假如你是李华手机 西祠,你的家乡准备建一座大型电影院,考虑到残疾人的需求,打算请

英语作文假如你是李华 你在国际残疾人协会做兼职工作 某国的朋友tom想问帮助残疾人有什么建议?写一份信给Tom_百度作业帮
英语作文假如你是李华 你在国际残疾人协会做兼职工作 某国的朋友tom想问帮助残疾人有什么建议?写一份信给Tom
英语作文假如你是李华 你在国际残疾人协会做兼职工作 某国的朋友tom想问帮助残疾人有什么建议?写一份信给Tom
你要先和他熟悉,使他不怕你了,然后给她带一些好吃的,补身子的东西。正在升级,如果满意就采纳吧,谢谢假如你是李华,你的笔友Shirley是一位残疾人.她给你写信说最近要参加绘画比赛,可是担心会受到不公正待遇担心会受到不公正待遇,希望得到你的鼓励.请你写一封回信.鼓励她要相信自己,要以_百度作业帮
假如你是李华,你的笔友Shirley是一位残疾人.她给你写信说最近要参加绘画比赛,可是担心会受到不公正待遇担心会受到不公正待遇,希望得到你的鼓励.请你写一封回信.鼓励她要相信自己,要以
假如你是李华,你的笔友Shirley是一位残疾人.她给你写信说最近要参加绘画比赛,可是担心会受到不公正待遇担心会受到不公正待遇,希望得到你的鼓励.请你写一封回信.鼓励她要相信自己,要以积极的心态应对挑战.英语作文
Dear Shirley:
How are you? I hope you are doing good! I heard from you that you wish to join the drawing competition. Remember when you mailed me your new drawing"sunshine", I was dumbfounded when I took first look at it. It was excellent! I think when Lord gives you
a talent , then you must show it to the whole world. Although you are disabled, but it does not matter if you cover it with your own sunshine. Some times people are disabled at something else like me! I can not do my art well and I always mix up the colours into a mess. Though I can not do my art well, I can solve my math sums much faster than my classmates.My classmates always ask me math questions but they always forget my lousy art marks,haha. I believe you can do well in the competition and try your best! Winning is not so important but sportsmanship is.假如你是李明,你所在的小区要建一个新超市,请根据下列要点,给设计师史密斯写一封建议信,建议他在设计时,充分考虑残疾人的需要.要求:1.过道的宽度能否允许轮椅通过;2.货架的高度,坐_百度作业帮
假如你是李明,你所在的小区要建一个新超市,请根据下列要点,给设计师史密斯写一封建议信,建议他在设计时,充分考虑残疾人的需要.要求:1.过道的宽度能否允许轮椅通过;2.货架的高度,坐
假如你是李明,你所在的小区要建一个新超市,请根据下列要点,给设计师史密斯写一封建议信,建议他在设计时,充分考虑残疾人的需要.要求:1.过道的宽度能否允许轮椅通过;2.货架的高度,坐在轮椅上的人能否够得着;3.电梯的位置,坐轮椅的人能佛容易到达.
Dear SmithSince you are the architecture of our neighborhood's new supermarket,there are several suggestions i would like to offer.Our neighborhood is like a big family and handicapped people in this family deserve more care from us.First of all,handicapped people need wheel chair to help them going out,therefore the width of the pathway should be wide enough to allow passing a wheel chair.Second,in order to make grabbing goods convinient for handicapped people,the altitude of the shelves should not be too high.Moreover,the position of the elevator should be easy enough for handicapped people to reach.Everyone in this neighborhood will be glad for your consideration,and our neighborhood will become more harmonious because of the convinience.SincerelyLi Ming英语好的童鞋,帮帮忙啦~假如你是李华,你的笔友Shirley是一位残疾人,她说最近要参加绘画比赛.她说最近要参加绘画比赛,可是担心会受到不公正待遇,希望得到你的鼓励.请你给他写一封回信,鼓_百度作业帮
英语好的童鞋,帮帮忙啦~假如你是李华,你的笔友Shirley是一位残疾人,她说最近要参加绘画比赛.她说最近要参加绘画比赛,可是担心会受到不公正待遇,希望得到你的鼓励.请你给他写一封回信,鼓
英语好的童鞋,帮帮忙啦~假如你是李华,你的笔友Shirley是一位残疾人,她说最近要参加绘画比赛.她说最近要参加绘画比赛,可是担心会受到不公正待遇,希望得到你的鼓励.请你给他写一封回信,鼓励她要相信自己,要以积极的心态应对挑战.写作内容:1、以你身边的实际情况为例来鼓励他,说明残疾人也可以做得很出色;2、谈谈自己的看法大家不要给我发百度上的那篇.如果想不了整篇,给我几个好一点的句子也行,谢谢大家了,我现在真是一点灵感都没有
Dear Shirley,I've heard that you are going to participate in a drawing competition recently. However, you are concerned about being treated unwarrantedly. So I' d like to say that there is no need to be skeptical about it. What you need to do is to be confronted with the challenge with a positive attitude.The thing that needs to be highlighted here is that some disabled individuals ever had volunteered during the Olympic Games, identifying the erroneous
translations on the street. And finally their performance was excellent. So I believe that you could do as well as them.Anyway, you would be well-advised to look on the bright side. May you perform a nice work.
举个身边的实例怎么办啊?
The thing that needs to be highlighted here is that some disabled individuals with whom I am well-acquainted
ever had volunteered during the Olympic Games, identifying the erroneous
translations on the street. And finally their performance was excellent. So I believe that you could do as well as them.
I want you can get hope to do this .zhanghaidi is a good chinese girl.shi is a disabled. she can do all the things .you don't worry .you are peopie.our all are people,we can help you我们写过的}

我要回帖

更多关于 李华手机报价 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信