, Cause theres nothing left to loseThank you for feeding us years of liesThank you for the wars you left us to fightThank you for the world you ruined overnightBut we&#39, yeah we'll be fine. we&#39. we&#39, the ones you left behinddon&#39, the ones you left behinddon&#39, like yolk and it aint no jokeSo cold and there aint no coatJull be fineThank you for the world you broke. we're breaking all the rulesThank you for nothing, this ones for you Role ModelsWma use themWe aint comin downWe aint comin downlook Ma I finally made itthis world is too damn jadedMy life is just like VegasGo big Go home Get fadedBeen a since 92Cant shut me down curfewAnd them girls ill take a fewDo what I wanna doWt do itIf you don't tell us howtell us how to live our livesTen Million St tell us howtell us how tto live our livesTen Million Strong, Cause theres nothing left to loseNa na na nana na na na na nana na na nana na na na na naThank you for the times you said don&#39, the ones you left behinddon't like what they tell you to doDon&#39, my folkswe gna do what we likeSo raise the bird up highand when they ask you whyJust stand there laugh and smileWt tell us howtell us how tto live our livesTen Million Strong, Cause theres nothing left to loseNa na na nana na na na na nana na na nana na na na na naThank you from the bottom of my heartfrom head to toe, and total outcastsMKTO
哪能下载到MP3?
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他2条回答
应该叫thank you,可我没找到歌曲,只找到歌词
gytttttttttttttttt
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌 是一个女的唱的 但是没有歌词 女的一直在叫 节奏很强烈 形式是“啊啊,啊啊啊”,“啊啊,啊啊啊_百度知道
求一首歌 是一个女的唱的 但是没有歌词 女的一直在叫 节奏很强烈 形式是“啊啊,啊啊啊”,“啊啊,啊啊啊
思想肮脏 不知道的就不要瞎说
是首节奏很强烈的歌曲
吃过&#391楼说的有理;后唱的歌估计大概一般都叫春歌吧;春药&#39!
建议去听听舒淇的献身
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
.晕、、我知道是什么歌了、.
我在那一角落患过伤风
你确定不是卡带了么
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌,男的唱的,很深情的,有一句歌词是 啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊,然后自古多情什么什么_百度知道
有一首歌,男的唱的,很深情的,有一句歌词是 啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊,然后自古多情什么什么
提问者采纳
歌名是:最爱…杨宗纬的歌
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一句歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
最爱,是杨宗纬在第一期我是歌手半决赛的时候演唱的,原唱是潘越云
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一首蛮伤感的歌.开始就是啊啊啊啊.以女生唱的.好像有大合奏.歌词都是啊啊啊。结尾也是啊啊啊结尾的。_百度知道
跪求一首蛮伤感的歌.开始就是啊啊啊啊.以女生唱的.好像有大合奏.歌词都是啊啊啊。结尾也是啊啊啊结尾的。
谢谢啦,。可惜不是那首,
//mp3./m?f=ms&rf=idx&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=%CC%EC%BF%D5%D6%AE%B3%C7%D2%F7%B3%AA%B0%E6&lm=-1" target="_blank">/m楼主说的是不是小娟的天空之城吟唱版,这首曲子<a href="http
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Concerto pour deux voix 又叫《天使协奏曲》,挺符合条件的
假如爱有天意
大合奏的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 ladygaga麦迪逊演唱会 的文章