一首超好听的抒情英文歌歌just do it ,make you with that

有一首英文歌,歌词带有 you are so beautiful girl ,这首歌叫什么名字?
有一首英文歌,歌词带有 you are so beautiful girl ,这首歌叫什么名字?
09-03-08 & 发布
歌名Beautiful girlBeautiful girl, wherever you areI knew when I saw you, you had opened the doorI knew that I'd love again after a long, long whileI'd love again.You said &hello& and I turned to goBut something in your eyes left my heart beating soI just knew that I'd love again after a long, long whileI'd love again.It was destiny's gameFor when love finally came onI rushed in line only to findThat you were gone.Whenever you are, I fear that I mightHave lost you forever like a song in the nightNow that I've loved again after a long, long whileI've loved again.Beautiful girl, I'll search on for you'Til all of your loveliness in my arms come trueYou've made me love again after a long, long whileIn love againAnd I'm glad that it's youHmm, beautiful girl.
请登录后再发表评论!
【You’re Beautiful】James Blunt Grammy Nominees 2007 格莱美提名2007
请登录后再发表评论!
高清|精品A站---&&&&&&&&&&&Sex667.com&&&&&&&&&&&&--[复制到刘览器打开]&&你懂的!&&&超刺激&&不要太沉迷!&手机也可以看哦~!鈅瞛痪欃46h
请登录后再发表评论!
You are so beautifulBaby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.Anytime I wonder…wonder how I feelOh, you`re driving me out of my mind.Every time I see youBabe, is this for real?Oh, someone like you is hard to find.Oh, I promise you love.And I can’t get enoughEvery day and night.Oh, I do it for you,Everything what I dotill the morning lightBaby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.The way you look tonightYou can`t give me more.Every time a story in your eyesListen to my heartbeat.Oh you can't ignoreYou `re the nearest thing to paradise.Are you ready for love?Oh, I can’t get enoughEvery day and night.Oh, I do it for you,Everything I can do till the morning light.Baby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.Baby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Baby you…oh…you…you are so wonderful.Irresistible all your life.Oh Baby you…you are beautiful.So unbelievable…( I love your smile)Baby you…oh…you…you are so wonderful.Irresistible all your life.参考资料:
请登录后再发表评论!
Sean&Kingston
请登录后再发表评论!
Sean&Kingston
请登录后再发表评论!
http://955.cc/bdFPd&&&&&宅男神器、宅男必备地址!!
请登录后再发表评论!有一首英文歌,高潮是什么 say i know want say,i wanna for you baby, 大概是这个吧。求助。女声的。_百度知道
有一首英文歌,高潮是什么 say i know want say,i wanna for you baby, 大概是这个吧。求助。女声的。
有一首英文歌,高潮是什么 say i know want say,i wanna for you b珐笭粹蝗诔豪达通惮坤aby, 大概是这个吧。求助。女声的。
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏5(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
Be Without You
演唱者 Mary J. Blige
所属专辑 Reflections (A Retrospective)
I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
Oooo (oh, oh, oh, oh) oooo
Chemistry was crazy from the get-go
Neither one of us knew why
We didn't deal nothing overnight
Cuz a love like this takes some time
People start off as a phase
Said we can't see that
Now from top to bottom
They see that we did that (yes)
It's so true that (yes)
We've been through it (yes)
We got real sh** (yes)
See baby we been...
Too strong for too long (and I can't b...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 歌词有turn turn turn it up 比较有节奏_百度知道
一首英文歌 歌词有turn turn turn it up 比较有节奏
是男的唱的 ,,
s get exposed&#39Turn It Up (歌手paris hilton) 歌词如下;t role of your smoochNow your running out of timeTurn it up turn it up turn it up turn it upTurn it up turn it up turn it up turn it upCan you make me hotMake me touch the ceilingCan you read my mindCan you give me that feelingWhen I loose my clothesYou like that don't be afraid to turn it upAw don't wanna be quietWhen it get'Cause you know you want toYou gotta know what to doIf you wanna get downSo don's real loudI get even louderGotta turn me onGotta make me hollaYou gotta know what to doIf you wanna get downSo don&#39:Gonna make me screamWanna cause a riotMake a lot of noiseI don't be scared to partyGet on move ya bodyIt't role of your smoochNow your running out of timeTurn it up turn it up turn it upAw don's time to partyYou gotta know what to do (Know what to do)If you wanna get down (Get down)So don't role of your smoochNow your running out of timeTurn it up turn it up turn it up turn it upTurn it up turn it up turn it up turn it upDon't yaLet't be afraid to turn it upAw don's get it started nowWe can get it startedDon's real loudI get even louderGotta turn me onGotta make me hollaYou gotta know what to doIf you wanna get downSo don't be afraid to turn it upTurn it up turn it up turn it upAw don't role of your smoochNow your running out of timeTurn it up turn it up turn it up turn it upTurn it up turn it up turn it upMake me loose my mindTurn it upGonna make me scream (Gonna make you scream)Wanna cause a riotMake a lot of noiseI don't wanna be quietWhen it get't play aroundLet&#39
挺好听 但是不是啊 - -
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
是Justin Bieber的“never say never& 吗
歌词如下:
see i never thought that i could walk through fire
i never thought that i could take the burn
i never had the strength to take it higher
until i reached the point of no return
and there's just no turning back
when your hearts under attack
gonna give everything i have
it's my destiny
i will never say never!(i will fight)
i will fight till forever!(make it right)
whenever you knock me down
i will not stay on the ground
pick it up pick it up pick it up pick it up up up
and never say never
ne~never say never ne~never say never and never say never never say it never never say it
i never thou...
Ciara和Usher的Turn it up?
可能不是,Ciara是女性,旷课乐女王...但Usher在里边也唱了不少.
啊听过这个 ,,不是诶 ,,
we meet in the night in the spanish cafe
I look in your eyes just don't know what to say
It feels like I'm drowning in salty water
Afew hours left'til the sun's gonna rise
tomorrow will come an it's time to realize
our love has finished forever
how I wish to come with you(wish to come with you)
how I wish we made it through
Just one last dance
before we say goodbye
when we sway and turn round and round and round
it's like the first time
Just one more chance
hold me tight and keep me warm
cause the night is getting cold
and Idon't know where I belong
Just one last dance
= = 不是啊
Pixie Lott的Turn It Up这首歌节奏超好,虽然不是男的唱的
恩恩是啊是啊
Hey you - Tokio Hotel
是不是Bomfunk MC's - Turn It Up?
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁给我一首英文歌._百度知道
给我一首英文歌.
孤独要那种带有点悲伤.
哥们帮帮忙.,
最好是自己喜欢的人不理自己的时候听的那种歌
提问者采纳
  and pray you&#39,依偎在你的怀里.youku.  if we give enough - if we learn to trust  只要我们能学着付出;s something only love can do  有些事只有爱才可以解释;t make you see it through  但我却无法让你明白.  but i bilieve for you and me  然而我坚信,  i&#39.  but only love can say - try again or walk away  但是只有爱才可以解释.oh baby.  is this meant to be  那是不是意味着.  here we are at the crossroads once again  我们再次来到这分手的十字路口://www.,对于你我来说.youku.just one last dance  只是最后一舞,  face to face and a thousand miles apart  面对面而心却相距千里;ll have a change of heart  同时祈祷你会回心转意.;ll just play my part  所以我只是扮演好自己的角色,恋人啊;t make you see it through  但我却无法让你明白;m drowning in salty water  那感觉像是沉溺在泪眼  A few hours left &#39,是应该重新再来还是默默走开;re telling me you&#39.,温婉而浪漫.and the rain is falling  凌晨2点.tudou.  so i&#39://v:http,  the sun will shine one day  有一天;ll just play my part  所以我只是扮演好自己的角色,只是最后的一支  We meet in the night in the Spanish café  那个夜晚 我们在西班牙咖啡馆相遇  I look in your eyes just don&#39,将至歇斯底里。  歌曲前段如同恋人的丝丝低语  trademark(真情马克)的Only Love  only love- Trademark  视频地址;t know where I belong  但我不知情归何处  Js time to realize  明日终将到来 是时候明白  our love has finished forever  我们的爱已经永远不再  how I wish to come with you (wish to come with you)  多想和你一起(和你一起)  how I wish we make it through  多想我们能继续牵手  Just one last dance  只是最后的一支  before we say goodbye  在我们说再见之前  when we sway and turn round and round and round  一次次转身 挥手  it't know what to say  望着你的双眼 心有千言 无语凝噎  It feels like I&#39,  and pray you're asking me  你在向我寻找答案;t make up your mind  你无法下定决心.com/v_show/id_XMjEwODMxMzI=;s no way to come with you  既然无法与你一起走  it'll lose the one I love  但我知道 明天就将失去他  There&#39, just one last dance  最后一支舞 再多一次机会 最后一舞  表达的感情应该就是恋人即将分手痛苦又无奈的心理吧,下着雨,重新再来或默默走开:2,用一种仿如异国情缘的浪漫道来,太阳还会升起.m,以致甚于声嘶力竭.html  歌词;d give our dream just one more chance  你会再给我们的爱一次机会  don&#39.com/programs/view/mnc_k1knthU/  歌词;ll never forget how romantic they are  有多浪漫我将永生难忘  but I know.a,  you can&#39.  in you arms as the dawn is breaking  清晨,  there&#39,对于你我来说;t let this be our last goodbye  不会让这一次成为我们的永别  还有一首just one last dance也非常适合  just one last dance-sarah connor  视频地址,  the sun will shine one day  有一天, tomorrow I&#39,值得一听:http:Just one last dance,  you've tried my best to make you see  我倾尽全力想让你明白.  but i can&#39,  that&#39,以一个回忆作为开头,  that'll have a change of heart  同时祈祷你的心会回来;til the sun't know where I belong  但我不知情归何处  Just one last dance  只是最后的一舞  The wine and the lights and the Spanish guitar  这凝涩的酒 这眩目的光 和这西班牙吉他  I&#39.  but only love can say try again or walk away  但是只有爱才可以解释,太阳还会升起.s like the first time  就像初次相遇般难舍难离  Just one more chance  再多一次机会  hold me tight and keep me warm  抱紧我 给我温暖  cause the night is getting cold  因夜已渐冷  and I don&#39,后段则愈益激烈.;s something only love can do  有些事只有爱才可以解释;s hope beyond the pain  那些痛楚过后还会有希望.com/v_show/id_XMjEwODMxMzI=,亲爱的,分离是最磨人的痛
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他20条回答
sarah connor - just one last dance toni braxton - unbreak my heart it is not goodbye
Lonely, briteny spears的,名字就很孤独吧only love,很孤独的感觉
How am i supposed to live(without you)(歌手: Michael Bolton)
London Bridge这首歌听着真解气啊= =开头的Oh Shit! Oh Shit!
waiting——宝儿everyheart——宝儿说好的幸福呢——周杰伦
you were my everything 是一首说唱歌,你搜出歌词来,听着试试,比较悲伤
love touch my
lark in the clear airdying in the sun
tell me who you arestay
bizarre love triangle歌词很配你现在的心情
Heal the world /Hotel California
listen for the weather
Stratovarius-Forever
mad world非常好听 抒情的歌
《Heart》《hurt》你听听吧!
innocence。。