阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢172013年中考英语真题汇编――完形填空(附答案)-第7页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
172013年中考英语真题汇编――完形填空(附答案)-7
world,moreandmorenewspap;31.A.readB.readedC.readi;32.A.WithB.InC.On;33.A.carefulB.carefullyC;34.A.atB.afterC.for;35.A.thatB.whichC.who;36.A.isB.areC.have;37.A.kindofB.kindsofC.ki;3
world, more and more newspapers will be published in the years to come.31. A. read
C. reading32. A. With
C. On33.A.careful
B. carefully
C. carelessly34.A.at
C. for35.A.that
C. who36. A. is
C. have37. A. kind of
B. kinds of
C. kind38. A. besides
C. except39. A. large
B. largest
C. big40. A. develop
B. developed
C. development【答案】31. C32. B33. B34. A35. C36. B37. B38. A 39. A40.C【2013广东湛江】In China, a lot of food is wasted every year and the waste food is enough up,When they go out of a restaurant, full and happy, they never look
the uncertain food on the table again. Should Chinese consumers (消费者 for the terrible waste?In schools, we can often see a lot of students
food away after meals and they only eat the food they like.Everyone is supposed to have enough food to oat. However, in some places, the food is so little
of hunger over the past thirty years, the job is not finished yet. Food is important to us all. We
live without food. So
is necessary for us to love food and try to eat up everything on our plates. When we eat in restaurants, we should pack up the leftovers(剩菜剩饭). food as soon as possible.41. A. 200 million B. 200 millions C. 200 million of
D. 200 millions of42. A. too many B. many too
C. too much
D. much too43. A. in
D. up44. A. interested B. excited
D. sorry45. A. throw
D. to throw46. A. which
D. that47. A. the problem B. the question C. the danger
D. the mistake48.
C. mustn’t
D. may49. A. it
D. they50. A. waste
B. to waste.
C. wasting
D. to be wasted【答案】41. A42. C43. B 44. D45. A46. D47. A 48. B49. A50.C【2013山东滨州】阅读下面短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出一个能填入文中相应空白处的最佳答案。Do you write your own blog(博客)?blogs on the Internet?All over the world, not only famous persons but alsomany“I write my activities every day,things or worries in my life.” says Lali, a 16-year-old high school student at Cambridge High School in Washington.& I like putting pictures and more people will like it, It's a good way my life to the world.& She has had her blog for eight months.any money.Once(一旦what you write down may trouble .So, use the blog you can keep yourself away from some trouble. The blog makes everybody's life colorful.36.A.read
D. miss37.A.learen from
B. deal with
C. ask for
D. depend on38.A.without
B. between
C. including
D. besidesmon
D. interesting40.A.show
D. report41.A.unless
D. because42.A.save
D. waste43.A.dream
D. hope44.A.sometimes
D. never45.A.only when
B. even though
C. so that
D. ever since【答案】36. A
39. D 40.A
41. D 42. B
45.C【2013安徽】BIt is said that eyes can speak. Do you have such kind of stranger, but not too If he notices that he is being looked at, he may
uncomfortable. It is the same in daily life.up and down in order to
if there is anything wrong with you. If
goes wrong, you will feel angry with the Looking too long at someone may seem to be impolite. But sometimes things are . If you wish to draw someone’s lovers, they enjoy looking each other longer to show the love that words cannot eye communication should be done according to the relationship between the two people and the certain situation.61. A. future
C. experience
D. exercise62. A. late
D. loud63. A. feel
D. taste64. A. itself
B. himself
D. yourself65. A. see
D. expect66. A. something
B. nothing
C. everything
D. anything67. A. Ears
D. Nose68. A. different
B. difficult
D. boring69. A. direction
C. attention
D. trouble70. A. write
D. express【答案】61. C62. B63. A64. D65. A66. B67. B68. A69. C70. D【2013浙江舟山、嘉兴】三、完形填空(本题有15小题,每小题1分;共计15分)
阅读下面短文,掌握大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。Recently, a reader asked me about the dangers that pets can face around the house. So, I visitedchatted with me. “” he said. “My children gave __30__ a bowl of milk. However, if she is given milk, she will get a stomachache.”Just then, the vet (兽医) walked over to us. “this, but milk mustn’’t take it in easily,” the vet said. “Other human foods are bad for pets For example, if a dog eats chocolate, it will become ”“Well,” she replied, “without being noticed.” You should keep all medicines and cleaning products away from pets. Also, pets, such as cats safe.26. A. school
B. hospital
D. museum27. A. warm
D. beautiful28. A. owners
B. visitors
C. teachers
D. actors29. A. paid
C. treated
D. returned30. A. it
D. her31. A. friendly
B. healthy
D. right32. A. until
D. because33. A. as well
C. as usual
D. just now34. A. brown
D. comfortable35. A. secrets
B. changes
C. dangers
D. mistakes36. A. buy
D. collect37. A. in
D. down38. A. offered
D. accepted39. A. colour
D. sell40. A. point to
B. ring up
C. hear from
D. look after26. B
27. B 28. A 29. C
32. D 33. A
35. C 36. C
37. A 38. A 39. C 40. B【2013浙江台州】I used to have little passion (激情) in my life. But what had happened the That day I went home in Mom’at a red light, someone on the side 破旧衣服). He was homeless. That didn’t interest me, because I had like him before. Those people usually lookedunhappy and hopeless.But this man in some way. He was not sitting down with be the most precious (珍贵的) thing he had.“he’s homeless?” I asked.“it,” she replied.“But why doesn’t he use the money to buy food or clothes? didn’t need.”“Well, Sarah, sometimes food and clothes aren’t the most important.”is truly important in life. A home, a meal, clothes ― these things are
part of the life. What we often forget is that we all need a joy, a light in day. We all need a passion which gives a person the happiness they need to keep going.26. A. strange
B. important
C. dangerous
D. difficult27. A. stopped
D. exercised28. A. in
D. of29. A. none
D. many30. A. common
B. different
D. rude31. A. sad
B. nervous
D. happy32. A. hat
D. radio33. A. though
B. because
D. unless34. A. borrowed
D. bought35. A. asked for
B. waited for
C. paid for
D. looked for36. A. stories
D. languages37. A. knowledge
C. happiness
D. friendship38. A. who
D. when39. A. only
D. never40. A. warm
D. relaxing26. B 27. A
28. A 29. D
31. A 32. D
33. A 34. D
35. C 36. B 37. C 38. B 39. A 40. C【2013四川遂宁】第二节:完形填空(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)先通读下面的短文,读懂大意,然后从后面各题所给A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳答案,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。A you catch every word? If you miss many words, how can you learn well? So you need to learn how to listen carefully. Sit near the front of the classroom and clear your mind. That is, don’t for you to follow the teachers. If you can’t understand anything, ask a question. You can also talk to the teacher about what when the teacher isn’t looking at you.36. A. teach
B. teaches
C. teaching37. A. new something
B. something strange
C. anything else38. A. more difficult
B. the most difficult
C. less difficult39. A. do you think
B. you think
C. you thought40. A. Remember these
B. Forget these
C. Read these36.B37.C38.C39.B40.A 【2013四川凉山】 AWhen you are growing up, you might often hear the words“I love you”from your parents. That easier for you to say these words when you are older, but I
said these words to my father before I left my home.I remembered that my father was a quiet man and he had few words with me
asking me to eat dinner or go to bed earlier. My grandmother told me that my father became quieter after my mother . He just got up got up early every day and worked in the field until the evening in silence.A few years ago, I left my home town for Shanghai to study, I missed my father often and I didn’t know how to let him know my love. After I thought for long time, I called my father. At the time to say goodbye, I said“I love you, Dad!”instead. Then, there was a moment of silence at the other side of the line. A few seconds later, here came his voice“Son, I love you, too.”he replied in a low voice, he seemed
but excited.From then on, we always end up our phone conversation with the words“I love you.”My father and I became closer.(
) 38. A. making
) 39. A. ever
) 40. A. except
B. besides
C. beside(
) 41. A. dead
) 42. A. surprised
C. glad38. B39. B40. A41. C42. A【2013四川凉山】BToday people in the world have a busy life and they often feel unhappy under too muchThe first thing is to enjoy the simple things in life. We often spend too much time thinking about the future C for example, going to a famous university or getting a good job to enjoy the favorite music or spending time with good friends and so on..包含各类专业文献、中学教育、应用写作文书、幼儿教育、小学教育、外语学习资料、专业论文、172013年中考英语真题汇编――完形填空(附答案)等内容。 
 2013年中考英语真题汇编――完形填空(附答案)_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2013 年...A39. D 40. B 【2013 浙江衢州】 三、 完形填空(共 15 小题, 共 15 分...  2013年中考英语试题汇编-完形填空_中考_初中教育_教育专区。豆芽网―taoti.beijing...短文,掌握其大意,从各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案...  2013年中考英语真题分类汇编---完形填空(议论、说明)_中考_初中教育_教育专区。...阅读短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的 A、B、C 三个选 项中选择最佳答案填空...  2013年中考英语真题分类汇编---完形填空(记叙文)_中考_初中教育_教育专区。【2013...【2013 辽宁锦州】根据短文内容,从各题的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案,并将...  2013年中考英语真题分类汇编---完形填空(人物故事)_中考_初中教育_教育专区。二...rushed D. moved 【答案】56-60 BABAB 61-65 DACCD 【2013 湖北黄冈】第...  2013年中考英语试卷分类解析汇编:完形填空(记叙文)_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2013...后面各题所给 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出可以填入空白处 的最佳答案,并把...  2013 年初中毕业生学业水平考试英语试题 第二节完形填空(共 15 小题;每小题 ...短文,掌握其大意,从各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案...  2013 年全国各地市中考英语试卷分类解析汇编: 完型填空【2013 江苏徐州】用括号...从所给单词中选出适当的单词, 并用其正确的语言形式填在标有题号的空 白处,使...  【三年经典】全国各地中考英语试题分类汇编 完形填空_英语_初中教育_教育...故答案填 【2011 山东聊城】五、选词填空(共 10 小题,满分 10 分) 阅读...}

我要回帖

更多关于 animals can t speak 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信