确定18号?为什么?
额,官网去看看
五月二十号将全天不收卷
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我用的是电信宽带,已经有三年了,刚开始一年还好,最近半年经常断网,有时候半小时一次,十几分钟不等就_百度知道
我用的是电信宽带,已经有三年了,刚开始一年还好,最近半年经常断网,有时候半小时一次,十几分钟不等就
我用的是电信宽带,已经有三年了,刚开始一年还好,最近半年经常断网,有时候半小时一次,十几分钟不等就连上了,10000号也打了,维修员也来过,我现在把线都换了,调制解调器也换了。还能凑合着用,就是半小时,一小时两三个小时断一两次。最近三天居然几秒钟断一次,大概持续两三个小时,连接上十几分钟又断,我们这就电信一家,不然早换了
电信线路机械老化
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
我的也是这种情况,维修人员说他们公司有内部通知要求今年所有用户换光纤还建议我换光纤,我怀疑电信公司为了让用户更换光纤…要不就是公共线路设备的问题。
你周围的人也是经常断网吗,如果不是那就是你的设备和线路问题了,如果是那就没什么好的办法了,给你个小窍门,弄不好你就投诉,维修人员速度比兔子还快
呵呵&#128522;,谢谢了
可以进猫看看线路损耗
12300 说明情况
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁从现在起,坚持每天花半小时学习英语,也就是累计一周3个半小时,一个月15个小时,一年180个小时。时间虽少,贵在坚持。--21天训练营加速你的成功!--最棒的个人成功在线训练系统!()
21天训练营
目标大本营
25th April. Goal achieved.
sweeten the pot/the cards are stacked against you
1. They′ve built so many buildings here that they have trouble renting out all the space, so some landlords sweeten the pot, they offer a company six months′ free rent if it signs a three-year lease.&
2. Last night I got into a poker game with these men I met in the hotel bar. And I lost a thousand dollars before I realized that the cards are stacked against me. All I could do is was pick up the money I had left and walked away.
4:14:14& &
24th April. Goal achieved.
To keep an ear to the ground/Up to one′s ears
1. Every two weeks while the Congress is in session, I try to get back back to California to talk to people. This doesn′t give me much time to relax with my family, but I have to keep an ear to the ground to hear what voters are thinking about.
2. Gee, honey, you know I′d like to help you paint the kitchen tonight, but I′m up to my ears in paper work I had to bring home from office.
3. The mayor says he didn′t know people on his staff were taking bribes. But my guess is that he′s up to his ears in it. 4:58:06&& &
23th April. Goal achieved.
follow your nose/pay through the nose
1. You say you′re looking for French bakery? Just walk two blocks north, turn left, and you can smell the wonderful smell of fresh bread baking: just follow your nose and it will bring you right to the front door.
2. My brother Bod borrowed the money to open his restaurant five years ago when the interest rate was so high-now he′s been paying through the nose ever since. 4:19:03& &
22th April. Goal achieved.
shoe is on the other foot/work hand in glove
1. Back in school we made fun of Jones because we thought he spent too much time on studying instead of having fun. However, now the shoe is on the other foot--he′s made a lot of money and the rest of us are just barely making enough money to feed our families.
2. I read in papers about this customs officer they arrested at the airport. They caught him working hand in glove with a gang of smugglers to bring diamonds into the country without paying duties. 6:02:04&& &
21th April. Goal achieved.
poker face/close to the vest
1. I tried to keep poker face even though I was scared to death when I went to see doctor to&hear my lab tests, however, I promise I gave him the biggest smile in my life after he told me my tests were negative and there was nothing wrong with me.
2. John, keep this close to your vest but I want to tell you our company is going to merge with a big new York coporation-they′ll announce it sometime next week. 4:55:44&& &
20th April. Goal achieved.
pull your socks up/knocks your socks off
1.I have bad news for you, our sales were off 18% last quarter, so you guys pull your socks up and get out there to sell more stuff, or you′ll be looking for new jobs this summer.
2.Have you seen Jack′s sister visiting from california? She′ll knock your socks off: she′s the most gorgeous-looking woman I′ve seen for a long time. 4:59:59&& &
19th April. Goal achieved.
To follow your nose/to pay through the nose/to be led by the nose/under your nose
Ed′s wife is a strong-minded woman and leads him around by the nose.
Did you read the news how bold that robber was at the art museum, he cut three paintings from frames and walk out with them under the guard′s nose. 4:30:23&& &
18th April. This week′s task done. That′s great!!!
In addition, going over those idioms I′ve learned&this week.&
Gain new knowledge by reviewing old. 4:12:39&& &
18th April. Goal achieved.
Blow up / Blow out
1. The retreating German army tried to blow up all the bridges on the Rhine River to stop the Allied Troops from crossing into Germany.
2. I really blew up when I learned that my girlfriend was going out with another man.
3. I have to stop at the gas station to blow up my front tyres.
4. I′d like 8 by 10 blow ups of these negatives, please.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. My car smashed into a tree when I had&a blow-out.
2. You′d better blow out the candle before it sets fire to the tablecloth.
3. All the lights went off in the building and the elevator stopped when the master fuse blew out.
4. When the Lees celebrated their 25th anniversary,&they invited all their friends to a big blow-out&at the best hotel in town.& 4:02:25&& &
17th April. Goal achieved.
hold water/water off a duck′s back/make mouth water
The excuse simply doesn′t hold water.
I keep telling my friend it′s foolish to gamble all of his money, but it′s like water off a duck′s back.
The roast duck that restaurant serves is my favorite dish, every time I think about it, it makes my mouth water. 3:33:00&& &
&&进度共得到 22 赞
&&目标设立于:日
21天训练营热点问题
21天训练营服务
&★ 十年诚信服务--21天训练营开办十年了,我们一直在诚信、用心的为大家服务
&★ 一对一针对训练--导师会根据您的情况安排适合您的训练,从而做到针对性,确保训练效果
&★ 网上训练,随时随地--电脑、手机以及平板电脑只要能上网就可以随时训练,真正做到您身边的导师
&★ 一次参加终身服务--一旦报名终身有效,导师随时为您解答人生路上遇到的问题和困惑
&&&&成功训练营 + 目标训练营 超值优惠价:498.00元 原价2188元 并送价值300元的终身VIP服务和上万元精品资料免费下载
(十周年优惠还剩3天)名额有限,欲报从速!
Copyright @天训练营官网()
客服热线:(直线)& 4849588(转分机:801 802 803 804 805 806 807)
公司传真:8 转808 客服邮箱: 网站管理:郑重申明:21天训练营唯一永久官方网址为: 谨防假冒
21天训练营-一个女孩三年来qq几乎从未在过线,一直隐身,最近半年突然24小时在线,到底是什么心理呢?_百度知道
一个女孩三年来qq几乎从未在过线,一直隐身,最近半年突然24小时在线,到底是什么心理呢?
提问者采纳
隐的时间长了没人跟她说话,她觉得没意思出来透透气。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他24条回答
你怎么知道对方是女孩?IT业有句名言:谁知道鼠标的那端是不是一条狗!?再说三年了,有多少女孩没变成女人?
不要在意这些细节
号上加了一个她喜欢的人
因为她有人了
人家挂qq管你啥事儿
吃饱了撑的
我发问题管你啥事
刚发现自己一直是隐身
你关注了哪女孩三年
以前喜欢过她,不过现在没感觉了
可能工作需要
直接问她也可以
不愿意搭理她了