想问一个英文歌曲的名字 貌似是慢摇歌曲

一个英文歌的名字,好像是慢摇_百度知道
一个英文歌的名字,好像是慢摇
我不懂英文,里面有一句是【万的好。万的为】呵呵,见笑了
提问者采纳
m turning my head up and downI&#39.com/up/7161514;m stepping around in the desert of joyMaybe anyhow I&#39;d like to change my point of viewIm hanging around.bout theblue blue skyAnd all that I can seeIs just another lemon treeI&#39;ve got nothing to doI&#39:【万的好;m driving around in my carI&#39;m waiting for youBut nothing ever happensAnd I wonderI wonder how I wonder whyYesterday you told me &#39., wonderI wonder how I wonder whyYesterday you told me &#39;bout theblue blue skyand all that I can seeand all that I can seeand all that I can seeIs just a yellow lemon tree我想;m turning turning turning turningturning aroundAnd all that I can seeis just a yellow lemon treeand I wonder, de da dada da da da://music, take in a showerBut there&#39;m sitting here in the boring roomIt&#39.mp3歌曲.ll get another toyAnd everything will happenAnd you wonderI wonder how I wonder whyYesterday you told me &#39, I&#39: Fool&#39.com/up/7161514;t want to sit on the lemon treeI&#39;s just another rainy sunday afternoonI&#39, de da dada de de daI&#39;s a heavy cloud inside my headIm turning my head up and downI&#39.I don&#39;m wasting my time I&#39;m driving too farI&#39, I&#39.;m waiting for youBut nothing ever happensAnd I wonderI&#39, put myself into bedWhere nothing ever happensAnd I wonderIsolation is not good for meIsolation: Lemon Tree演唱.mp3" target="_blank">m turning turning turning turningturning aroundAnd all that I can seeIs just another lemon treesing dam sitting here I miss the powerI&#39;m driving too fast I&#39://bout theblue blue skyAnd all that I can seeIs just a yellow lemon treeI&#39;s Garden----------------------------------------I&#39<a href="http
提问者评价
太感谢你了,真崇拜你们这些有学问的人了,呵呵,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首唐会慢摇,女的唱的,就31秒,没有歌名字,在酷狗打“唐会慢摇”第一首那个歌叫什么名字!, 求一首唐会慢摇,女的唱的,就3
求一首唐会慢摇,女的唱的,就31秒,没有歌名字,在酷狗打“唐会慢摇”第一首那个歌叫什么名字!
wangheng-19 求一首唐会慢摇,女的唱的,就31秒,没有歌名字,在酷狗打“唐会慢摇”第一首那个歌叫什么名字!
实际32秒的时候就是歌名 你信不?
看你半天不回复说明你不信啊? Rimini Project - To Be Or Not To Be
热心网友
就是那种被笨求一首歌的名字 名字好像叫candy 貌似是慢摇 英文的 刚开始是女生唱的 是什么oh wanna get to shine_百度知道
求一首歌的名字 名字好像叫candy 貌似是慢摇 英文的 刚开始是女生唱的 是什么oh wanna get to shine
提问者采纳
Candy-Flo Rida&Wynter Gordon
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌,英文高手请进,第一句是you can dance类似慢摇的英文歌,第1句是you can danceI need someone to dance with me all nightso don't you 什么什么 to have some fun开头这是,求歌名,谢谢了,.!/_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求歌,英文高手请进,第一句是you can dance类似慢摇的英文歌,第1句是you can danceI need someone to dance with me all nightso don't you 什么什么 to have some fun开头这是,求歌名,谢谢了,.!/
求歌,英文高手请进,第一句是you can dance类似慢摇的英文歌,第1句是you can danceI need someone to dance with me all nightso don't you 什么什么 to have some fun开头这是,求歌名,谢谢了,.!/试听地址,楼下说的2个都不是的,
链接听不了,是不是下面这首?You can dance-every dance with the guyWho gives you the eye,let him hold you tightYou can smile-every smile for the manWho held your hand neath the pale moonlightBut don't forget who's takin' you homeAnd in whose arms you're gonna beSo darlin' save the last dance for meOh I know that the musics fineLike sparklin' wine,go and have your funLaugh and sing,but while we're apartDon't give your heart to anyoneBut don't forget who's takin' you homeAnd in whose arms you're gonna beSo darlin' save the last dance for meBaby don't you know I love you soCan't you feel it when we touchI will never never let you goI love you oh so muchYou can dance,go and carry onTill the night is goneAnd it's time to goIf he asks if you're all aloneCan he walk you home,you must tell him no'Cause don't forget who's taking you homeAnd in whose arms you're gonna beSo darling,save the last dance for me'Cause don't forget who's taking you homeAnd in whose arms you're gonna beSo darling,save the last dance for meSave the last dance for meSave the last dance for me.不能为空!
在KTV里面点了一首DISCO法国慢摇歌曲名字就叫 法语(中快)。。很好听,我在网上找不到,希望哪位
在KTV里面点了一首DISCO法国慢摇歌曲名字就叫 法语(中快)。。很好听,我在网上找不到,希望哪位网友帮我
Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version
11.7.0 or greater is not installed.
能知道大概的词儿么??? 这样好找些
上海新东方学校
法语留学规划
上海新东方学校
著名法语专家,曾长期担任我驻外专家组首席翻译
说出您感谢的话:}

我要回帖

更多关于 慢摇歌曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信