以下面信息编写一段对话.提示:stamp,send,five,one yuan怎么读

来个高手帮下忙,翻译下对话,谢谢了,英语的就可以了_百度知道
来个高手帮下忙,翻译下对话,谢谢了,英语的就可以了
先生,你需要哪种呢:我需要6元的5张我,他们负责帮你把信件送到邮电局:先生你好客人:是的,面值有1元的和6元的:可以,我帮你把需要邮寄的信件放到礼宾处就可以了我:你们这里有邮票卖吗?客人。客人?我,给你邮票客人?我:谢谢我:你们酒店可以提供邮寄服务吗
提问者采纳
I can help you place the letters for post at the Concierge and they will take care of them, here you go. May I help you, we have face value of RMB 1 and 6?Guest: Thank you very much?Me.Guest: Do you sell stamps here.Me: I would like to have five 6s please: Hello: Sure: Yes. Which one do you prefer.Me?GuestMe: You are welcome?Me: Do you provide posting services in here.Guest: Of course, Sir
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
翻译完毕: Here you are: Yes, We have two kinds of stamps,可以的话:Hello: Do you sell stamps here,你看可以不, and they will be responsible for helping you send the letter to the post office?Me: I need 5 stamps which costs 6 yuans each: Yes。希望对你有所帮助!Me.Customer, One costs 1yuan each,如有疑问:Does your hotel provide mail service,
Sir , you just need to post letters in the concierge place.Customer.Me?Me.CustomerMe, the other costs 6 yuans each,请选为满意答案:Thanks: You are welcome,请指出!Customer
Me: Hello, may I help you?G: May I have some stampsMe: Yes, there are two kind of face values $1 and $6, which one you prefer?G: I want 5 of $6Me: Sir, here you are!G: Is there post service in this hotel?Me: Yes, I can help you to take your post to reception desk where receptionist will manage to send them to post officeG:Thanks a lot!Me: You'r welcome!
Me: Hi sir.Customer: Do you have stamps here for sale?Me: Yes, at the cost of 1 Yuan and 6 Yuan, which do you need?Customer: I need 5 costing 6 Yuan each.Me: Sir, here are your stamps.Customer: Do you provide delivery service here in this hotel?Me: It's Okay, I can help you to put the mails you need to post at the reception desk, and they'll be in charge of sending them to the post office.Customer: Thanks.Me: My pleasure.
客人:Excuse me?sir我:Yes?客人:Do you sell stamps?我:yes.We have one yuan and six yuan stamps.Which one do you need ?客人:I need five six-yuan stamps .我:Here you are.客人:Do you
provide mailing service?我:Yes,I'll give you need to mail letters to the concierge department.They are responsible for helping you make the letters to the post office.客人:Thank you.我:You're welcome.
参考资料:
Me: Hello sirGuest: do you have stamps on sale?I: Yes, par value is 1 yuan and 6 yuan, which you need?Guest: I need 6 yuan 5I: Sir, give you the stampsGuest: your hotel can offer mailing services?I: can I help you, need to mail letters on the protocol of can, they are responsible for helping you make the letters to the post office.Guest: Thank you.I: Thank you
Good moring, SirDo you have stamps here?Yes, we have 1$ and 6$ each, which one you need?May I have 6$s, 5 times, plsSir, here you are.Do your hotel have mail service?yes, we do. I will leave your letters in the guest clerk, they can help to pass the letters to post office.thank youyou are welcome.
I: hello, sir Guest: you here have stamps sell? I: yes, face value have the $1 and $6, you need to kind of? Guest: I need 6 yuan five tickets I: sir, give you a stamp Guest: your hotel can provide mail service? I: can I help you need to post letters in the concierge place, they are responsible for the help you the letter sent to the post office. Guest: thank you I: no thanks 希望这个答案对您有所帮助,谢谢。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信