2015.7.6新闻联播期,笑霸里的外国小伙撞玻璃的那个背景音乐

系统发生错误 MaticsoftFK 1.8系统发生错误 您可以选择 [
]错误位置: File:  Line: 0 Column: 0[ 错误信息 ]Object reference not set to an instance of an object.[ StackTrace ]
at Maticsoft.Web.Areas.SNS.Controllers.UsersProfileControllerBase.ZiLiao(Nullable`1 uid, String fuwu)
at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )
at System.Web.Mvc.ActionMethodDispatcher.Execute(ControllerBase controller, Object[] parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.c__DisplayClass15.b__12()
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.c__DisplayClass15.c__DisplayClass17.b__14()
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.c__DisplayClass15.c__DisplayClass17.b__14()
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) MaticsoftFK 1.8 { Building & OOP MVC Maticsoft Framework } -- [ WE CAN DO IT JUST HAPPY WORKING ]打麻将赢钱技巧大全二百三十五章不甘于寂寞的人生...爱奇艺的《笑霸来了》日那期节目里面的那首背景音乐是什么,求好心人解答_百度知道
爱奇艺的《笑霸来了》日那期节目里面的那首背景音乐是什么,求好心人解答
我有更好的答案
筷子兄弟 - 我一定要得到你
Sparks—Hilary Duff 是这个
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
爱奇艺的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁期笑霸来了里面的那首英文背景音乐,求歌名。_百度知道
期笑霸来了里面的那首英文背景音乐,求歌名。
提问者采纳
Just a dream - Sam TsuiI was thinkin about you' thinkin about me.Thinkin about us' what we gonna be?Open my eyes' it was only just a dream.Travel back' down that road.Will you come back? No one knows.I realize' it was only just a dream.I was at the top and I was like I at the basement.Number one spot and nowshe found her a replacement.I swear now I can't takeit' knowing somebody's got my baby.And now you ain't around' baby I can't think.Shoulda put it down. Shoulda got that ring.Cuz I can still feel it in the air.See her pretty face runmy fingers through her hair.My lover' my life. My baby' my wife.You left me' I'm tied.Cuz I knew that it just ain't right.I was thinkin about you' thinkin about me.Thinkin about us' what we gonna be?Open my eyes' it was only just a dream.So I travel back' down that road.Will you come back? No one knows.I realize' it was only just a dream.When I be ridin man I swearI see her face at every turn.Tryin to get my usher over' I can let it burn.And I just hope she noticeshe the only one I yearn for.Oh I miss her when will I learn?Didn't give her all my love'I guess now I got my payback.Now I'm in the club thinkin all about my baby.Hey' you was so easy to love.But wait' I guess that love wasn't enough.I'm goin through it every time that I'm alone.And now i'm missin' wishin she'd pick up the phone.But she made a decisionthat she wanted to move one.Cuz I was wrong.And I was thinkin about you' thinkin about me.Thinkin about us' what we gonna be?Open my eyes' it was only just a dream.So I travel back' down that road.Will you come back? No one knows.I realize' yeah' it was only just a dream.If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.And now they're gone and youwish you could give them everything.I said' if you ever loved somebody put your hands up.If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.And now they're gone and youwish you could give them everything.I was thinkin about you' thinkin about me.Thinkin about us' what we gonna be?Open my eyes' it was only just a dream.So I travel back' down that road.Will you come back? No one knows.I realize' yeah' it was only just a dream.And I was thinkin about you' thinkin about me.Thinkin about us' what we gonna be?Open my eyes' it was only just a dream.So I travel back' down that road.Will you come back? No one knows.I realize' yeah' it was only just a dream.it was only just a dream.it was only just a dream.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找不到资源
您好,欢迎来到欧浦钢网 [] []
综合频道:
意向订单(0)
您请求的页面无法找到
,10秒后自动返回首页
全国服务热线:400-887-8388 对本站有任何建议、意见或投诉,请
Copyright &
Europol Corporation, All Rights Reserved.
佛山公安网站备案编号:0}

我要回帖

更多关于 2015.7.6股市 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信