歌词里有take what youwhataya want from mee女生唱的

歌词里有what do you want for me的歌曲_百度知道
歌词里有what do you want for me的歌曲
貌似高潮部分重复2次的what do you want for me,拼的不一定对是听电台听到的,,听的不是很清楚,但是应该是这个音
提问者采纳
what do you want from meJust don’t give upI’m workin’ it outPlease don’t give inI won’t let you downIt messed me up:http,我很乱Need a second to breathe需要透一口气Just keep coming around请继续/programs/view/hygHJjzfXmA/下载,也许有段时间了When I would let you step away当我想让你离开I wouldn’t even try but I think我都不回去尝试You could save my life你可以拯救我的生活Just don’t give up不要放弃I’m workin’ it out我正在想办法Please don’t give in请不要放弃I won’t let you down我不会让你失望It messed me up,你做的很完美Yeah there might have been a time嘢,我害怕了What do you want from me你要从我这里得到什么, I’m afraid嘢, I won’t let you downSoJust don’t give upI’m workin’ it outPlease don’t give inI won’t let you downIt messed me up.Need a second to breathe需要透一口气Just keep coming around尽管继续Hey, it’s plain to see嘢~看见这个很痛苦That baby you’re beautiful宝贝.edu/~haojunwa/01..mp3Hey,你要从我这得到什么.edu/~haojunwa/01,你要从我这得到什么.What do you want from meWhat do you want from meJust don’t give up on meI won’t let you downNo?What do you want from me嘿, what do you want from me嘿..tudou,慢点What do you want from me你要从我这里得到什么,我很乱.usc,你要从我这里得到什么?What do you want from me你要从我这得到什么,你要从我这得到什么..?Yeah://www?What do you want from me你要从我这里得到什么.usc, slow it down嘿://www-scf, what do you want from me嘿?What do you want from me嘿.com/programs/view/hygHJjzfXmA/" target="_blank">http,你很美丽And it’s nothing wrong with you还有这不是你的问题It’s me – I’m a freak是我, whataya want from me嘿,Need a second to breatheJust keep coming aroundHey?Just don’t give up不要放弃I’m workin’ it out我正在设法解决Please don’t give in请不要放弃I won’t let you down我不会让你失望It messed me up://www-scf:<a href="http,Need a second to breatheJust keep coming around上面都是重复~Hey?What do you from me你要从我这里得到什么?There might have been a time也许有段时间了I would give myself away我想要放弃自我Ooh once upon a time哦~每隔一段时间I didn’t give a damn我不在乎But now here we are但是现在我们在这里So what do you want from me所以.whataya want from me
adam lambert试听
提问者评价
非常感谢啊,就是这首歌
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Cascada-What Do You Want from Me
你想要从我这里得到什么
again you&#039;re circling all around, 又一次,你围绕在我身边打转
if you could only touch me now, 如果你现在可以只触碰我
strangers from the past, 你我是陌生人的事实将成为过去
Don&#039;t hesitate,别犹豫了
now we&#039;re standing face to face,现在我们面对面地站着
if heaven is the only place, 如果天堂是唯一的地方
would you take my hand?你会握着我的手吗?
Just tell me what do you want from me,只需要告诉我 你想要从我这里得到什么
this is love in the first degree,这是第一阶段的爱
tell me why, 告诉我为什么
everytime I feel your eyes all over me. 每一次你的双眼打量着我
Tell me what do you want from me,告诉...
Pink Floyd的 What do you want from me?不知道是不是你要找的歌。
do what you want - lady gaga
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁What Do You Want From Me 歌词_百度知道
What Do You Want From Me 歌词
提问者采纳
Because I:What Do You Want From Me歌手;re making me progress hereS献给我热爱的英伦乐队Take That & 终于归队的Robbie Williamshttp
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁What Do You Want From Me 歌词_百度知道
What Do You Want From Me 歌词
提问者采纳
, I&#39: &quot, I like to think of us moving onI like to think of us getting onSo answer me?What do ve got a very big hope for usI&#39;s getting harder:What Do You Want From Me歌手?What do you want from me now?What do you want from me?Where do /song/5479183" target="_blank">re not getting wiserWe&#39?I;JonathonTTTTT&s been a difficult yearAnd I still wanna make love with youSo where do we go from hereWhat do you want from me, I still think I&#39:Steve Arrington专辑?What do re not wise at allIt&#39?What do you want from me,Because I?What do you want from me now:Steve Arrington&#39.baidu.baidu?My greatest fear iswe&#39?Your greatest fear is we&#39;S Hall Of Fame?Has it crossed your mind wre notSo what do you want from me, where do we go from here, I still wanna get old with youI still want us to growWhats we&#39;m in love with youI still feel you&#39: Positive PowerTake That - What Do You Want From Me;re beautifulI think someday&#39;献给我热爱的英伦乐队Take That & 终于归队的Robbie Williams<a href="re making me progress hereSo where shall we go, whatre just wasting tearswasting several yearsstill being round hereMy greatest fear isMaybe you will noticeI&#39?What do you want from me?Let&#39;m not what you wantedafter all these yearsBut I://music.?Youku page please search.YeahI;re the oneSo;m gonna keep looking out for usIt&#39;s make it positiveWhat do you want from me, I think somedays we&#39?I still think I&#39?What do you want from me歌曲名?If we only let it go, I still wanna have sex with youI still wanna go out with youSo what do you want from me://music, harder to recoverFrom the night beforeWhen you turn me onBut I?We&#39?I?What do m in love with youI still wanna belong to youSo what do you want from me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁give me a chance是什么歌?有首歌里面有这句歌词,但我不知道是什么歌,貌似是女生唱的._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
give me a chance是什么歌?有首歌里面有这句歌词,但我不知道是什么歌,貌似是女生唱的.
give me a chance是什么歌?有首歌里面有这句歌词,但我不知道是什么歌,貌似是女生唱的.
  有三首喔、  歌曲:give me a chance  歌手:black tide 专辑:light from above  ti:give me a chance]  [ar:black tide]  [al:light from above]  [by:lk歌词组]  black tide--give me a chance  by larry cheng kevin boul  have you ever felt this way before  felt this way  pushed to be someone you don't know  i don't know!  i've never felt this way before  felt this way  pushed to be someone i don't know!  people telling lies all the time  another part of this pointless game  i don't want to be part of your lie  give me a chance and you'll know  what i want to be  give me a chance to figure it out  who i am  i've told you what i have to say  i've told you  you never listened  and you pushed me away  people telling lies all the time  another part of this pointless game  i don't want to be part of your lie  give me a chance and you'll know  what i want to be  give me a chance to figure it out  who i am  give me a chance and you'll know  what i want to be  give me a chance to figure it out  who i am  now! just give me my life back  so! i'm taking it back now  no! you never will take me in vain!  i've told you what i have to say  i've told you  you never listened  and you pushed me away  give me a chance and you'll know  what i want to be  give me a chance to figure it out  who i am  give me a chance and you'll know  what i want to be  give me a chance to figure it out  who i am  give me a chance  歌手:bobby valentino
专辑:bobby valentino  Let this be the day that you change your life  Let me show you what a day without pain is like  Lets toast come close baby I don't bite  Plus I know you want a man that will treat you right  [Bobby Valentino]  Tell me baby why, Why you wanna hide  What you feel inside, 'cause I feel it  Sexy girl you ought to  Put away your pride, 'Cause you say it with your eyes  We can hang out for the weekend, But
for now I wanna know  Let this be the day that you change your life  Let me show you what a day without pain is like  Lets toast come close baby I don't bite  Plus I know you want a man that will treat you right  [Bobby Valentino]  Tell me baby why, Why you wanna hide  What you feel inside, 'cause I feel it  Sexy girl you ought to  Put away your pride, 'Cause you say it with your eyes  We can hang out for the weekend, But for now I wanna know  Why you looking at me like that?  Do you like what your looking at?  If you do what you waiting for?  Let's have a conversation  I can find a corner over there  Lights down perfect atmosphere  I'm gonna make you want me, right now  Give me a chance  I see you whispering, Don't you  worry 'bout your friends  Got a litle spot we go kick it, Sit back relax get you a drink and  Get to know eachother, Girl let me know whats up  We can leave up out of this club,  Girl I'm feeling you so bad  I see it in your eyes, I'm what you fantasize  You told your girls you wnated to me someone like me  Act like me  Walk with a swagger, Little thug in me but friendly  Dipped down just the way you like  Here I am come and get me  Why you looking at me like that?  Do you like what your looking at?  If you do what you waiting for?  Let's have a conversation  I can find a corner over there  Lights down perfect atmosphere  I'm gonna make you want me, right now  Give me a chance  Don't procrastinate  Girl don't make me wait  Cuz this eye to eye just aint enough  I need you over here  If you make the first move  I'll even meet you half way  It's almost too late  The lights are coming on  see it in your eyes, I'm what you fantasize  You told your girls you wnated to me someone like me  Just like me  Walk with a swagger, Little thug in me but friendly  Dipped down just the way you like  Here I am come and get me  Yea, you know I see you in the spot just walking around solo  Girl you the ice the Louis Vuitton logo  Seems you need a man that'll spin you around  Turn you inside out and unpside down  Bet you never had it like that before  We can take it real slow or your back can blow  It's what whatever, whenever  You make the choice  And imma call you Ducan Hynes just keep it moist  Why you looking at me like that?  Do you like what your looking at?  If you do what you waiting for?  Let's have a conversation  I can find a corner over there  Lights down perfect atmosphere  I'm gonna make you want me, right now  Give me a chance  Give me a chance  Let this be the day that you change your life  Let me show you what a day without pain is like  Lets toast come close baby I don't bite  Plus I know you want a man that will treat you right  歌曲:give me a chance  歌手:black tide 专辑:light from above  &#8226; 搜索"give me a chance"LRC歌词  &#8226; 搜索"give me a chance"mp3  [ti:give me a chance]  [ar:black tide]  [al:light from above]  [by:lk歌词组]  black tide--give me a chance  by larry cheng kevin boul  have you ever felt this way before  felt this way  pushed to be someone you don't know  i don't know!  i've never felt this way before  felt this way  pushed to be someone i don't know!  people telling lies all the time  another part of this pointless game  i don't want to be part of your lie  give me a chance and you'll know  what i want to be  give me a chance to figure it out  who i am  i've told you what i have to say  i've told you  you never listened  and you pushed me away  people telling lies all the time  another part of this pointless game  i don't want to be part of your lie  give me a chance and you'll know  what i want to be  give me a chance to figure it out  who i am  give me a chance and you'll know  what i want to be  give me a chance to figure it out  who i am  now! just give me my life back  so! i'm taking it back now  no! you never will take me in vain!  i've told you what i have to say  i've told you  you never listened  and you pushed me away  give me a chance and you'll know  what i want to be  give me a chance to figure it out  who i am  give me a chance and you'll know  what i want to be  give me a chance to figure it out  who i am  larry cheng kevin boul  歌曲:just give me a chance  歌手:董事长乐团 专辑:2006第16届洲际杯锦  [ti:just give me a chance]  [ar:董事长乐团]  [al:2006第16届洲际杯锦标赛-棒球单曲]  just give me a chance(献给陈金峰)  作词:吉董  作曲:豪董  演唱:董事长乐团  董事长乐团-just give me a chance(献给陈金峰)  every day看你的脸  every night求你乞怜  一直等身体都冷无所谓  谁得几分i don@t care  谁k了谁没有感觉  运动精神视而不见  我像个呆子在这里  just give me a chance  给我先发的机会  never so far away  年薪不代表一切  再给我一次机会  世事没什么绝对  every day麻痹的脸  every night吵杂的声  找不到关爱的眼神无所谓  谁赢了谁i don@t care  谁出了界没有感觉  游戏规则公不公正  人想要飞谁能给我找首歌词里有句What can I do to make you want me?.男声唱的.慢歌伤感情歌!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁能给我找首歌词里有句What can I do to make you want me?.男声唱的.慢歌伤感情歌!
谁能给我找首歌词里有句What can I do to make you want me?.男声唱的.慢歌伤感情歌!
What Can I Do To Make You Love Mehaven't slept at all in daysit's been so long since we've talkedand i have been here many timesi just don't know what i'm doing wrongwhat can i do to make you love mewhat can i do to make you carewhat can i say to make you feel thiswhat can i do to get you therethere's only so much i can takeand i just got to let goand who knows i might feel better, yeahif i don't try and i don't hopewhat can i do to make you love mewhat can i do to make you carewhat can i say to make you feel thiswhat can i do to get you thereno more waiting, no more, achingno more fighting, no more, trying...maybe there's nothing more to sayand in a funny way i'm calmbecause the power is not minei'm just going to let it fly...what can i do to make you love mewhat can i do to make you carewhat can i say to make you feel thiswhat can i do to get you therewhat can i do to make you love mewhat can i do to make you carewhat can i say to make you feel thiswhat can i do to get you thereand love me...love me.love me..fade out是这个吗?去试试吧!}

我要回帖

更多关于 take it from me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信