llove后面是什么, 反正一首歌但却想不起来她是谁了, 我只想每天活的都精彩

偶然想起曾经听过的一首歌 依稀记得有一段是 lalalala lloveyou wuwuwuwu 不知道是什么歌?_百度知道
偶然想起曾经听过的一首歌 依稀记得有一段是 lalalala lloveyou wuwuwuwu 不知道是什么歌?
lalalala lloveyou wuwuwuwu inestiyou(这个单词可能我没拼好啦,但差不多就是这个)
我有更好的答案
loving you——shanice wilson有海豚音
不是这首歌
你还知道别的么
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
lloveyou的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词大概是,lloveyou我只想everyday,只想说爱你,是什么歌_百度知道
歌词大概是,lloveyou我只想everyday,只想说爱你,是什么歌
I Love You演唱:王若琳I love you,say we together baby, you and me.I can only give my life,and show you all I am,in the breath I breathe.I will promise you my heart,and give you all your need,if you take some time.if you tell me you don't need me any more,that our love won't last forever, noI will ask you for a chance to try againto make our love a little better, woo oh.I love you,say we together baby, say we together.I need you,I need you forever baby, you and me.You say you hardly knowexactly who I am so hard to understand.I am in right from the start,of the way I've felt inside, if you read my mind.if you tell me you don't need me any more,that our love won't last forever, noI will ask you for a chance to try againto make our love a little better, woo oh.I love you,say we together baby, say we together.I need you,I need you fore憨姬封肯莩厩凤询脯墨ver baby, you and me.Remember when you used to hold me,remember when you made me cry.you said you loved me.Oh, you dear.yes you did,I love you,say we together baby, say we together.I need you,I need you forever baby, you and me.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
lloveyou的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌的高潮是“如果这就是爱 、”后面是什么想不起来了_百度知道
有一首歌的高潮是“如果这就是爱 、”后面是什么想不起来了
我有更好的答案
如果这就是爱情,它本来就不公平,你不需要讲理,我可以离去……
张靓颖的《如果这就是爱情》