英语,小手拉大手主题班会们呢,1-10题

关于一些英语选择题,希望有英语高手帮下,望大大们认真看下.题号:1
He often spends more than what he earns, so he lives ____ his income. a、in b、by c、beyond d、with
When first ______ to the market, these produ_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
He often spends more than what he earns, so he lives ____ his income. a、in b、by c、beyond d、with
When first ______ to the market, these produ
When first ______ to the market, these products enjoyed great success. a、introducing
b、 introduced c、 introduce
d、 being introduced
题号:3 The advertisement said that an expanding company wished to ____ a secretary at their head office. a、explore b、exploit c、employ d、accept
When ____ the education systems of China and Britain, the professor gave a detailed comparison between the two. a、being asked to compare b、asked him to compare c、asking him to compare d、asked to compare
The gold medal was ______ to Mr. Brown for his fine show of vegetables. a、rewarded
b、 awarded
c、 rewarding
d、 awarding
18. It is rather cold here. They ____ have turned off the heater several hours ago. a、might b、must c、ought to d、should
题号:7 I didn’t forget the book because my wife ____ me to bring it. a、recalled b、mentioned c、reminded d、remembered
Tom preferred to play tennis ____ skating. a、to b、than going c、to going d、rather than go
题号:9 Last year John earned ____ his brother, who has a better position in a bigger company. a、twice as many as b、twice as much as c、twice as more as d、twice much as
Do you feel like ____ out or would you rather ____ at home? a、going …staying b、going …stay c、to go …stay d、to go …staying
题号:11 Believe it or not, the old couple has _______ all their children. a、survived
b、 conflicted
c、 exhausted
d、 outgrown
The students expected there ____ more reviewing classes before the final exams. a、is b、being c、have been d、to be
As _____ my request, my father sent me a check of $500, only half the money I badly neede; a、a response for
b、 a response to
c、 respond to
d、 respond for
______ the programme, they have to stay there for another two weeks. a、Not completing
b、 Not completed c、 Not having completed
d、 Having not completed
The old man, ______ abroad for twenty years, is on the way back to his motherlan; a、to work
b、 working
c、 to have worked
d、 having worked
The news reporters hurried to the airport, only ______ the film stars had left. a、to tell
b、 to be told
c、 telling
Correct grammar and sentence structure do not in themselves ____ good writing. a、consist b、consult c、constitute d、contribute
Don’t leave the water ______ while you brush your teeth. a、run
b、 running
c、 being run
d、 to run
I often go to the English corner to have a free talk with my classmates ____ I am busy. a、except that
b、 except for
c、 except when
d、 except
1-5CBCDB 6-10BCDBB 11-15ADBCD 16-19BDBC
10、b11、a
15、d 16、b
1-5CBCDB6-10BCDBB11-15DDBCD16-19BDBC 和二楼其他的都一样,除了第11题,我选D。原因:不论你是否相信,这对老夫妇长得比他们所有的孩子都高,故选D
1-5CBCDB6-10BCDBB11-15ADBCD16-19BDBC 第11题,我选A。原因:不论你是否相信,这对老夫妇活得比他们所有的孩子都长,故选A survive比...活得长在一次英语知识技能竞赛中,测试题共有25道,评分办法是大对一道题得10分,不答0分,某学生有1道题未答,他至少要答对几道题得分不低于90分?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
在一次英语知识技能竞赛中,测试题共有25道,评分办法是大对一道题得10分,不答0分,某学生有1道题未答,他至少要答对几道题得分不低于90分?
在一次英语知识技能竞赛中,测试题共有25道,评分办法是大对一道题得10分,不答0分,某学生有1道题未答,他至少要答对几道题得分不低于90分?
设他至少要答对x道题得分才能不低于90分10x-5(25-1-x)>=90x>=14答他至少要答对14道题得分不低于90分英语 求下面十道题目答案啊 高手们快来题目1Which of the following is not one of the steps in a shift toward a market-based economic system?a.
Deregulationb. The creation of a legal system to safeguard property rights.c. A stable pri_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语 求下面十道题目答案啊 高手们快来题目1Which of the following is not one of the steps in a shift toward a market-based economic system?a.
Deregulationb. The creation of a legal system to safeguard property rights.c. A stable pri
英语 求下面十道题目答案啊 高手们快来题目1Which of the following is not one of the steps in a shift toward a market-based economic system?a.
Deregulationb. The creation of a legal system to safeguard property rights.c. A stable price of petroleum and other natural resourcesd. Privatization题目2New trade theory gives ______ credit for market dominance under certain conditions overentrants starting out later.a.
front runnersb. first moversc. vaulting entrantsd. primary starters题目3While most theories of international trade that support unrestricted free trade exclude governments, new trade theory and ______ argue for some limited government intervention ro support the development of certain export-oriented industries.a.
Heckscher-Ohlin’s theory of factor endowmentsb. Porter’s theory of national competitive advantagec. Ricardo’s theory of comparative advantaged. Smith’s theory of absolute advantage题目4An ethical question for international businesses concerning global warming is :______a. Is it ethical to move production to countries with low environmental standards to avoid tight regulation in others?b. Is it ethical to be in violation of theKyotoaccords if the country where the firm is headquartered is not a signatory?c. Is it ethical to ignore protests about global warming since there is no consensus or accumulated evidence that global warming exists?d.
Is it ethical to develop processes to help reduce carbon dioxide productin if that process is profitable?题目5Purchasing power parity refers to______.a.
the total income each country produces.b. adjusting gross domestic product per capita to reflect difference in the cost of living for each country.c. the amount of annual income the average individual makes in each country.d. the differences between individuals’ earnings within each country
这是阅读题吧?没文章怎么做...新起点大学英语 Unit 10习题答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
新起点大学英语 Unit 10习题答案
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:58.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢}