高一英语作文万能句子,

本人的高一英语作文,求批阅和建议,Can parents be friends?Recently I surveyed my classmates about their views on whether parents can be friends,and here are the results.About 45 percent of my classmates strongly believe that beingfriends _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
本人的高一英语作文,求批阅和建议,Can parents be friends?Recently I surveyed my classmates about their views on whether parents can be friends,and here are the results.About 45 percent of my classmates strongly believe that beingfriends
本人的高一英语作文,求批阅和建议,Can parents be friends?Recently I surveyed my classmates about their views on whether parents can be friends,and here are the results.About 45 percent of my classmates strongly believe that beingfriends with parents is completely impossible,for their parents are involved in work and business all the time,having no chances to care for them.However,the rest of my classmates held a view that it’s still possible to make parents our friends.It is said that their parents communicate with them by heart regularly at home,who are just as their best friends.Generally speaking,it depends on whether children and parents could respect and understand each other.As children,we should fully aware of out parents’ affection and hardness in life.As parents,they should allow us to grow more freely and hold on to our own dreams.Only then can both sides reach an agreement and develop friendship.作文就是以上,希望各位能够进行批阅,指出语法错误,提出修改建议,
personal suggestions:Recently I surveyed(可以改成investigated或者是made a survey on) my classmates about their views on whether parents can be friends,and here are the results.About 45 percent of my classmates strongly believe that being friends with parents is completely impossible,for their parents are involved in(这个短语不是特别贴切,are buried in或者concentrates on 或者are absorbed in)their work and business(有些重复,建议把and business去掉) all the time,having no chances to care for them(这半句话语法貌似有问题,改成and naturely,they are lack of energy to form a friendly relatonship with their children.However,the rest of my classmates held a(改成the) view that it’s(不缩写会让句子显得更加有力) still possible to make parents our friends.It is said that(貌似不大恰当,According to their opinion) their parents communicate with them by heart regularly at home,who are just as their best friends(这半句有些凌乱,按成分来说这里的who指代的应该是前半个句子的这个事件,而不是大主语.而用who,额……偶真的迷茫了.定语从句是很好的句子,但用在这里难免有些刻意卖弄的感觉.如果一定要用,把who are改成which is吧,时间只有一个.……或者直接省略which is感觉会好点,至少自然些……)Generally speaking,it depends on whether children and parents(parents and children)换个顺序是否好些) could respect and understand each other.As children,we should (加个be)fully aware of out(our吧………) parents’ affection and hardness(加上on us) in life(我们!孩纸,这肿么还出单数了呢?in our lives还差不多吧~).As parents,they should allow us to grow more freely and hold on to our own dreams.(这句话没什么语法问题,但是,孩纸啊,从学生的角度来写,我觉得应该侧重于我们应该怎么办,怎么与家长建立好的关系,而不是对家长提出要求,然后our own dreams,这个偶又有点迷茫,让家长坚持我们的理想……逻辑有点问题吧~如果一定要这样写,建议把hold on to 改成support 是否好些呢~) Only then(是打错了吗?明明是only when) can(can怎么能加在这里呢?) both sides reach an agreement (can we加在这里才对啊~)and(and去掉吧,要不这句子没法看) develop friendship.(最后一句改成这样吧:Only when an agreement is reached by both sides,can we form a friendly relationship with parents.)再啰嗦两句,作为一个高一的孩纸,与同龄人相比,你的语言积累真的达到了一个很高的水平,能够将这些东西真正运用到写作中是一件很不容易的事.但是你还没有能够将这些东西做到一种融会贯通的地步,有些生涩.但是高一能写成这样,相当不错了.全文的children建议都换成adolescents(青少年)或者students,毕竟我们已经过了'孩子"的年龄.最后说下,你的文章结尾有些散,看看题目,问的是能不能,所以在最后一段应首先承认这样的关系是可以被建立的.可以用“it can be encapsulated from the factors above that a friendly relationship can certainly be established as long as an ageement can be reached by both parents and students."整个文章是标准的三段式,建议少说一些别人的观点,多说自己的观点,毕竟作文考的是你的想法与语言运用能力.写的不错,继续努力哦~高一英语作文 精心收集的各类精品文档,欢迎下载!
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
高一英语作文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口高一英语作文带翻译
专稿! The day of the opening ceremony was held in second weeks after the semester...
专稿! A country has its laws and a family has its riles ,too.My family also has s...
专稿! My holiday, do not have some fun. During the holidays, I can do a lot of th...
专稿! My childhood was unforgettable. When I was five years old, I went to the ki...
专稿! The Moon Festival or Mid-autumn Festival is one of the three major traditio...
专稿! it hurts to love someone and not be loved in return. but what is more painf...
专稿! if i were a boy again, i would practice perseverance more often, and never ...
专稿! && For this snowstorm, in order to allow the victims of the snows...
专稿! My dream home is an old castle in France. There are at least thirty rooms i...
专稿! I have no dream because I dreamed last night.
Everybody has a dream. They ...
专稿! Three attributes can help people in their studies. First, a sense of respon...
专稿! My hometown is Guangdong Maoming which lies in the south coast of China. I ...
专稿! I have a happy family. My family have five poeple:grandpa, grandma, father,...
专稿! Youth comes only once in a lifetime, therefore, it is important that we sho...
共 14 当前:1/11下一页尾页
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。如有文章侵犯作者权利,违规,请联系本站删除。
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2 - 法律顾问:张律师发表日期:
Last week, my friend asked me to visit his hometown with her, she told me that her hometown was very beautiful, so I asked for my parents& permission, they agreed....
发表日期:
People always say home sweet home, there is no doubt that home is very important for everyone. Before I went to high school, I lived with my parents all the time, so I don&t have much idea about home. ...
发表日期:
Every year, when June 8th comes, it is such a big day for Chinese high school students, because they need to take part in the very important exam, which will decide their future colleges....
发表日期:
Last night, I went to my friend&s birthday party, I made some friends. We talked happily, one of my new friends showed us the pictures of the places he had been visited. ...
发表日期:
Early in the morning, I opened my computer and read the news. There was the news about a driver had the heart disease attack when he was driving the bus, there were more than 40 people in the bus....
发表日期:
If you are a fan of tennis match, then the name Serena Williams will not be forgotten. Serena William is the best female tennis player now, though she is more than 30, she is still competitive. ...
发表日期:
Today, as I had nothing to do, so I opened my computer and found a movie to watch. I thought about the movie that my friend asked me to watch, it was called 13 Is Going on 30....
发表日期:
Today was Saturday, early in the morning, I woke up and stayed at home the whole morning to watch TV. After finishing my lunch, I had nothing to do, so I decided to call my friends out. ...
发表日期:
In China, there is an old saying that one&s hair and skin is given by his parents, so there no right for him to change his skin. But as the development of the high technology, more and more people choose to take the plastic surgery to make them look more perfect. ...
发表日期:
I am a big fan of tennis match, since our country&s great athlete Li Na&s retired, I am still keep an eye on the tennis. Australian Open is held in the first month of the year, this year, I watched a great game. ...
发表日期:
Since we go to school, we have to learn English, it has been one of the main subjects. As we have learned English for a very long time, we will complain about it, we always make the joke that the foreigners should learn Chinese. ...
发表日期:
If people are asked which place produces the most movies, their first reaction is Hollywood. Hollywood is famous around the world, every year, thousands of movies are produced in here. While in fact, Bollywood produces the most movies. ...
发表日期:
Last week, our school arranged a camping for us, so I went to camping for a two days. On the first day, I had a good time with my classmates, we played some games, we shared our funny life experience. ...
发表日期:
When people talk about the foreign education, they will be envious, because they think foreign students study in a very easy way, they don&t care much about study, they care about playing....
12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758596061626364656667686970717273
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有报班咨询:400-888-3456
英语网高中英语作文栏目提供最新最全的初中高中英语作文大全,包括高中英语作文,高中英语作文题目,高中生英语作文,高中英语作文范文等内容信息,欢迎访问英语网,全方位的高中英语作文信息尽在英语网.
  小编导语:读书使人头脑明智,读书使人颇有修养,读书使人思维紧密,读书使人思维聪慧,读书使人思维灵活。还等什么,开来一起看书吧,有什么感想,也别忘了写一份优秀…
  小编导语:小编为你准备的是关于城市的交通拥堵的英语作文  How to Solve the Problem of Heavy Traffic?  Nowadays, people in many b…
  小编导语:小编为你准备的是高中英语优秀作文:中秋节计划  In China, Mid-autumn Day is considered to be a symbol of family reunion…
  小编导语:小编为你准备的是高中英语优秀作文:中秋节Mid-Autumn Festival  Mid-Autumn Festival The 15th day of the 8th lunar month…
  小编导语:小编为你准备的是关于开学的高中英语作文:开学第一天  The first day of my high school life  The first day of high schoo…
  小编导语:关于毒品的高中英语作文:对毒品说不是小编为你准备的关于毒品的高中英语作文:对毒品说不  Saying No to Drugs  对毒品说不  Never to …
  小编导语:关于毒品的高中英语作文是小编为你准备的关于毒品的高中英语作文。  Drugs not only caused great damage to the body, but also …
  小编导语:Drug Addiction 药物成瘾的高中作文是小编为你准备的Drug Addiction 药物成瘾的高中作文。  There are always people who need …
条记录,分
英语课内学习
英语课外学习
学习资料下载
Copyright&(C)2014&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号}

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语作文题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信